PDA

View Full Version : To the Road Knight who passed me today

JimO
21st August 2006, 16:42
if you are reading this (if you can read) next time you pass someone on a blind corner and on double yellow lines i hope you and your shitty harley get taken out by a logging truck..........be one less retard on the road........big tough bickey with your patch and leather waistcoat..wanker.........rant over

Finn
21st August 2006, 16:45
if you are reading this (if you can read) next time you pass someone on a blind corner and on double yellow lines i hope you and your shitty harley get taken out by a logging truck..........be one less retard on the road........big tough bickey with your patch and leather waistcoat..wanker.........rant over

So I'm counting how many people you might have offended in your thread. I count 7.

Skyryder
21st August 2006, 16:46

Law of averages will apply...................one day.

Skyryder

John Banks
21st August 2006, 17:09
Harley... passed... someone :blink:

98tls
21st August 2006, 17:11
Maybe it was the novelty of actually passing someone that made him do it:yes:

ManDownUnder
21st August 2006, 17:12

... the brakes failed...:shit:

John Banks
21st August 2006, 17:15
... the brakes failed...:shit:

Harleys have brakes? I thought they just used 200 kilos of chrome drag and tassle parachutes. :shutup:

Robbo
21st August 2006, 17:15

Hey JB. That's Good. LOL

:first:

Swoop
21st August 2006, 17:34
Yes, a blue one... or another blue one.

Qkchk
21st August 2006, 17:40
Maybe it was the novelty of actually passing someone that made him do it:yes:

Im surprised its not on the side of the road..........

scumdog
21st August 2006, 17:45

Yeah, them 'bickies' are tough alright - dunking them helps to soften them up:lol:

Coulda been worse, he might have been rising s 'suki - then he would have binned, he might have been riding a Honda and would have been gay and slow, he might have been riding a.....shit, too many makes to be bothered mentioning, but as luck has it he was riding a Harley, never binned, broke or baled....

NC
21st August 2006, 17:52
Yeah, them 'bickies' are tough alright - dunking them helps to soften them up:lol:

Coulda been worse, he might have been rising s 'suki - then he would have binned, he might have been riding a Honda and would have been gay and slow, he might have been riding a.....shit, too many makes to be bothered mentioning, but as luck has it he was riding a Harley, never binned, broke or baled....

Would have been better if he had said it to his face, then again...sounds like he couldn't catch a cold..tee hee

JimO
21st August 2006, 18:10
actually for your information i was in a line of traffic ALL doing about 115ks in my work vehicle and this retard passed everybody which is fine by me BUT his choice of passing spot left a lot to be desired.......how would you feel if you were comming the other way and he took you out,,,,,that would be fine i suppose........i had my fingers crossed that i would pass his bleeding corpse on the side of the road.......I have been riding bikes since 1975 so i know whats safe and whats total lunacy. AND SCUMDOG you want to check your own spelling mate is that self rising? haha

NC
21st August 2006, 18:14
actually for your information i was in a line of traffic ALL doing about 115ks in my work vehicle and this retard passed everybody which is fine by me BUT his choice of passing spot left a lot to be desired.......how would you feel if you were comming the other way and he took you out,,,,,that would be fine i suppose........i had my fingers crossed that i would pass his bleeding corpse on the side of the road.......I have been riding bikes since 1975 so i know whats safe and whats total lunacy. AND SCUMDOG you want to check your own spelling mate is that self rising? haha

:yawn: :zzzz: Following cars? Bwahaha!

JimO
21st August 2006, 18:22
:yawn: :zzzz: Following cars? Bwahaha!

he could have followed us around the blind corner then passed and if you think passing on a right handed blind corner is ok your as big a arsehole as he was

Ozzie
21st August 2006, 18:26

One passed us on the Kawhia ride on Saturday, 2 minutes later, we passed him, and mr plod having a chat on the side of the road.:rockon:

NUTBAR
21st August 2006, 18:27
:clap: you shouldnt put down the harly rider, as he would have been over the moon been able to pass something. he had to do it on a corner as he would find it dificult to pass on a streight line.

Waylander
21st August 2006, 18:28
Odd that how many sportsbike riders, many on this forum eve, would do the same thing and yet nothing is said about it. Some of them even brag about it yet nmothing is said, but when it's a cruiser, "Oh god the world's gonna end cause this guy was an idiot! May he crash and suffer."

NotaGoth
21st August 2006, 18:31
Idiot or not.. I wouldn't cross my fingers and hope they crash... Thats just sick... :shit:

T.W.R
21st August 2006, 18:31
he could have followed us around the blind corner then passed and if you think passing on a right handed blind corner is ok your as big a arsehole as he was

It's a roadknight :lol: what do you expect? they've got ego's the size of mack trucks & IQs equivalent to their shoe size. You should see some the shite the dim-wits try when their travelling on mass through this neck of the woods :slap: :weird:

onearmedbandit
21st August 2006, 18:38
Odd that how many sportsbike riders, many on this forum eve, would do the same thing and yet nothing is said about it. Some of them even brag about it yet nmothing is said, but when it's a cruiser, "Oh god the world's gonna end cause this guy was an idiot! May he crash and suffer."

I know you like picking holes in sportsbikes and their riders, but ffs it doesn't matter what sort of bike they are on. I'm not commenting on this particular incident but I think many (98%) here would consider dangerous overtaking to be exactly that, dangerous. Get over it.

John Banks
21st August 2006, 18:39

Ahhhh, scumdog... defender of the thin blue line and the loud chrome harley. :yes:

Waylander
21st August 2006, 18:45
I know you like picking holes in sportsbikes and their riders, but ffs it doesn't matter what sort of bike they are on. I'm not commenting on this particular incident but I think many (98%) here would consider dangerous overtaking to be exactly that, dangerous. Get over it.
Not picking holes on sportsbikes and thier riders just wondering why it makes a difference what they are doing the dangerous passing on? No one kicks up a stink when it's a sportbike. See and hear about it all the time on Coromandel rides, SH22, the Takas... but no one ever says anything. And when I try to speak up everyone tells me to shut it cause they assume I don't know what I'm talking about.

Yes the guy is an idiot for passing like that and yet I've ridden behind peaple that do it and when I say something about it they just reply, "I know what I'm doing and what to expect"

onearmedbandit
21st August 2006, 18:59
Hmmm, maybe sportsbikes attract more idiots then. Anyone who passes on a blind corner is an idiot, regardless of vehicle.

Waylander
21st August 2006, 19:02
agreed, but still don't understand why no one says anything or doesn't listen when someone does.

RT527
21st August 2006, 19:15
had a mass of patched members riding north 2 saturdays ago between welsford and Te Hana, I was heading sth toward auckland and not 1 but about 6 of the clowns overtook a smaller truck heading nth While crossing a double yellow line into my path forcing me to pull more left than i would normally drive, man if I had of connected with anyone of them there would have been a 30 bike pile up with about 5 dead maybe more.
Having said that did I care , not in the slightest, would have been their fault and no point in getting raged about it as its all in a days work.
Just gotta smile and say go buy your self sum monkey bars ya big Ape.:yes: :Punk:

WINJA
21st August 2006, 19:19
Idiot or not.. I wouldn't cross my fingers and hope they crash... Thats just sick... :shit:

SICK MAYBE BUT I WISH CUNTS LIKE THAT WOULD DIE ALL THE TIME, I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF WHEN THE KOREAN GUY CRASHED HIS CAR INTO THE GORGE SOUTH OF TEKUITI HE DIED AND HE DESERVED IT AN IM GLAD HE DIED CAUSE HE COULDA BEEN CRASHING INTO ME WHILE ON HIS CELL PHONE TRYING TO TAKE A NOTE AT THE SAME TIME AS SIPPING HIS COFFEE, A GUY CAME ROUND THE CORNER ON MY SIDE OF THE ROAD YESTERDAY I WAS IN MY WORK CAR I SWERVED TO MISS HIM I HOPE HE DIES WITH HIS WHOLE FAMILY IN THE CAR , THOSE CUNTS THAT COMIT ALL THE BURGS I HOPE THEY DIE AS WELL HOPEFULLY FROM SOMETHING PAINFULL LIKE CANCER

PuppetMaster
21st August 2006, 19:25

Ya, exactly.

terbang
21st August 2006, 19:26
SICK MAYBE BUT I WISH CUNTS LIKE THAT WOULD DIE ALL THE TIME, I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF WHEN THE KOREAN GUY CRASHED HIS CAR INTO THE GORGE SOUTH OF TEKUITI HE DIED AND HE DESERVED IT AN IM GLAD HE DIED CAUSE HE COULDA BEEN CRASHING INTO ME WHILE ON HIS CELL PHONE TRYING TO TAKE A NOTE AT THE SAME TIME AS SIPPING HIS COFFEE, A GUY CAME ROUND THE CORNER ON MY SIDE OF THE ROAD YESTERDAY I WAS IN MY WORK CAR I SWERVED TO MISS HIM I HOPE HE DIES WITH HIS WHOLE FAMILY IN THE CAR , THOSE CUNTS THAT COMIT ALL THE BURGS I HOPE THEY DIE AS WELL HOPEFULLY FROM SOMETHING PAINFULL LIKE CANCER

Ummmmm......Not a good look there winja..Sometimes I find you witty and informative. Not this time..

PuppetMaster
21st August 2006, 19:29

Its better they dont die. Just get maimed.

WINJA
21st August 2006, 19:29
Ummmmm......Not a good look there winja..Sometimes I find you witty and informative. Not this time..

ITS NOT MEANT TO BE WITTY OR INFORMATIVE

dawnrazor
21st August 2006, 19:30
I try not to get to wound up about other road users...its not good for the blood pressure...also I bet no one here can say they have never riden like a idiot at some stage or other...I myself endevour to only ride like an arsehole, that way I'm sure that whatever happens - it'll be my fault...see I'm taking responsibility for my own actions :shit: :innocent:

WINJA
21st August 2006, 19:31
Its better they dont die. Just get maimed.

MAIMED PEOPLE CAN STILL DRIVE , AND CRIMINALS IN WHEELCHAIRS ARE HARDER TO PROSOCUTE AND END UP BEING A DRAIN ON SOCIETY

PuppetMaster
21st August 2006, 19:35

After re-reading this, it suddenly became obvious....

He had mutha fuckin snakes on his bike.

SPman
21st August 2006, 19:39
Not picking holes on sportsbikes and thier riders just wondering why it makes a difference what they are doing the dangerous passing on? No one kicks up a stink when it's a sportbike. See and hear about it all the time on Coromandel rides, SH22, the Takas... but no one ever says anything. And when I try to speak up everyone tells me to shut it cause they assume I don't know what I'm talking about.

An idiot is an idiot, no matter what s/he is riding or driving.
Seen it on the Coromandel - was highly unimpressed.Kicked up stink with rider - rider was highly sheepish.....
I agree with WINJA on this one - as long as they take out themselves, only.Or maybe they'll get lucky and confront a semi on a blind crest or corner - but then , why should the truckie have nightmares about it as well.

Ozzie
21st August 2006, 19:43

Mate, that's just wrong.

If I was a cock, would you want my innocent partner, my 9 yr old daughter, 7 yr old daughter and 2 yr old son to die?????

If I'm a cock, I deserve everything I get, not the innocents, in my car or the other.

A very sick view, in my humble opinion!

:nono:

NotaGoth
21st August 2006, 19:51
An idiot is an idiot, no matter what s/he is riding or driving.

Or maybe they'll get lucky and confront a semi on a blind crest or corner - but then , why should the truckie have nightmares about it as well.

I have to agree with both things you have just said.

I would feel extremely sorry for the person/s who ends up taking the person out. Even if they weren't at fault, they would have to live with what has happened, not exactly fair and would be something extremely difficult to cope with.

I don't think telling yourself "its ok they were an idiot" will help make things any easier.

scumdog
21st August 2006, 19:55

Meh, THAT was a waste of a good troll eh?

The_Dover
21st August 2006, 20:12
fuck, I wish I had some bickies.

and a nice cup of tea.

brb

Shadows
21st August 2006, 20:36

LOL that's rich coming from someone with a VT!!!

JimO
21st August 2006, 20:50
im not anti harley and would have been just as pissed at a sportsbike rider if he had done the same thing especially as i would have worn his bike as it bounced off whatever he hit........and it was wrong for me to say i hoped he sucked the kumera.......and for those who dont know the "road Knights" are Dunedins answer to the Hells Angels

scumdog
21st August 2006, 21:00
im not anti harley and would have been just as pissed at a sportsbike rider if he had done the same thing especially as i would have worn his bike as it bounced off whatever he hit........and it was wrong for me to say i hoped he sucked the kumera.......and for those who dont know the "road Knights" are Dunedins answer to the Hells Angels

C'mon, yer giving them too much credit, wannabe H.A. is more like it, both of them!!
But seeing how we have no H.A. in Dunners they'll have to do, oh, we're SO underpriveleged down here..:innocent:

oldrider
21st August 2006, 21:37
next time you pass someone on a blind corner and on double yellow lines i hope you get taken out..

There are two basic messages in the text.

A) You rode recklessly and broke the law.

B) If you do it again I hope you get killed or maimed by some innocent.

Is your own message any better than his?

This a non judgemental observation of your post, you don't have to wear a patch and ride a Harley to piss other people off. :stoogie:

While basically I agree with you, we can be very selective about what we want to chastise others about.

It's a bit like, the laws "I" break are more acceptable than the laws "you" break. :innocent: Not a p/t or a gripe, just a thought. Cheers, John.

T.W.R
21st August 2006, 23:13
and for those who dont know the "road Knights" are Dunedins answer to the Hells Angels

Originated out of Timaru, then they spread their wings unfortunately. Moved both directions north & south playing buddy buddy with the Harris Gang in ChCh & The Devil's Henchmen, had dealings with them 1st hand through the Henchmen. The roadknights started making their presence known after one of the Harris boys won a share of 1st division in lotto and started stirring shit around town.

candor
21st August 2006, 23:17
Strangely... those who should not be let loose on the road usually come thru their homicides without a scratch.

Which is why I understand WINJAs sentiment. It is bettere if they are happy to endanger others daily IMO if Darwins theory takes care of them - it's for the greater good, given that if they keep it up.... its us who will wear it.

But as Oz says - why wish the family dead - WTF? Is bad driving genetic?

McJim
22nd August 2006, 12:31
Originated out of Timaru, then they spread their wings unfortunately. Moved both directions north & south playing buddy buddy with the Harris Gang in ChCh & The Devil's Henchmen, had dealings with them 1st hand through the Henchmen. The roadknights started making their presence known after one of the Harris boys won a share of 1st division in lotto and started stirring shit around town.

Wonder why they picked such a benign name then - the Road Knights are the Motorcycle road rescue guys in the UK - they ride up and down motorways starting people's cars for them - a bit like "Hell's Automobile Association" or "Royal Automobile Angels Club"

Made me giggle anyway.

popelli
22nd August 2006, 16:42
im not anti harley and would have been just as pissed at a sportsbike rider if he had done the same thing

then why did you mention that it was a harley?

why not just state some wanker on a bike

McJim
22nd August 2006, 16:49

Coz if he's said 'Some wanker on a bike' we'd all have known he was talking about a Harley...reason being it's nearly impossible to give yourself a decent tug on a sportsbike coz of the seating position...I know....I've tried!:rofl:

JimO
22nd August 2006, 17:49

because you dont see many Road Knights riding honda stepthrus around here:scooter:

John Banks
22nd August 2006, 18:15
LOL that's rich coming from someone with a VT!!!

Hey, my bike shits ALL OVER other bikes.

Brown stuff EVERYWHERE, then it makes a clunking noise and dies :(

El Dopa
22nd August 2006, 19:43

Probably worth mentioning that this particular bunch have links to white supremacist and neo-nazi organisations, which makes them a particularly nasty strain of unpleasentness.

T.W.R
22nd August 2006, 21:13
Probably worth mentioning that this particular bunch have links to white supremacist and neo-nazi organisations, which makes them a particularly nasty strain of unpleasentness.

Yeah exactly :yes: The harris gang stem from the harris family that were notorious back in the 60s and since the early 80s have been fully white power neo nazi needle dicks. The road knights were following the same path and once they became bum chums tried over turning the power base of the Henchmen with new blood (which was a pretty violent event).

Due to connections I had with a couple of Henchmen I saw pretty much 1st hand some of the bullshit they had to put forward and most of it proved what mindless sick f@#*s they are. And most of them are spineless scum when bailed up one on one too.

It's from a time long past and part of my life that I left well behind, though it was good security for the bike I was riding at the time :innocent:

Patrick
23rd August 2006, 15:01
One passed us on the Kawhia ride on Saturday, 2 minutes later, we passed him, and mr plod having a chat on the side of the road.:rockon:

Shite... he'll be moaning about that on here soon then???

Patrick
23rd August 2006, 15:04
had a mass of patched members riding north 2 saturdays ago between welsford and Te Hana, I was heading sth toward auckland and not 1 but about 6 of the clowns overtook a smaller truck heading nth While crossing a double yellow line into my path forcing me to pull more left than i would normally drive, man if I had of connected with anyone of them there would have been a 30 bike pile up with about 5 dead maybe more.
Having said that did I care , not in the slightest, would have been their fault and no point in getting raged about it as its all in a days work.
Just gotta smile and say go buy your self sum monkey bars ya big Ape.:yes: :Punk:

Shame ya weren't in ya work truck and veered right "to avoid the black dog"...

NC
23rd August 2006, 17:32

I haven't been to jail, have you?

gav
23rd August 2006, 23:08
It's from a time long past and part of my life that I left well behind, though it was good security for the bike I was riding at the time :innocent:
Yeah, one of my old bosses road with some gang members back in the early seventies I think, and was telling me how he had this real nice Triumph Bonne. It ended up getting stolen and turned out to be the guys he was riding with were behind it. He actually got a tip off where the bike was, in a shed somewhere. He went and spied it and foolishly went to the cops. They werent interested, so he went back to get the bike and by the time he got back to where he'd seen it, it was gone. Never saw it again....

Biff
23rd August 2006, 23:28
Did he have facial hair?

Meh, THAT was a waste of a good troll eh?

Twas expected. Considering you're one of 'them'. Except you have tassles. And they're gay.

Are you a closet Homda rider?

scumdog
23rd August 2006, 23:58
Twas expected. Considering you're one of 'them'. Except you have tassles. And they're gay.

Are you a closet Homda rider?

Who is a 'Homda' and why would I want to ride her??

Rhymes suspiciously with the name of a certain KBers doris, I hope you're not going THERE???????:shutup:

RT527
24th August 2006, 13:03
Shame ya weren't in ya work truck and veered right "to avoid the black dog"...

Lol was in my Real work truck, Scania 8 wheeler with a Cormach Crane on the rear, towing a 4 axle trailer, coulda been real messy LOL.

Patrick
25th August 2006, 17:10
Nuthin those high pressure hoses couldn't fix...:blip:

Mattyc
25th August 2006, 20:06

ROFLLMAO i admit i wish some cunts will just fuck off and die some times, i hear ya :clap: :p :doobey: :doobey:

RT527
25th August 2006, 20:10
Nuthin those high pressure hoses couldn't fix...:blip:

Prolly need more than a first aid reel to deal with the mess i would have made, more like the monitor mounted to the top of the appliance........lots and lots and lots of water.

chap
16th April 2012, 23:10

why dont you go to walter st and tell him how you feel-or maybe he could take a ride down ya dead end street-guess he already has aye?

The Singing Chef
17th April 2012, 01:58
You are a little late on that one mate. Nice thread dredge though.

Maha
17th April 2012, 07:00
why dont you go to walter st and tell him how you feel-or maybe he could take a ride down ya dead end street-guess he already has aye?

You are a little late on that one mate. Nice thread dredge though.

Yeah but come on Matt....ya cant mess with the Harley riders...with their ever so intimidating cartoony look.:confused:

A big grey/orange moustache (grey because of their age and orange because they still smokes Park Drive)
The leather vest/jacket with 856 badges attached from the 856 events they have attended over the years.
Can’t miss the Lion Red induced waistline hanging over the faux bull denim jeans which barely cover the 1970’s etched Tan leather cowboy boots

unstuck
17th April 2012, 07:08
Yeah but come on Matt....ya cant mess with the Harley boys...they are ever so intimidating.:confused:

With a Big grey/orange moustache (grey because of his age and orange because he still smokes Park Drive)
The leather vest/jacket with 856 badges attached from the 856 events he has attended over the years.
Can’t miss the Lion Red induced waistline hanging over the faux bull denim jeans which barely cover the 1970’s etched Tan leather cowboy boots

Be nice to scumdog Maha.:innocent:

Maha
17th April 2012, 07:31
Be nice to scumdog Maha.:innocent:

I haven't even started on the blokes yet...:shifty:

chap
17th April 2012, 17:34
Yeah but come on Matt....ya cant mess with the Harley riders...with their ever so intimidating cartoony look.:confused:

A big grey/orange moustache (grey because of their age and orange because they still smokes Park Drive)
The leather vest/jacket with 856 badges attached from the 856 events they have attended over the years.

that would be the hog club:facepalm:

unstuck
17th April 2012, 17:38
I haven't even started on the blokes yet...:shifty:

Damn, must spread rep.:2thumbsup

Brian d marge
17th April 2012, 18:12
crikey what a thread dredge !

"the road knights " , even the name Mongrel mob is a better name , as isnt that what the judge called them

on saying that , while waiting for flight out of Auckland it was washing day at "The mob" house , a washing line full of red tee shirts ( either that or the people in the house worked for the warehouse ) the missus and i tried to get a photo , not happening

The gang I most liked was made into a movie starring Kristoffer Kristofferson...... even had a catchy tune !

oh well

that wasted ten min

Stephen