PDA

View Full Version : Yeehaa, my first little bin.

Finn
23rd August 2006, 09:27
Nothing major, just embarassing. Arrived at work and was riding into the carpark. The seal is really smooth concrete and there's always oil slicks in their cause I don't pay my staff much so they all have shitty cars. It came out on me and so I did the leg dance (Lou's seen me do this before) but it was past the point of no return. Assuming the MV importers probably don't even carry brochures, I didn't really want to damage it so I chucked as much of my body as possible under it. Bikes are much heavier on their sides and quite hot.

Sore knee and my little leg hurts. Bike good with a small scratch.

The_Dover
23rd August 2006, 09:35
Clumsy prick.

Finn
23rd August 2006, 09:38
Clumsy prick.

Yip. So what you you call me if I wrote off two in three months?

The_Dover
23rd August 2006, 09:38
Yip. So what you you call me if I wrote off two in three months?

And lived?

I'd call you blessed, just like me.

Lou Girardin
23rd August 2006, 09:44
Bugger! Glad you threw yourself under it. It's better to sacrifice the less valuable thing.

SixPackBack
23rd August 2006, 09:44
Ahhh Finn.....sounds like your riding presence with The_Dover is having negative effects......Police appear from the vacum of space, bikes crash and burn, blood spurts and women wail. He is indeed "a bad, bad man!

Fishy
23rd August 2006, 09:45
Did many people see mate? could be a bit embarassing with an audience eh. A mate of mine tried riding his RGV like a squid on our old school field infront of a girls soccer team and yep it was gonna happen!...sideways, back the otherway, fishtailed a couple more times then down she goes. Shit I was trying my hardest not to laugh.

Blackbird
23rd August 2006, 09:46
Not good chucking yourself under the bike to protect it. I did that to the Blackbird in similar circumstances when I first had it and ended up popping a rib!

Glad all is well and that there isn't terminal ego damage.

Croft
23rd August 2006, 09:49
Wow, Good save!!! Hurts less though if no ones watching!!

Finn
23rd August 2006, 09:50
Glad all is well and that there isn't terminal ego damage.

Nah mate, I've got plenty of that in reserve.

Crisis management
23rd August 2006, 09:57
Sore knee and my little leg hurts.

We are all pleased your little leg is only hurt, are the two big ones ok as well?

Score 8.5 for difficulty on the save tho...

cowpoos
23rd August 2006, 10:31
good to hear ya okay bro!!
richard osbourne sends his best wishes too!!

Zed
23rd August 2006, 10:49
So the MV's no longer in showroom condition...no good Finn. Glad you didn't impale yourself on it too much, may your little leg and sore knee get well soon mate!

Blind spot
23rd August 2006, 11:11
nobody has ever died from embarresment to the best of my knowledge.
bet the staff are planning on spilling some oil to watch a rerun tomorrow morning.

The_Dover
23rd August 2006, 11:12
it wasn't the staff....

Sniper
23rd August 2006, 11:20
Twit, why did you have to go do that to the MV and not the honda?

SixPackBack
23rd August 2006, 11:21
Told you it was The_Dovers fault Finn.....

HDTboy
23rd August 2006, 12:34
Muppet Vehicle