PDA

View Full Version : Otago: FDM, Rashika and Dangerous star in latest Top Gear Mag

paturoa
17th August 2006, 20:08
Not really but prolly got their attention....

Got a subscription to Top Gear mag from Santa this year. Don't realy like it, but anyway latest Sept 06 version has a few pages on the 06 Brass Monkey. Well I'm looking at the pics and FDM, Rashika and Dangerous are front and centre. Nice profile D !

k14
17th August 2006, 20:21
come on, scan it up? or close up digi photo if you not got a scanner.

dangerous
17th August 2006, 20:27
scan it and you will be a dead burger withen no time... WTF is the top gear mag anyway?

Rashika
17th August 2006, 20:30
WHHHHHAAAATTTTT???? OMG! :gob:

paturoa
17th August 2006, 20:31
scan it and you will be a dead burger withen no time... WTF is the top gear mag anyway?

dont think they will sell many to KBers when they find out your mug is in it.

its a cage mag full of ferraris, lambos, porsches etc

paturoa
17th August 2006, 20:40
come on, scan it up? or close up digi photo if you not got a scanner.

tried to and my camera wouldnt work - WTF???, tried it on another page and it worked no probs, move back to the pic of D and it just stops working again. Bloody clever camera if u ask me!

k14
17th August 2006, 20:44
tried to and my camera wouldnt work - WTF???, tried it on another page and it worked no probs, move back to the pic of D and it just stops working again. Bloody clever camera if u ask me!
Yeah will be that anti-ginger feature to stop the lense cracking when taking a pic of one :gob:

paturoa
17th August 2006, 20:57
Right I thought I'll fool it, so I put my big thumb across D's mug, and the camera said "Rashika is OK I'll take that one" and did the auto focus thing. Then just as it went "beep" and I slipped my thumb sideways and it took the pic. (the beep was just like that that sort of tinny guzzi noise you occasionaly hear)

Anyway, bloody camera out-smarted me again, cos it knew that the cable to download the pics is in my laptop bag at work! You'll just have to wait!

dangerous
22nd August 2006, 06:18
well FFS... would ya look at that, our mugs all the way to England and back.

scumdog
22nd August 2006, 08:03
And all admiring a Pommy bike too!!

dangerous
17th September 2006, 21:00
Hahaha... on closer look at the artical I noticed another KBer, CCQ is this you or what?

gav
17th September 2006, 21:03
well FFS... would ya look at that, our mugs all the way to England and back.
England? Nah, its a NZ magazine, well if its got the red Ferrari on the cover. http://www.isubscribe.co.nz/title_info.cfm?prodID=8648

oldrider
17th September 2006, 21:34
Hey looky, the two old fuzzies on the left are the hon sec and her husband, from North Otago Ulysses club branch. Joe and Bry Hull.
Not KB related but still bikers I know, they go from Oamaru over the Dansey Pass every year come hell or high water on an old sidecar unit, characters of the bike world.
Well done FDM, Rashika and Dangerous, biker celebrities from KB! :first: Cheers John.

Ghost_Bullet
18th September 2006, 20:50
Well I thought I should add that the man was right and me is the one in that pic to the right, the bro in law on the left in the blue jacket.
Me better half picked up the mag' (after paying for it) today so I could take a closer look at it.

Q