PDA

View Full Version : When Wheelies go Bad!!

Zukin
21st August 2006, 13:56
Hi all

From the Xtra Website (http://xtramsn.co.nz/news/0,,11964-6194569,00.html)

What on earth??
Do you not think he knew there was a cliff there :gob:

McJim
21st August 2006, 14:05
I always thought a wheelie was where front wheel goes up back wheel stays on ground......you can't do wheelies in a car...sonds as though he was doing wheel spins which are not wheelies. Well as far as I'm concerned they're not freely accepted as wheelies.

So they're not really freely wheely wheelies really are they.

correct me if I'm wrong.

Zukin
21st August 2006, 14:18
I always thought a wheelie was where front wheel goes up back wheel stays on ground......you can't do wheelies in a car...sonds as though he was doing wheel spins which are not wheelies. Well as far as I'm concerned they're not freely accepted as wheelies.

So they're not really freely wheely wheelies really are they.

correct me if I'm wrong.

Haha
But yes you can do "wheelies" in a car!!
Drag cars do them all the time!!

I suspect they were doing donuts!!:yes:

McJim
21st August 2006, 14:19
Haha
But yes you can do "wheelies" in a car!!
Drag cars do them all the time!!

I suspect they were doing donuts!!:yes:

Kinda guessed he wasn't using a drag racing car....:yes:

Zukin
21st August 2006, 14:25
But then again I have on numerous occasions had all four wheels off the ground on my car!!!

McJim
21st August 2006, 14:32
But then again I have on numerous occasions had all four wheels off the ground on my car!!!

Hahahaha

So what did you call that? An Airy? or a roll?:rofl:

Zed
21st August 2006, 14:35
You just shouldn't play silly buggers near cliffs (.)

I'm still trying to figure out what a pic of a psyclist doing a wheelie has to do with the article? And where's the pic of the abseil rescue??

Zukin
21st August 2006, 14:39
You just shouldn't play silly buggers near cliffs (.)

I'm still trying to figure out what a pic of a psyclist doing a wheelie has to do with the article? And where's the pic of the abseil rescue??

That is what I couldnt figure out either :shit:

McJim
21st August 2006, 14:41
That is what I couldnt figure out either :shit:

Er....journalistic licence?......bottom line is they haven't a clue what they're talking about. Car....wheelie......Car over cliff....picture of bike.....WTF?
This article was compiled by a member of the public who just happened to walk into the news offices while everyone was out at lunch.

Zed
21st August 2006, 14:47
That is what I couldnt figure out either :shit:It's obvious that the writer of the article is not a petrol head, a pic from the Dukes of Hazard would have been more appropriate (http://www.dukesofhazzardcharger.com/images/jumpinglee.jpg), yeeeee haa!!