PDA

View Full Version : Sarge

Sniper
22nd August 2006, 16:16
He just sent me an PM saying that he hasnt forgotten about you all. Keep him in thoughts guys.

No smart comments on this thread please....

NotaGoth
22nd August 2006, 16:19
He just sent me an PM saying that he hasnt forgotten about you all. Keep him in thoughts guys.

Sarge Sarge??? That worked at Colemans??? If so have a missed something?? If he okay?????

Sniper
22nd August 2006, 16:21
Sarge Sarge??? That worked at Colemans??? If so have a missed something?? If he okay?????

He'll be OK.

WickedOne
22nd August 2006, 16:24
Our thought are with him, may all involved be well!!!!

Maha
22nd August 2006, 16:29
Kinda strange place without his....'Regimental Ways'......:mellow:

NotaGoth
22nd August 2006, 16:38
He'll be OK.

Okay I've obviously missed something.. Whatevers happened/happening.. Please send kitties love his way..

Colapop
22nd August 2006, 17:05
Good thoughts and wishes going his way...

Grizz
22nd August 2006, 17:18
Last time I saw him was at Colemans' on his last day, he was taking some time off to consider some (career) options...Sniper I hope you mean he has been too busy to jump online?

Colapop
22nd August 2006, 17:22
Thread is here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=718755#post718755)
Sarge is ok - his loved ones need him though.

Swoop
22nd August 2006, 17:38
Well if he sent you a PM it means he is online occasionally.
Or KB has consumed him and he is now inside the matrix.

Hope all is going well Sarge!:yes:
Thoughts are with you.

The_Dover
22nd August 2006, 17:40
tell the poof to take his us marine corps hard pills

Street Gerbil
22nd August 2006, 17:45
Sweet. Say hello to him from me -SG-

crashe
22nd August 2006, 18:01
Message from SARGE to you all.

please tell everyone i said hi

SARGE will be back.... but has a lot going on in his life at the moment.
It is not up to those of us who know to say... so please dont ask.
SARGE will tell you if he wishes to, when he comes back.
He doesnt come on line much at the moment.
But he managed to send a PM in a brief moment to let us know he will be back.

Can we please not post any bullshit to him in here.
He really needs so much postive thoughts at this time.

Edbear
22nd August 2006, 18:01

You're kidding, right.....?:yes:

Edbear
22nd August 2006, 18:05
Thread is here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=718755#post718755)
Sarge is ok - his loved ones need him though.

Thanks for the reminder! Thoughts with them.

jazbug5
22nd August 2006, 18:20
Sarge is a good guy. Regardless of whether he comes back or not, I really do hope that everything works out for him; I'm sure everyone here does. And I'm sure if he were ever to need any help (even if he is a one man fighting force!), he could find it here as well.

Please pass on my regards with everyone elses... thanks.

Sniper
22nd August 2006, 19:31
You're kidding, right.....?:yes:

No...........

Big Dave
22nd August 2006, 20:00
Sarge who?

avgas
22nd August 2006, 20:13
Hopefully everything works out for him

Smokin
22nd August 2006, 21:08
I dont know the bloke away from KB but he comes across as a top guy, Best of luck with lifes little hickups bud, I'm sure it will all come together nicely. Chin up.

phantom
23rd August 2006, 07:17
As someone who has received a shit load of support from KBers earlier this year I wish Sarge all the best and hope all turns out OK

SARGE
23rd August 2006, 09:29
hey KB.. thanks for the good vibes.. im shattered so im not going to be on long.. just wanted to update everyone

Dad is doing better.. he has been diagnosed with Vascular Dementia.. like altzeimers but not hereditary and is characterized by mini-stroke 'clusters'...wont be long till his mind turns completely to mush..

i remember dad when he was younger.. a mountain of a man.. 4 tours in Vietnam..never winced due to pain .. never saw him weak..he now wanders around in a daze..

my son Shelby has been in and out of Starship for the last 8 months.. first time with pnumonia, then with severe tonsilitus and just over a week ago.. he ended up with advanced Cellulitis that worked into all the joints in his left leg.. he is still in a fair amount of pain after more than a week..

every time he goes into Starship, they pump him full of antibiotics and it has shattered his immune system.. he has a flu right now .. been vomiting hard out for 3 days.. cant hold even water down.. he seemed better yesterday , and even managed to eat.. this morning it all came right back up again..

nothing worse for a parent than to see his kid hurting like this and knowing there is little you can do except let him know you are there for him.. he seems so frail right now and it's killing me..

then to see the only human i have ever had respect for crumble to bits 20000 miles away at the same time..

im normally a hardass but i ust admit that right now im feeling the effects

i need to go for a ride...

Sniper
23rd August 2006, 11:21
Take care mate.

crashe
23rd August 2006, 11:27
SARGE - Dont forget to look after yourself as well...
You need to be fit and well with all the running around you are doing.

Take care.

Lou Girardin
23rd August 2006, 12:16
OK, that's enough gratuitous niceness. Keep on like this and he'll never want to return.

Edbear
23rd August 2006, 12:26
nothing worse for a parent than to see his kid hurting like this and knowing there is little you can do except let him know you are there for him.. he seems so frail right now and it's killing me..

then to see the only human i have ever had respect for crumble to bits 20000 miles away at the same time..

Being a Father and a son and having been through similarly tough situations, (Except my Dad was only 400 miles away, so we could see him), I feel for you and your family. Nothing worse for a parent than looking down on your son, (or daughter), in a hospital bed in pain and wishing you could just "kiss it and make it better"!

Keep strong for them!

mikey
23rd August 2006, 13:47

he's been called up an gone back to vietnam

SARGE
23rd August 2006, 14:35
OK, that's enough gratuitous niceness. Keep on like this and he'll never want to return.

just the opportunity to keep you pack of tree huggin filthy hippies in line is enough for me Lou..

now drop and give me 20

Lou Girardin
23rd August 2006, 15:02
just the opportunity to keep you pack of tree huggin filthy hippies in line is enough for me Lou..

now drop and give me 20

Bend over and I'll give you 8. (Yeah that's right, I'll do it twice.)

Beemer
23rd August 2006, 15:06
Sounds like you've been having a rough time Sarge, but look at how many friends you've got here. Don't forget to take care of yourself or you'll be no use to anyone. (Cool name, Shelby - very good choice!)

Pity I'm hundreds of miles away, I'm sure a home cooked meal for you and your loved ones wouldn't go amiss. Perhaps those who are a bit closer in location could give you a bit of cheering up and a good feed and set you up for another week of fighting?

Take care and if good wishes really do work, then hopefully your son will soon be on the mend and your dad (still miss mine after five years) will not be in any pain. Both can take heart in the fact you obviously love them both.

SARGE
23rd August 2006, 15:14
Sounds like you've been having a rough time Sarge, but look at how many friends you've got here. Don't forget to take care of yourself or you'll be no use to anyone. (Cool name, Shelby - very good choice!)

Pity I'm hundreds of miles away, I'm sure a home cooked meal for you and your loved ones wouldn't go amiss. Perhaps those who are a bit closer in location could give you a bit of cheering up and a good feed and set you up for another week of fighting?

Take care and if good wishes really do work, then hopefully your son will soon be on the mend and your dad (still miss mine after five years) will not be in any pain. Both can take heart in the fact you obviously love them both.

thanks B.. dont worry all.. i have a great wife who takes care of most things .. im just kinda stressed out right now

me stressed cannot be a good thing ...

Sniper
23rd August 2006, 16:27
me stressed cannot be a good thing ...

I'll pop up your way and heave some grenades and shoot at you for 5 minutes. You'll be right as rain after that :)

Big Dave
23rd August 2006, 17:40
.....Sarge who?

sels1
31st August 2006, 17:45
Hang in there Sarge, remember that famous line - "this too, shall pass"