PDA

View Full Version : Ladies only please

R6_kid
10th June 2004, 22:07
just interested to see just how many ladies are actually out there on the forums. We all know babyb and celtic_sea_lilly but im sure there are many more names out there that dont frequent anywhere near as much as we would like them to. So come on ladies, speak up and be seen!!!

Her_C4
10th June 2004, 22:34
just interested to see just how many ladies are actually out there on the forums. We all know babyb and celtic_sea_lilly but im sure there are many more names out there that dont frequent anywhere near as much as we would like them to. So come on ladies, speak up and be seen!!!

.... sure we are out here - somewhere :cool:

Velox
10th June 2004, 23:58
We're here mate - just not that many that are regularly posting stuff eh?
There's a few more in the Biker Angels forum. But I guess it's the same old story with most gals and bike stuff eh - not a huge turnout.
You're just trying to sus them all out, eh Gareth?!! :p

Gummybear
11th June 2004, 00:14
We're here. You just got to look......new to this cool site......

LB
11th June 2004, 05:57
Yeah, there's a few of us here.

R6_kid
11th June 2004, 09:22
funny you should say that velox, im single again!!! Unfortunately my current bike isnt kitted out for pimping :no:
I dunno, could be keen for a ride sometime, and you can take that however you chose ;)

Ms Piggy
11th June 2004, 09:23

Yes what exactly are your intentions with this particular line of questioning? :msn-wink:

phase
11th June 2004, 09:34
Internet spading at it's best ladies and gentlemen.

Someone bust out an a/s/l!

SpankMe
11th June 2004, 09:35
Girlies on the forums (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/memberlist.php?do=getall&order=desc&sort=posts&field7=2)

Joni
11th June 2004, 10:17
Hey - we out there, you just not looking!

Tigger
11th June 2004, 10:25
I'm here too, just reading usually.

But way too far away down here in Wellington......

:wavey:

amylou
11th June 2004, 11:08

WE ARE HERE :niceone:

Wenier
11th June 2004, 11:12
We're here mate - just not that many that are regularly posting stuff eh?
There's a few more in the Biker Angels forum. But I guess it's the same old story with most gals and bike stuff eh - not a huge turnout.

By any chance is this a person otherwise known as weasel?

MadDuck
11th June 2004, 11:55

PMPL....:killingme

ummm maybe only post when there is something worth commenting on.

menace
11th June 2004, 12:14

No no you forgot a/s/l AND got a picture? lol internet spading @ its worst... :S

R6_kid
11th June 2004, 14:25
lol. ok this one backfired!!! oh well good to see ppl have a good sense of humour round these places :D

Slim
11th June 2004, 15:27
I presume you followed Spank's link??? :msn-wink:

Motoracer
11th June 2004, 15:30
I presume you followed Spank's link??? :msn-wink:

There were a hell of a lot more than I thought! :shit:

Velox
11th June 2004, 19:22
funny you should say that velox, im single again!!! Unfortunately my current bike isnt kitted out for pimping :no:
I dunno, could be keen for a ride sometime, and you can take that however you chose ;)

Oi - clean your act up boy! :nono:

Velox
11th June 2004, 19:25
By any chance is this a person otherwise known as weasel?

Yeah mate - I hear you were up recently? Come up on a Thursday one time.

FROSTY
11th June 2004, 19:50
holey cow batman what could be better. A single woman that loves bikes.
Hmm --yep a single woman that loves bikes --AND would be willing to push start the race bike :niceone:

Shazuki
11th June 2004, 20:21
holey cow batman what could be better. A single woman that loves bikes.
Hmm --yep a single woman that loves bikes --AND would be willing to push start the race bike :niceone:

push start her own race bike and whoop your ass aye frosty :bleh:

Slim
11th June 2004, 21:30
:killingme

MadDuck
11th June 2004, 21:46
:killingme

Im with you Shazuki!

Mitch
12th June 2004, 15:13

Hehe Yup there are a couple of us doing that aye Frosty :buggerd:

Velox I saw you on Thursday but didn't have the chance to say hello sorry, wasn't feeling the best. Hope to meet you next week.

Velox
12th June 2004, 16:23
Velox I saw you on Thursday but didn't have the chance to say hello sorry, wasn't feeling the best. Hope to meet you next week.

Hope you're better Mitch - that's not too good eh. I won't be out for the next couple of weeks - got other stuff on, but I'll pop in again some time and say hi. We usually hang around out at the carpark but it got a bit wet last time! Good to see some of the gang again though.

FROSTY
12th June 2004, 17:56
Hehe Yup there are a couple of us doing that aye Frosty :buggerd:

You just had to rub it in diddn't ya mitch ?
Well at least I diddnt crash right in front of ya--Geezze some blokes will do anything to get a gals attention. :banana: :banana:

Midnight Special
30th March 2007, 19:27
one for Dunedin but i know of at least six other girlie riders and many more i dont know iv seen here in Dunedin

yungatart
30th March 2007, 19:46
There are heaps of us women on here who post and ride frequently (and often, too)...
You are just not looking in the right places mate, could I suggest you get your eyes checked?
Women love bald men with glasses

crashe
30th March 2007, 20:13
Blardy hell another old thread brought back to life........ from 2004

So Gareth did you ever find that woman you were looking for back in 2004. :whistle:

You will have figured out by now mate that there are heaps more women posting on KB than ever before.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

R6_kid
30th March 2007, 20:21
shit! I was at school back when i posted this! Dont think anything fruitful came of this particular post, and i think im gonna stay outta the KB dating pool from now on - it's good to take the piss though!

Maha
30th March 2007, 20:26
shit! I was at school back when i posted this! Dont think anything fruitful came of this particular post, and i think im gonna stay outta the KB dating pool from now on - it's good to take the piss though!

Mmmmm yes..... when Anne saw this thread she calculated your age....:gob:

Riff Raff
30th March 2007, 20:56
Hehe - you were trying it on with all the ladies back then, weren't you Gareth?

cowpoos
30th March 2007, 21:08
Hehe - you were trying it on with all the ladies back then, weren't you Gareth?
just back then??

Grahameeboy
30th March 2007, 21:18
Mmmmm yes..... when Anne saw this thread she calculated your age....:gob:

You mean she doesn't just use her fingers then!!!

Grahameeboy
30th March 2007, 21:19
Lots of animals as Avator's haven't you noticed...............

Maha
30th March 2007, 21:38
Lots of animals as Avator's haven't you noticed...............

only one on this page....

klingon
1st April 2007, 20:57
Hmmm... interesting stats on that page that Spankme posted. 678 female members on this forum, of whom only about 100 have made more than 100 posts. Out of a total of 7370 members.

So... where are all the rest of the biker babes? :mellow:

Jaxi
2nd April 2007, 07:18
......on the other side of the world which means I have to scroll through gazzilions of posts while you guys are sleeping - to see what's going on. All summer (NZ summer that is) I've been reading about your biking exploits, but it's our turn now so there will be less surfing and more riding going on....

Cheers
Jaxi

botb
6th April 2007, 08:38
Gee i wonder if he's worked it out that we prefer to have something between our legs that doesn't cause so much s@%t in our lives :gob: OMG did i just say that !!!!! preferred option can be expensive and a bit worrying at times but least i can lock it away when it pisses me off lol :rockon: another chic out there ":Punk: doin it"

elle-f
6th April 2007, 19:24

um.........a/s/l?:laugh:

trump-lady
7th April 2007, 16:32
Gee i wonder if he's worked it out that we prefer to have something between our legs that doesn't cause so much s@%t in our lives :gob: OMG did i just say that !!!!! preferred option can be expensive and a bit worrying at times but least i can lock it away when it pisses me off lol :rockon: another chic out there ":Punk: doin it"

I hear that hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another rider here down in CHCH....I usually post up on nzsb.co.nz just because its more locals and not as many members......

But i stop in here 3/4 times a week to read new post etc etc.

buellbabe
11th April 2007, 11:48
just interested to see just how many ladies are actually out there on the forums... So come on ladies, speak up and be seen!!!

Jeez mate I spend more time riding than posting on internet forums!
I am only ever online in my breaks at work...
:Punk: :yes: :ride:

u4ea
11th April 2007, 12:00
:scooter: dont forget meeeeeeeeeee:2thumbsup threads an oldie but a goodie!

MyGSXF
11th April 2007, 12:13
There are heaps of us women on here who post and ride frequently (and often, too)...

Yep.. I second that!!! :Punk: & what better way to spend the evenings after the kids are in bed.. than rarking up the natives on here!!!! :innocent: