PDA

View Full Version : What's happened to this place?

Fatjim
14th August 2006, 09:33
I saw the strangest thing on Saturday.

A kiwibiker, on his 06 R1, going down the Rimutukas, holding up a toyota Prius. Thats a hybrid for fucks sake!

skelstar
14th August 2006, 09:55
Was he two-up per chance? :blip:

sAsLEX
14th August 2006, 11:24
At least it was on two wheels most Zuks struggle to stay rubber side down.

R6_kid
14th August 2006, 11:28
last time i checked saslex an r1 was a yamaha.

Sniper
14th August 2006, 11:29
Beaten to it :laugh:

marty
14th August 2006, 11:33
give him a break - he IS from auckland after all

Fatjim
14th August 2006, 12:01
Was he two-up per chance? :blip:

Yeah, had his missus on the back. Hope his ribs are ok.

skelstar
14th August 2006, 12:03
Give the guy a chance. It was friggin windy, nervous pillion, new bike, hand healing still, and most of all prob put safety ahead of peer-review...unlike some of the welly crew these days.

scumdog
14th August 2006, 12:21
Give the guy a chance. It was friggin windy, nervous pillion, new bike, hand healing still, and most of all prob put safety ahead of peer-review...unlike some of the welly crew these days.

Don't talk sense, it'll never work on THIS site matey!!:nya:

et al
14th August 2006, 12:25
Yeah - fair enough, that road is not a race track and sometimes people need to leave their egos and testosterone at home!

Colapop
14th August 2006, 12:31
Any reason why you haven't updated your profile FJ?

Swoop
14th August 2006, 12:42
He knew that "speed kills".
Unfortunately the hoon in the prius needs to get this message...:blip: Those are powerful cages!!! 2 engines!!!!!!

sAsLEX
14th August 2006, 13:32
last time i checked saslex an r1 was a yamaha.

I know you dumbass I was pointing to the fact that if it was a suzuki it would be in the tree/grass/off the cliff

shit some people these days need everything explained to them so exactly

mikey
14th August 2006, 17:32
shut it fat jim,

just casue you gota few extra kilos helping you on tyhe down hill side.

ill give you a race down the takas in a car an if you get in my way ill run your pretty new bike into the fukn cliff yeh?

Timber020
14th August 2006, 18:14
Where were the hands of the pillion, perhaps he had other things on his mind

skelstar
14th August 2006, 19:19
I did hear him say something about a sissy bar just before he left :) (seriously I did)...

Darkman
14th August 2006, 19:51
Well, what can I say. It was me. I guess I'm not a real man then hey, cause I'm slow..thats sucks big time..How am I going to be able to sleep now?At least I got my wife home safe and am still married to a beautiful woman.You? Thats all that counts for me. Don't really care much about what big boys with ducatis stuck up their arses got to say.Especially replica ones that they cant do justice.
And no..not putting a sissy bar on the bike..going for a side car.

All shitty things aside now...I must admit the ducati looked real good as you passed me...you must have been doing at least 48kms/h, mybe 50?Well I can only dream!

skelstar
14th August 2006, 20:10
Ill still ride with ya buddy :yes:...

Darkman
14th August 2006, 20:13
Ill still ride with ya buddy :yes:...

What,In the side car?:blip:

skelstar
14th August 2006, 20:16
Who am I? Milhouse? No thanks.

Ill ride alongside ya, on a separate bike :)

Str8 Jacket
14th August 2006, 20:21
Sidecars are cool! When I was a kid my old man used to take me and my bro everywhere in the sidecar... Not that I can remeber much now, but I know it was fun!

Sniper
14th August 2006, 21:13
Darkman. grab us a pic dude :)

skelstar
14th August 2006, 21:21
Am I in some parallel universe here?

Darkman
14th August 2006, 21:22

there you go.

sAsLEX
14th August 2006, 21:24

This I could cope with if absolutely req

http://www.armec.com/sidewinder.html

Brand whore?

Darkman
14th August 2006, 21:26
Am I in some parallel universe here?

Nice pic dude..what the fark is it?I'm gonna have nightmares now!

Dafe
14th August 2006, 21:29
Valentino Nieman!!!

Nice ride bro....

Nice gimp suit Skelstar. Must be the latest Shift design.......

skelstar
14th August 2006, 21:30
Its Frank. :blip:

Marknz
14th August 2006, 21:40
shut it fat jim,

just casue you gota few extra kilos helping you on tyhe down hill side.

ill give you a race down the takas in a car an if you get in my way ill run your pretty new bike into the fukn cliff yeh?

jeeeesh, for a reasonably intelligent bloke, you talk some absolute shit on here

jazbug5
14th August 2006, 21:48
This I could cope with if absolutely req

http://www.armec.com/sidewinder.html

Wow, those are rather splendid. Any idea how much they would be, though?

mikey
14th August 2006, 22:43
jeeeesh, for a reasonably intelligent bloke, you talk some absolute shit on here

my keyboards an angry man an not as smart as me

Motoracer
14th August 2006, 22:45
Well, what can I say. It was me. I guess I'm not a real man then hey, cause I'm slow..thats sucks big time..How am I going to be able to sleep now?At least I got my wife home safe and am still married to a beautiful woman.You? Thats all that counts for me. Don't really care much about what big boys with ducatis stuck up their arses got to say.Especially replica ones that they cant do justice.
And no..not putting a sissy bar on the bike..going for a side car.

All shitty things aside now...I must admit the ducati looked real good as you passed me...you must have been doing at least 48kms/h, mybe 50?Well I can only dream!

Good on you mate. No matter how fast I usually go, if I have a pillion. He/she and his/her need comes first.

Now... if Texmo was my Pillion, I am sure we'd give quite a few Welly people a hard time... Maybe on one wheel for some of the way.

sAsLEX
14th August 2006, 23:04
Good on you mate. No matter how fast I usually go, if I have a pillion. He/she and his/her need comes first.

After sitting way up on the back of my bike when spank needed a lift I sure as heck aint getting back up there in any hurry!

So yeah especially if it was a newer pilion being up there aint the most fun!

cowpoos
14th August 2006, 23:07

Now... if Texmo was my Pillion, I am sure we'd give quite a few Welly people a hard time... Maybe on one wheel for some of the way.
haha....you'ld be surprised my friend....welli hardcore is real....not mythical like the sheep herd up your way...lol

Fatjim
15th August 2006, 09:58

Took me ages to get passed that Damm Prius! He was really going for it.

Wish I had a digital speedo then I could see I was doing 48k. And I though I wound it out to 50+ at one stage.

Darkman
15th August 2006, 16:21
Took me ages to get passed that Damm Prius! He was really going for it.

Wish I had a digital speedo then I could see I was doing 48k. And I though I wound it out to 50+ at one stage.

thats why you like the ducati hey..makes you feel faster.:scooter:

The_Dover
15th August 2006, 16:26

Not to mention the rumours........

Fatjim
15th August 2006, 16:28
thats why you like the ducati hey..makes you feel faster.:scooter:
It makes me feel all sorts of things!

Deano
15th August 2006, 16:34

You like the vibes too ?

Give you a wide on ?

skelstar
15th August 2006, 16:37

Remorse? Regret? Repentant? Apathy? ...nah Italian. :)

Deano
15th August 2006, 16:43

Remorse? Regret? Repentant? Apathy? ...nah Italian. :)

Wait till the first service....:sick:

Sparky Bills
15th August 2006, 18:17
VIRGIN KNEE SLIDERS!.....:innocent: ...............must be a Yamaha thing

Not as nice as a HONDA!.............:innocent: :first:

skelstar
15th August 2006, 18:25
Now come on SB. YOu said that you really like it, and if you didnt get such a good deal on Hondas you'd be into one :).

Motoracer
18th August 2006, 02:01
haha....you'ld be surprised my friend....welli hardcore is real....not mythical like the sheep herd up your way...lol

Yea, I know some of you guys are real good. Including you. I meant taking on the average riders of Wellington with a 80 kg pillion.