PDA

View Full Version : How's it going guys

sbwells
11th June 2004, 12:17
Just found the site and subscribed. Good to see such a like minded bunch. How many of you lot are south on Dunedin?

Cheers

James Deuce
11th June 2004, 12:19
Welcome! Have fun and don't take the site too seriously!

sbwells
11th June 2004, 12:22
Cheers Jim. I've not long come back from the UK and it's nice to find a reasonable sized online community. Give's me something to do at work anyway.

Ghost Lemur
11th June 2004, 12:31
Welcome to the circus sbwells.

IIRC there are a couple of KBers down in the supasouth.

Hitcher
11th June 2004, 12:34
Welcome Southern Man! Not many of you here but I suspect there is a strong body of Speight's drinkers!

Firefight
11th June 2004, 12:34
Cheers Jim. I've not long come back from the UK and it's nice to find a reasonable sized online community. Give's me something to do at work anyway.

Yeah welcome mate, you should have fun here, great site, and some intersting :wacko: :bye: :mellow: people, btw, were is the UK, never heard of it..

Firefight.. Scotland a free state .

Skyryder
11th June 2004, 12:39
Welcome! Have fun and don't take the site too seriously!
My thoughts exactly. One of the best forums I've been on for long time. Local too. Welcome aboard have fun.

Stay sharp, Stay cool, Stay alive.

Skyryder

sbwells
11th June 2004, 12:40
Firefight, Err the United Kingdom - UK is somewhere in the northern hemisphere. You're joking right? :killingme

Firefight
11th June 2004, 12:45
Firefight, Err the United Kingdom - UK is somewhere in the northern hemisphere. You're joking right? :killingme

Oh you mean England, Ireland & Wales, is that what its called.

Firefight. :wacko: . Scotland a free state !

sbwells
11th June 2004, 12:49
Firefight - Yeap that's the one. London in England to be precise. We decided to move back for the weather :killingme. Nar, it was a bit of a pisser going for a ride around London, you had to spend at least 40 mins getting to somewhere worth going for a ride to.

Firefight
11th June 2004, 12:58
Firefight - Yeap that's the one. London in England to be precise. We decided to move back for the weather :killingme. Nar, it was a bit of a pisser going for a ride around London, you had to spend at least 40 mins getting to somewhere worth going for a ride to.

double welcome, you will find Dunedin climate much the same.

F/F

k14
11th June 2004, 13:42
Damn, you just went to the top of the list of best bikes on kiwibiker. Welcome and you have a sweet sweet ride.

Zed
11th June 2004, 13:44
Glad to have you aboard sbwells! Looking forward to your input. :msn-wink:

How long have you owned your Duke for?

Zed

Ms Piggy
11th June 2004, 13:51
Welcome Southern Man! Not many of you here but I suspect there is a strong body of Speight's drinkers!
:beer: Too right! Always loyal to the home brew!

Welcome to the jungle sb, lotsa great people here :niceone:

sbwells
11th June 2004, 14:25
FAO - Zed (Sorry for the slow reply it was Lunch Time)

I've had the Ducati for a couple of months now. It's just had it's first service and with be getting a run around Teretonga this weekend if the weather holds up.

Lord Pac
11th June 2004, 20:52
kia ora-welcome! :niceone:

LB
14th June 2004, 04:37
Welcome to the site, fellow Ducati rider. (nice bike!)

El Dopa
14th June 2004, 21:31
Scotland a free state .

HAH!

If only it sodding well was. Then I wouldn't have had to wave goodbye to my taxes as they headed north of the border to subsidise bulk purchases of Tennents Extra and deep-fried Mars Bars by the pasty-faced, bad-tempered, workshy scroungers who inhabit that desolate hell-hole :Pokey:

"A people should know when they are conquered"

Mind you, do I give a stuff now I'm living here? No.