PDA

View Full Version : anyone coming up to auckers / part way from hawks bay?

aff-man
15th August 2006, 10:52
Buying a couple bikes (trailies) from hawks bay and wondered if anyone is coming up northish and could possibly stick em on a traier for me or something?

Zukin
15th August 2006, 10:57
Grrr...
2 days too late, we went to Aucks on Sunday
Sorry dude :shit:

aff-man
15th August 2006, 11:10
Grrr...
2 days too late, we went to Aucks on Sunday
Sorry dude :shit:

no worries. the auction for the bike ends today so I need someone in the nearish future... How long does it day from the bay to auckers??

Zukin
15th August 2006, 11:14
It takes about 4 hours in a car
Sometimes up to 5 :shit:

This is the way i go (coming from Auckland)
Motorway, expressway and take the Ohinewai Exit (follow road to Tahuna) then onto SH27, Tirau then the main road to Napier.

aff-man
15th August 2006, 12:14
ok bikes bought. If anyone can help (even part way) swing me a pm or yell on here before maybe saturday otherwise i'll try find someone to drive.

The Stranger
15th August 2006, 12:16
ok bikes bought. If anyone can help (even part way) swing me a pm or yell on here before maybe saturday otherwise i'll try find someone to drive.

Sorry sir, too busy, but there is a trailer here if you need it.

Good luck

paturoa
15th August 2006, 12:23
I'm planning (not a done deal yet) to take a car on a trailer to napier this Sunday 20th and return same day. PM me if that suits.

MSTRS
15th August 2006, 14:46
Can't help direct, but there is a bed here if you can't do it return in one day. Last time I did that, it took about 10.5 hours including stops for gas etc. Task in Orkland took about 1/2 an hour.

aff-man
15th August 2006, 15:48
Can't help direct, but there is a bed here if you can't do it return in one day. Last time I did that, it took about 10.5 hours including stops for gas etc. Task in Orkland took about 1/2 an hour.

cheers. Probably got a ride to napier just need to somehow get the bikes there. Seeing if the seller can arrange something but we'll see.