PDA

View Full Version : Get 14/06/04 MotoGP Catyluna race here ***No spoilers***

Hoon
14th June 2004, 11:26
WMV version here (http://motograndprix.tiscali.com/ppv_multimedia2/280/280625.wmv)

No real player link as the wmv audio seems fixed now. PM me if you still prefer the rp version.

EDIT: DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE RACE AS SOME SPOILERS MAY FOLLOW.

Shafted
14th June 2004, 11:52
Cheers Mate

Hanging out to see it after the last one

:niceone:

merv
14th June 2004, 12:07
... by now you'll all know who won. Amazing.

Cajun
14th June 2004, 12:13
Cheers HO-hoon, be down in about 1 hour 20 so i got a dvd to make tonight
cheers man this is a great of ya

(c:<

k14
14th June 2004, 12:14
Thanks ho-hoon, you are a legend :not:

First time i will be able to watch it without knowing who wins :2thumbsup

Deano
14th June 2004, 14:28
WMV version here (http://motograndprix.tiscali.com/ppv_multimedia2/280/280625.wmv)

No real player link as the wmv audio seems fixed now. PM me if you still prefer the rp version.

WMV burnt onto disc and looking good - cheers again Ho Hoon, you da man !!

Hoon
14th June 2004, 14:41
... and .....

Dude, what part of NO SPOILERS don't you understand?? If you want to discuss the outcome please start a new thread!

riffer
14th June 2004, 14:50
I used a demo version of fx video converter last time to convert this.

It will run out soon. What can you recommend to convert to mpg for me?

Cajun
14th June 2004, 14:50
Deano what do ya use to burn it??

Ghost Lemur
14th June 2004, 14:55
Would someone be willing to send me some disks of the races so far in mpg. Stupid player is not liking wmv8/9 atm.

Send me a pm if so. Obviously I'll pay costs. :)

I need some two wheeled action.

dss3
14th June 2004, 15:05
cheers again, YOU DA MAN!!. Converted the last race into dvd and it seems to slightly improve the picture. Pity about the 5 hours it took to convert!!

-daryl

Cajun
14th June 2004, 15:12
need a faster computer with more ram dss3

dss3
14th June 2004, 15:23
need a faster computer with more ram dss3

Yeah, i got a 8x pioneer writer from qmb, just need more room on hard drive to make illegal copies...oops, i mean "back up personal"... dvd's now. I use 'super dvd creater' to convert .wmv to dvd, not sure if this is the best, but it works well. Have been looking at www.dvd-replica.com, has heaps of useful info. Guess i will also need to get more ram now aswell, unless willing to wait all night for gp to convert.

-daryl

Cajun
14th June 2004, 15:30
The one i like the best at moment is dvd squeeze, nice simple and easy, tick boxes to pull out what you don't want and auto compresses it to fit on another dvd, best of all its free software

dss3
14th June 2004, 15:40
The one i like the best at moment is dvd squeeze, nice simple and easy, tick boxes to pull out what you don't want and auto compresses it to fit on another dvd, best of all its free software

That program looks good, but I went to www.dvdsqueeze.com, and I can't see where you can download it for free, only links to pay for it???

-daryl

Cajun
14th June 2004, 15:46
wrong one i meant to say http://www.dvdshrink.org

Racey Rider
14th June 2004, 17:31
Dude, what part of NO SPOILERS don't you understand?? If you want to discuss the outcome please start a new thread!

Good One Merv! :mad:

The Italy race was SO good too watch when I didn't know the out come! :niceone:

wkid_one
14th June 2004, 18:07
go to www.magicalsoftware.net (http://www.magicalsoftware.net/) - and download DVD XCopy Platinum. You will have to log in. However - this is simply THE BEST DVD copying software on the planet.

Happy to back up a copy for anyone who wants one. This is also a fantastic forum for DVD information etc. Better than Squeeze et al.

Also - try smart video converter for converting your video to DVD Format - very simple....here is the information

D/L:http://www.doease.com/smartvc.exe
Code:
Email: /artes@iskushenie.ru
Code: HQB79JEV44YJO09TGJ64PUBJ9KIV9
Email: /warez@iskushenie.ru
Code: 02MTJJ7HHC3JDVW97JIP52UJI27PK

Racey Rider
14th June 2004, 18:39
Your forgiven Merv.

TV3 news just did a 10 second clip of the gp, telling me who won!
10 SECONDS! :crybaby:
Sometimes you just can't win!

SPman
14th June 2004, 19:26
Anyone on the North Shore not seen the Italian GP, Ive got a Cd here, courtesy of Erik. PM me

merv
14th June 2004, 19:44
Your forgiven Merv.

TV3 news just did a 10 second clip of the gp, telling me who won!
10 SECONDS! :crybaby:
Sometimes you just can't win!

What did you want me to do, give away the name? I stayed mum. It could've been any of a few guys. If I'd mentioned a name that would have been a spoiler.

MacD
14th June 2004, 20:46

Thanks Hoon, just spent a great hour watching the race! :D

Racey Rider
14th June 2004, 21:26
What did you want me to do, give away the name? I stayed mum. It could've been any of a few guys. If I'd mentioned a name that would have been a spoiler.

Yes, I see your point.
Trouble is,,, I just knew, exactly who you meant!

Hoon
14th June 2004, 21:43
DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE RACE!!!

It could've been any of a few guys.
Well... no actually from your post it could only have been two guys... and its not too hard to work out who is the most "amazing" of the two. That kind of spoils the suspense.

Could you edit your original post??....its bad form to jump into a NO SPOILER thread and start talking about the result no matter how subtle you think you are being.

Deano
15th June 2004, 18:33
Deano what do ya use to burn it??

The computer tech at work used Nero.

wkid_one
15th June 2004, 18:35
Man Deano - You want me to bring my puter on Thursday? You need to sort this techno-phobe stuff out. Or I could just bring the files and set it up for you

Deano
15th June 2004, 20:25
Man Deano - You want me to bring my puter on Thursday? You need to sort this techno-phobe stuff out. Or I could just bring the files and set it up for you

I don't have broadband at home so it takes forever to download from Hoon's link (tried once estimated 35hours) - hence doing it at work - I am capable of burning a downloaded file to cd......just. :niceone:

Is there a better way despite not having broadband?

wkid_one
15th June 2004, 21:19
I don't have broadband at home so it takes forever to download from Hoon's link (tried once estimated 35hours) - hence doing it at work - I am capable of burning a downloaded file to cd......just. :niceone:

Is there a better way despite not having broadband?
I'll rip it down next time then - only 45mins at home