PDA

View Full Version : WINJA they are after you....

sAsLEX
17th August 2006, 14:30
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,71606-0.html?tw=rss.technology

The Pastor
17th August 2006, 14:57
Haha, The guy who wrote that is a noob. Caps lock is a vital part of internet forum flaming!

sAsLEX
17th August 2006, 15:03
Haha, The guy who wrote that is a noob. Caps lock is a vital part of internet forum flaming!

THIS WAS ALL DONE WITHOUT THE CAPS LOCK KEY AND DID NOT INVOLVE ME SLOWING MY TYPING EITHER!

ONLY NOOBS USE THE CAPSLOCK KEY

Wolf
17th August 2006, 15:58
THIS WAS ALL DONE WITHOUT THE CAPS LOCK KEY AND DID NOT INVOLVE ME SLOWING MY TYPING EITHER!
Yeah, but that's because you only use your right index finger for typing, leaving your entire left hand free to hold down the shift key :devil2:

sAsLEX
17th August 2006, 16:24
Yeah, but that's because you only use your right index finger for typing, leaving your entire left hand free to hold down the shift key :devil2:

UMMM NOPE WOKRING IN COMPUTERS THAT WOULD BE A BIT DUMB

CAN JUST TYPE AS FAST AS NORMAL WITHOUT THE USE OF ONE FINGER AND THE FACT THAT THAT FINGER NORMALLY ONLY DOES THE PRESSING OF CONTROL OR SHIFT MEANS ITS DOING ITS JOB ANYWYAS

I AINT NO TWO FINGER KEY SNIPER LIKE ME DAD!

Wolf
17th August 2006, 16:37
UMMM NOPE WOKRING IN COMPUTERS THAT WOULD BE A BIT DUMB

CAN JUST TYPE AS FAST AS NORMAL WITHOUT THE USE OF ONE FINGER AND THE FACT THAT THAT FINGER NORMALLY ONLY DOES THE PRESSING OF CONTROL OR SHIFT MEANS ITS DOING ITS JOB ANYWYAS

I AINT NO TWO FINGER KEY SNIPER LIKE ME DAD!
'twas a piss-take - hence the devil smiley. Just couldn't resist.

I can see the point that there is really no need for a capslock button for competent typists - the capslock is a relic of manual typewriters that had keys you had to press hard to move and holding down the shift key for more than a few letters would get rather tiring on the old pinkies. With modern computer keyboards, holding the shift key down with the little finger is - as you point - no great deal.

Waylander
17th August 2006, 16:38
CAPS ON caps off CAPS ON caps off...

Very good Daniel-san.

WINJA
17th August 2006, 19:26
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,71606-0.html?tw=rss.technology

THATS FUCKEN BULLSHIT