PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - 2002 Suzuki SJ50 Scooter

tuscan
12th June 2004, 17:57
Yo

I've just bought Frosty's FXR150 :cool: so I've now got a Suzuki SJ50 to get rid of... :scooter:

It's a 2002 with 7000km on the clock. It's in really sweet condition and runs perfectly. I have had it for over a year now and it has given me 6000 absolutely trouble-free Kms. Only thing that isn't perfect is there is a small crack on the plastic thing on the front where my little brother's friend parked it into the back of a car :eyepoke: going about walking speed.

It'll do 60km/h pretty easy so it keeps up with traffic ok. I rode it to and from uni every day. It has good storage under the seat which fits a full face helmet and is lined with carpet-like stuff and even has a little light so you can see in there in the dark :2thumbsup

It is a 2 stroke but you add the oil separately and it mixes it yourself which is easy. Less than 5 bucks to fill up and will last you over 100km. :Punk:

These scooters seem to have a good reputation and I have heard they are the best-selling scooter in the country. :first:

You can ride it on a car licence and it doesn't need a wof. Rego is also way cheaper than a real bike - I think $80 covers you for a full year. :niceone:

I will be selling it with a medium-sized HJC helmet included.

The price? $1500 negotiable.

Send me a PM if you're interested. I might be able to get a pic if people want.

Cheers :2thumbsup

FROSTY
13th June 2004, 11:45
come on guys --Itll make a great pits bike

tuscan
19th June 2004, 12:00
$1400 anyone?? :wait:

I can only fit one bike in my garage... :(

unopogomas
18th July 2008, 17:42
Hello, I'd like to check out your scooter, that is if you havn't already sold it. Can we arrange a time for me to check it out? My email address is unopogomas@yahoo.com and my cell number is 027 563 9401

Cheers

Virago
18th July 2008, 17:45
Hello, I'd like to check out your scooter...

Did you check the date of this thread?