PDA

View Full Version : Viewing Catalunya GP - this Thursday at my place.

Deano
14th June 2004, 14:32
Ho Hoon the legend has done it again, so we are all on for the latest race at my place this Thursday night 17/6.

7.30pm start.

Lynda - better bring that spider repellant again - Mrs Deano found the last one's grand daddy (yes it was BIGGER ) lurking on the woodpile.

But like I told her, it won't bite ya unless you corner it or piss it off. Funny thing though, she said she is NEVER getting the firewood anymore :killingme

Look forward to seeing all and sundry, newbies also welcome. PM me if you need further details, such as phone number or address.

wkid_one
14th June 2004, 17:59
I should be there - PM me the addy

LB
15th June 2004, 05:34
I'll be there - with DDT for the spider

BIGGER???????? My God.....

White trash
15th June 2004, 07:46
Trashy in da house! How's our Stein'y stock levels looking, Deano?

RiderInBlack
15th June 2004, 08:13
You Wellie Dude and Dudettes have all the fun:crybaby: Have a few beers for me dudes:apint:and enjoy the race:niceone: :bye:

Deano
15th June 2004, 15:50
Trashy in da house! How's our Stein'y stock levels looking, Deano?

Will be all well stocked and nice 'n cold by then mate.

Hitcher
15th June 2004, 17:34
I'll be there - with DDT for the spider

BIGGER???????? My God.....

DDT?? You're not in Guatemala now, Dr Ropata!

Mitch
15th June 2004, 17:42
I'll be in this time, could you please PM me your address Deano and maybe phone # too in case I get lost :wacko: hehe
What can I bring???

White trash
16th June 2004, 07:31
I'll be in this time, could you please PM me your address Deano and maybe phone # too in case I get lost :wacko: hehe
What can I bring???
:apint: :beer: :stupid:

F5 Dave
17th June 2004, 12:28
Yeah I’m up if ok, PM address please

Eddieb
17th June 2004, 16:43
Hi Deono

Can you pm me the address as well. Is the viewing being followed by Pool tonight?

LB
18th June 2004, 05:26
Another good race. Thanks Deano and Mrs Deano, and also thanks Ho Hoon for providing the footage.

Good to see some new faces there too. I hope Hamish wasn't too noisy for you.

wkid_one
18th June 2004, 07:29
Lynda - as for the spider fiasco - I am still waiting for my ruptured eardrums to repair

Deano
18th June 2004, 08:30
Thanks for making another good night everyone. The friendly banter is beginning to be more entertaining than the GP !!

Sorry to EddieB and Jim2 - I didn't get your post and telephone call respectively.

Nice to meet you Celtic, Wkid 1 and F5 Dave. I might need to build a mini grand stand if we get any more punters - although Im sure there is room for a few more on the floor.

The spider trick didn't quite pan out, but Lynda's scream put the shits up those who weren't aware of it.

Thanks again to Hoon for posting the link.

Ms Piggy
18th June 2004, 09:10
Cheers Deano :apint: I couldn't find the post earlier.

Great to meet a few more KBers and I even got to ride in 'da pimp mobile'!

F5 Dave
18th June 2004, 13:54
Yeah cheers, I’ve missed the racing since it hasn’t been on (obviously) so was good to catch a bit. Sorry if I didn’t identify myself to those who didn’t know me, guess I should have turned up before the race started eh?

wkid_one
18th June 2004, 18:37
'da pimp mobile'!
And by the sounds of it - becoming less and less of a pimp mobile as every day passes.

White trash
19th June 2004, 09:02
And by the sounds of it - becoming less and less of a pimp mobile as every day passes.

No no son!

Wait 'till you see it next time! I've got da "18s", gold plated badges, new solenoid for da air bags, mini chandalier and a purple velvet interior!

Wheres my ho's at? :shifty:

wkid_one
19th June 2004, 09:11
No no son!

Wait 'till you see it next time! I've got da "18s", gold plated badges, new solenoid for da air bags, mini chandalier and a purple velvet interior!

Wheres my ho's at? :shifty:I would prefer 20inch chromed spinners, a disco ball, a medallion from the rear view mirror, an exhaust pipe you can park a moped in, air bag suspension and the velvet interior.

When do we have to start calling ya 'White D O double G'

White trash
19th June 2004, 10:12
I would prefer 20inch chromed spinners, a disco ball, a medallion from the rear view mirror, an exhaust pipe you can park a moped in, air bag suspension and the velvet interior.

When do we have to start calling ya 'White D O double G'

LOL.

It's alreadt got da air bags, homy.

Deano
19th June 2004, 10:27
LOL.

It's alreadt got da air bags, homy.

So all you need now is some bitches with da big fun bags eh G ? Word. :doobey:

FROSTY
19th June 2004, 11:38
ya do have the backwards facing cap and the baseball jacket doncha ?

wkid_one
19th June 2004, 12:19
Tru Dat Bra - dat's a wicked ride man

White trash
19th June 2004, 12:25
ya do have the backwards facing cap and the baseball jacket doncha ?

Tui hoody and a HD shirt. White trash to the core :whistle:

wkid_one
19th June 2004, 12:28
Tui hoody and a HD shirt. White trash to the core :whistle:
Shit man - you would have to play Gin n Juice in that car then....