PDA

View Full Version : Street magic speedo worm gear..lost!...so lost!

JeremyW
24th August 2006, 13:46
I just have had the most super duper horrible annoying and looks like expensive thing happen.
On mt TR110 I had the bolt for holding the speedo cable into the front wheel come loose (should have seen it! So should have seen it) and the cable consequently came out and dropped the worm gear somewhere in a 1km radius around my house :(

Therefore does anybody know who to contact about steet magic parts because OEM is going to cost $185! Mainly because I have to buy the entire assembly.

Some advice would be much appreciated.

bungbung
24th August 2006, 14:27
a wrecker could be your friend, sorry I can't help with a recommendation. It is possible that it will share a common part with some suzuki scooter? try to get a suzuki dealer to cross check part numbers

crashe
24th August 2006, 14:58
PM the Guru of these bikes street majic bikes.

WINJA knows everything about them.

JeremyW
24th August 2006, 16:12
Thanks guys, I wil give the wreckers a try and hopefully its the same as others. Poos arse bum.

Grantasaurus
24th August 2006, 20:12
Man, so glad nothing like that went wrong with mine. I'd be right slutted.

Can you not machine one up? You are a Mech Eng student after all :P

WarlockNZ
24th August 2006, 21:22
Poos arse bum.

???

i'm sorry ... just had to comment on the pc version of ... well you know ... LOL

JeremyW
24th August 2006, 21:31
I could do but it would probably fail. And dont you mean 'Pink 92' ZZR250'?

JeremyW
24th August 2006, 21:33
???

i'm sorry ... just had to comment on the pc version of ... well you know ... LOL

Sorry I just trying to vent some frustration. Im sure many KB's have had such frustrations chasing obsucre dumb parts that misplace themselves in an effort to destroy you!! (to dark....?)

Grantasaurus
25th August 2006, 14:08
It's only partly pink! The rest is dark red..... Dammit it was dark when we looked at it :(

Flyingpony
25th August 2006, 15:17
It's only partly pink! The rest is dark red..... Dammit it was dark when we looked at it :(
If it's obviously not dark red, and maroon or purple also don't match, but pink does. Then just say it's Salmon!

Grantasaurus
26th August 2006, 10:29
If it's obviously not dark red, and maroon or purple also don't match, but pink does. Then just say it's Salmon!

It needs to be said with a hardout lisp though. Like "thalmon"....

Why does the word lisp have an S in it, that's so cruel.