PDA

View Full Version : WSB

Yamahamaman
13th June 2004, 22:50
To stay up and watch or not to stay up and watch. That is the question...

FROSTY
13th June 2004, 23:14
can there be more than one answer?
stay up of course :bash:

NhuanH
13th June 2004, 23:34
wow!

still a great spectacle, despite all the naysayers (me included!). Silverstone Race 1 at least...

Mad Frankie Chili smokin up from 16th (did not make superpole, mechanical failure) to finished 3rd. On an 'old' customer 998RS.

Sneaky Nori Haga snaffling the win from Chris Vermuelen, after being up his underseat can the whole race.

And both factory Dukes DNF, allowing the championship gap to close up nice and propa.

Whew, bring on WSS and WSB Race 2!

k14
14th June 2004, 00:00
Guttered for vermeulen, done on the 2nd to last corner. Pretty good race actually.

bluninja
14th June 2004, 03:50
2nd race was just as good....my god...and having motoGP live sandwiched in between...and being able to flick over to the cricket during the gaps...and soccer to watch this evening (don't mention the rugby :whistle: )

SPman
14th June 2004, 07:04
2nd race was just as good....my god...and having motoGP live sandwiched in between...and being able to flick over to the cricket during the gaps...and soccer to watch this evening (don't mention the rugby :whistle: ) The Rugby!....nyah nyah :moon:

NhuanH
14th June 2004, 07:18
2nd race was just as good....my god...and having motoGP live sandwiched in between...and being able to flick over to the cricket during the gaps...and soccer to watch this evening (don't mention the rugby :whistle: )

Si, thought you might have made the pilgrimage to Silverstone in person - or are you saving up your credits for Donington and the GPs?

And yup, isn't having coverage of GPs on while Supersport is running, "sandwiched in" as you say, a delectable alternative that all of us down here are lamenting? :bash: Looked liked a bloody good race too, like all of them have been so far...just have to wait for the hoary big 200MB+ download :whistle:

Lastly, I thought you abhorred cricket!??! I do too now, with regards to NZ cricket at the moment. Which brings me to mentioning the rugby.... :banana: :buggerd: :laugh: :kick: :moon:

:done:

SPman
14th June 2004, 19:29
And as for the soccer....England :second: !
France :first:

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

bluninja
14th June 2004, 22:21
Nuanh, I love the cricket, it's a great way to get myself to nap :sunny: watching it...nah. As for the soccer.....what can I say....the team blew it....still Croatia an Switzerland won't be looking forward to their next matches.

As for the rugby......well England are world champions for another 3 years....regardless of who they lose to in between :whistle: at least the conceded less points than last time in Dunedin.

I will get to see a BSB/WSB/MotoGP live this season, but being without paid employment currently things are tight....and I need money to get my RSVR registered and on the road first.

TTFN

marty
15th June 2004, 01:22
that 2nd race was awesome. what huge kahunas vermeulen must have. haga certainly didn't give him the race.

and a couple of my english mates are still weeping into their warm beer..........

Wenier
18th June 2004, 13:31
Damn good racing in the WSB great to see that chris on the honda came thru in the 2nd race to take the win instead of a bloody duc for once pity bout the first race thou. and did anyone see after the end of the 2nd race the back markers who crash on the last 2 90degree corners jus before the finish line, gutted!

wkid_one
18th June 2004, 18:38
Damn good racing in the WSB great to see that chris on the honda came thru in the 2nd race to take the win instead of a bloody duc for once pity bout the first race thou. and did anyone see after the end of the 2nd race the back markers who crash on the last 2 90degree corners jus before the finish line, gutted!
Fuck that was as funny as hell to watch = wot was he thinking stuffing the other bike up the arse....off in la la land