PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mr Kawasaki, for Xmas please...

MD
20th August 2006, 19:40
Christmas will be here before we know it. So I'm getting my want list in early. PLEASE ,PLEASE, PLEASE MR KAWASAKI BUILD ME A ZX750R FOR CHRISTMAS.
I've been a good boy and teacher says I deserve whatever I want. (OK sorry Santa I made that last bit up) But you know you want to. I know I want you to. We all know you can do it. After an absolute blast with the Lads and one fast chick today I can't thank you enough for the top machine under my crotch. :first: Call that 636cc.. bollocks I reckon you slipped a few more than 37cc in for good measure. Why not, if you are going to cheat then go all out I say. You see the rumour (AMCN) is that you have decided the 636 engine has reached the end of it's development life, so you are going to surprise us at the Intermot show next month with .... buggered if I know what? Well I don't want a thou and I don't want my stud mobile 636 paraded out in a new dress with over the top makeup that runs and wont match my eye colour.
So please listen to your loyal subjects with rubber cheque books in hand and make us proud.
ps- If I don't wake up Christmas day with a ZX7 then Monica Bellucci will be just fine. Similar curves and all.:Punk:

cowpoos
20th August 2006, 20:03
there have been rumours of a zx800r from the big K....and my deposit will be waiting for it!!!

andrea
20th August 2006, 20:31
damn i cant wait to get my big bike after that full licence test next month "sigh"

SPORK
20th August 2006, 20:47
I thought they were just going to produce a 600 only instead?

Or are they also going to make an alternative cc bike as well?

dawnrazor
20th August 2006, 20:54
Shouldn't that read "Dear Kawasaki San"

Gremlin
24th August 2006, 10:12
I want those rumours to be very true as well...

With motogp going to 800... I would hope that Kawasaki would join Suzuki in roughly that area, but knowing Kawasaki they would probably buck the trend, and I have heard numbers of 765 and 785... :weird:

Like you MD, I don't really want a new 600, but don't feel I NEED a thou... so I went the next best... and older zx7r :Punk:

pleeeeeeaaaaaaase Kawasaki.... :love: