PDA

View Full Version : Talamarkos MCC "ronnie run"

SpankMe
29th April 2003, 22:34
It only a short run, but the start point is only down the road from my place. Starting at McDonalds car park, Greenlane at 11.00am this Sunday and leaving there at midday to go to Ronald McDonald House, Auckland hospital.

Hoping for a nice day as there is a large car park to hang out with other bikers and eat the food that tastes like microwaved cardboard from McDonalds.

Slim
1st May 2003, 17:23
Wow! I haven't been on a Ronnie Run since the inaugural run when I was actually a Talamarkos member! That included a tour of the newly completed stage 1 of the Ronnie House which was kinda cool. :)

Wish I could attend again, but I've got a 3pm start at work in Hamilton & I'm not sure I could do the run, catch up with friends & still make it back for w*rk on time. :(

Have fun though. :)

SPman
4th May 2003, 17:01
Hey, this run was quite good for a short run. Official count 258 bikes. - normally  there are about 50 and the route wended its way from Greenlane - over to St Heliers way and then along the waterfront drive, with police holding up all the Sunday traffic. Great Stuff! :)