PDA

View Full Version : New Biker Gallery

SpankMe
28th April 2003, 14:00
I have setup a new gallery (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/4images/) that allows members to upload images. If you have pics from one of the events in the gallery, feel free to upload them. If an appropriate category does not exist, just PM wari or myself and we will create it for you.

You can now show everyone what you ride by uploading pictures of your bike/s to the <a href="/4images/categories.php?cat_id=1">members bikes</a> category.

Mitch
28th April 2003, 14:13
Spankme (please) :)

Just wanted to say thanks for putting together and&nbsp;maintaining such a bloody good sight.&nbsp; :eek:

I'm sure it takes up a fair bit of your time but from where I stand it's well worth it!!!!&nbsp; You do a fantastic job!!

THANK YOU xx&nbsp; :bigthumb:

Hoon
28th April 2003, 20:30
Yeah great site...I didn't even know it could do the messaging, gallery thing!!&nbsp; After lots of random clicking I managed to work it out and have uploaded&nbsp;the few pics I took&nbsp;at Saturdays Pukekohe track day.

SpankMe
2nd May 2003, 21:22
Would certainly like to see a few members bikes in the <a href="/4images/">gallery</a>. Especially if anyone has brought images taken by <a href="http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/mister2">Daniel Elsley</a> on the track days. I brought a couple myself and they look good.

Slim
2nd May 2003, 22:38
OK. What'd I do wrong? I've got a lovely eye instead of a mini-piccie of my bike in the gallery, although when you click on the eye, the piccie of my bike is there ok.

:confused:

SpankMe
2nd May 2003, 22:46
If you upload an image, it will create a thumb. But if you enter a URL, you also need to enter a thumbnail file. Best just to upload the image.

If anyone wants a digital photo of their bike and lives in the Auckland area, I would be more than happy to come around with the camera. :cool:

Coldkiwi
5th May 2003, 12:46
I'll give you a buzz when I get my Remus end can :) (yes I'm keeping the standard one)

SpankMe
7th May 2003, 22:28
I have updated the gallery code so now you can add an image of your bike and select the option to have it linked as a thumbnail from your profile.

<a href="/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1">Like so my my profile.</a>

and just linked from the member list.

<a href="/forums/memberlist.php?ltr=S">like my entry in the member list</a>

let me know if you have any problem with the new option.

georgedubyabush
7th July 2003, 21:02
it's probably just me, or my settings, but i'm having trouble viewing the galleries.

most of the time, but not always, i'll try to view a picture and it'll revert back to the thumbnails, which are then unclickable. same thing if i try to click on the random picture

any suggestions?

do i need to download something?