PDA

View Full Version : irc change of room name

Mental Trousers
13th August 2006, 15:14
YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING

Now we've got that straight, the name of the irc chat room has been changed from #kiwibiker to #kiwibiker.co.nz to accurately reflect the purpose of the room. YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING as the server will automatically redirect you to the correct place.

Those that use mIRC or another irc client are the exception. Those people might like to change their autojoins as the redirect won't be in place forever.

Kornholio
13th August 2006, 15:34
Giddy up :D

Ixion
13th August 2006, 15:42
So, uh, what is it exactly that I need to do then ?

Mental Trousers
13th August 2006, 21:53
So, uh, what is it exactly that I need to do then ?
Stand on your left leg, lift your right foot up behind you, put your right hand on your hip with the elbow behind you and life your left arm up (fore arm 90' to upper arm and upper arm horizontal). Then say the magic words - I am a teapot - until you pass out or get dragged off by men in white coats.

Kornholio
13th August 2006, 23:31
I see you managed to get away from them again MT :P

Ixion
13th August 2006, 23:33
Stand on your left leg, lift your right foot up behind you, put your right hand on your hip with the elbow behind you and life your left arm up (fore arm 90' to upper arm and upper arm horizontal). Then say the magic words - I am a teapot - until you pass out or get dragged off by men in white coats.

Do you think they will be much longer? I'm starting to get cramp in the shoulder and my right leg has gone to sleep.

Mental Trousers
14th August 2006, 23:18
I see you managed to get away from them again MT :P

Bribery is good. Why do you think internet pr0n was invented.

Do you think they will be much longer? I'm starting to get cramp in the shoulder and my right leg has gone to sleep.

Do that in front of a mirror. You'll see in the mirror that you're actually doing it the other way so that'll rest the bits that are sore