PDA

View Full Version : "Don't break my car...."

Indiana_Jones
20th August 2006, 15:39
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EhaHWwETXVI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EhaHWwETXVI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

lolz! :lol:

-Indy

MattRSK
20th August 2006, 15:59
Hahaha stupid cage driver.

skidMark
20th August 2006, 16:13
ahahahahahahaahaahahhaahahahahaahahahahahaa

Kyle
20th August 2006, 16:23
LOL, and the moral of that story.. dont lend your wheels to anyone, unless they have a better one then yours, and agree to give you theirs if they break yours!

Indiana_Jones
20th August 2006, 16:39
LOL, and the moral of that story.. dont lend your wheels to anyone, unless they have a better one then yours, and agree to give you theirs if they break yours!

And the other moral, "Don't be a n00b" :D

-Indy

Macktheknife
20th August 2006, 17:44
Ever heard of commentators curse? hehe

Mr. Peanut
20th August 2006, 18:21
Why was he looking for traffic? :laugh: :weird:

Goblin
10th September 2006, 12:56

Ever heard of commentators curse? hehe
I borrowed a van to get to Taupo on Friday & the last thing she said was if you wreck anything, you have to fix it. Well I always thought that went without saying and I have never broken anything on a borrowed vehicle....til now! My driveway has lots of overgrown trees hanging over it and as I drove up a plant knocked the left hand mirror off. As we got going my son grabbed the smelly thing dangling from the mirror to sniff it and ripped it off....no worries I told him, we can fix that easy enough. After the track day as I was unloading I stupidly tipped the bike over & put the top fairing mount through the side window. To top it all off, when I came down my driveway the bloody trees snapped the aerial off! I swear that if she never said those words I would have got the van back to her in one peice! I'm gutted! When we swapped vehicles back, she had fixed my petrol flap so my car came back in better condition than it left. Murphy's bloody law!

Matt Bleck
10th September 2006, 13:04
he should have said, you break it you buy it!!!

Goblin
10th September 2006, 13:16
She should have said, you break it you buy it!!!

Yeah.....I might ask her if she would swap. I'll be needing a van to get to race meetings.

Wonko
10th September 2006, 17:40
that's made here in NZ

plate is WN5581

andrea
10th September 2006, 20:46
HAHAHALOL man that was good, those cifero's are pretty good drift cars aye:yes:

Indiana_Jones
11th September 2006, 01:35
that's made here in NZ

plate is WN5581

You also can tell by the voices and the bro in the car :D

-Indy

Korea
11th September 2006, 02:01
as I drove up a plant knocked the left hand mirror off. As we got going my son grabbed the smelly thing dangling from the mirror to sniff it and ripped it off....no worries I told him, we can fix that easy enough. After the track day as I was unloading I stupidly tipped the bike over & put the top fairing mount through the side window. To top it all off, when I came down my driveway the bloody trees snapped the aerial off!

...are you sure you should be racing when you're THAT accident prone???

Chances are you've used up all your bad luck for the rest of the year, so go hard! :first:

The Beast
11th September 2006, 17:28
Funnily enough, that is a mate of mine...hahaha.
That happened in good ol' Wellington aswell.
I go to school with the guy. Poor bastard.

Edit: Oh yeah, the guy who said it is the father of the 2 in the car, the guy driving has a skyline, hahaha.