PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help?

nzallstars
9th August 2006, 15:48
Umm we'll i just bought a pocket bike and i wanna race it :P but i have no idea where if anyone could tell me or hook me up lol. btw i live in Auck

thx Daniel :scooter:

cowpoos
9th August 2006, 16:04
sorri....we can't help....

The_Dover
9th August 2006, 16:29
but poos will gladly give you the learn around manfield.

nzallstars
9th August 2006, 17:21
ok?lol thanks? hmm

cowpoos
9th August 2006, 19:38
and I'ld give you the learn anywhere but a ghey bar or K rd....fag!

nzallstars
9th August 2006, 20:04
what do you mean?? lol

granma2
9th August 2006, 20:06
Hi Allstars,
There's a bunch of us minimoto racers that go out to Mt Wellington
Go-Kart Track on Tainui Ave off Morrin Rd. The next meet is the 19th Aug. A few of us have got MNZ licences and we will have races. The rest will just be able to ride on the track as a practice. You dont need a licence to ride in the practices. Its just good to get out on a track with no worry about cops and pissing people off with the noise. We will be there all day from 9am till about 5pm, so come on out when you are ready. It wont cost you anything for the first time. After that it will cost $20 for an adult, or $10 for child.
You need to make sure you have a full face motorbike helmet, gloves,knee pads, elbow pads. The skateboard ones are fine.
Make sure you look for me, GRANMA, and introduce yourself. You cant miss me, I'm the oldest female rider there. Probably the craziest too!!!!:whocares:
Granma

Colapop
9th August 2006, 20:07
Don't mind the locals. You should be warned, they're very much like Gremlins - unfortunately in this case it's best not to feed them at all. Kepp your sense of humour, stay away from Poos and Dovers 'den', don't eat the green cookies and you should be fine...

Oh, and Welcome to the site.

Umm ... and don't know nothing about pocket bikes. (ermm ... well there you go - above)

nzallstars
9th August 2006, 20:27
hehe thanks guy i'll be sure to ocme down :rockon:

Bulldog
10th August 2006, 15:39
It'll be great to see another westie out there mate, see you there. I'll have a repsol jacket on :P

nzallstars
10th August 2006, 16:28
K if i come down i'll introduce my self to you :) but i need to get some elbow and knee pads does anyone know were i can get some from??.

Thanks
Daniel

sAsLEX
10th August 2006, 16:29
K if i come down i'll introduce my self to you :) but i need to get some elbow and knee pads does anyone know were i can get some from??.

Thanks
Daniel

The wharehouse.

Where every one gets a knee pad.

nzallstars
10th August 2006, 17:14
thanks lol i only need some cheap ones :)

McJim
10th August 2006, 17:34
thanks lol i only need some cheap ones :)
You'll be all right then - the Warehouse don't do expensive ones.

nzallstars
10th August 2006, 19:54
yup i'll go down there in the weekend and cheers

Thanks
Daniel