PDA

View Full Version : 4 U Choppa Haters

07fatboy
29th August 2006, 19:19
BRING IT ON.....EHEHEH:whocares: :whocares: :whocares:

Waylander
29th August 2006, 19:26
Dude why? you have a real bike.

And that's not a chopper, that's a minichopper.

These are choppers.

Mr. Peanut
29th August 2006, 19:27
I don't hate the bikes as such, just the cunts who ride them.
Photo-shopping contest anyone?

The Beast
29th August 2006, 19:37
:whocares:

Isn't this PD material?

Mr. Peanut
29th August 2006, 19:40

What's with the pink hot pants your boyfriend is wearing? sooo 2005...

Waylander
29th August 2006, 19:44
What's with the pink hot pants your boyfriend is wearing? sooo 2005...

Look like sportsbike leathers to me.

Colapop
29th August 2006, 20:31
If you are that proud of your ride why do you hide your face?

andrea
29th August 2006, 21:10
i like choppers just not mini choppers hmm, my bosses friend sold his custom chopper for i think bout $60,000, i especially like choppers made my jesse james, hmmmmm monster garage :rockon:

R6_kid
29th August 2006, 23:10
umm.... i'll race you?

Looks like if i pulled up next to you your face would be about the same height as my exhaust... that could be interesting considering my bike is running a tad rich.

sexy beast
29th August 2006, 23:23
I don't hate the bikes as such, just the cunts who ride them.
i will second that.

These are choppers.
and the riders look much better...at last they are willing to show more than their pretty faces!!!

07fatboy
29th August 2006, 23:45
OK!!! its a mini-chopper but made you look.....hehehe not getting the negative comments i thought i would after chucking the bait out...gotta be some more abuse out there guys come on...this is for those who want vent some abuse at us mini chopper enthusast
P.S doesn't mean I tear around on the road being an idiot on this ,thats what the real bikes for.I am an enthusiast of anything two wheels always have always will,WHY u ask do i have this when i got a real 1, well i have 5 kids all as keen on bikes as i am and i support their cause thats why....:whocares:

Waylander
30th August 2006, 06:26
Then get them one of those mini sportsbikes to hoon around a go-kart track on. They'll learn more on one of those than that mess you're sitting on above, like cornering.

Colapop
30th August 2006, 06:45
or get them a small sized dirt bike or two...

Drum
30th August 2006, 08:21
What pisses me off is that the guys riding around on these mini-chopper things are getting a bad name for all bikers.

Oh, and they look fuckin stupid.

Wasp
30th August 2006, 08:47
I think that headlight is going to fail its wof.......

Postie
30th August 2006, 09:02
the front suspension looks useful...... if you are riding into curbs, or walls....

Sniper
30th August 2006, 14:15
OK!!! its a mini-chopper but made you look.....hehehe not getting the negative comments i thought i would after chucking the bait out...gotta be some more abuse out there guys come on

You fag peice of shit. Who in their right fucken mind would ride a fucken thing like that. You are a real fucken wally to own so many fucken gay shitty fucken chopper peices of shit you know that, you streak of weasels piss!! You make me sick!

(How was that)

Waylander
30th August 2006, 17:46
You fag peice of shit. Who in their right fucken mind would ride a fucken thing like that. You are a real fucken wally to own so many fucken gay shitty fucken chopper peices of shit you know that, you streak of weasels piss!! You make me sick!

(How was that)
:clap::niceone::lol:

Colapop
30th August 2006, 17:49
So it's like online flaggelation masturbation? :sick:

degrom
30th August 2006, 19:35
:whocares:

Isn't this PD material?

Liked your site... Mush better than the mini fake choppers...

How many horses can you get out of the pit bikes when you installed a 3.5 stage kit on it?

The Beast
30th August 2006, 19:57
Not for pit bikes mate, the kits are for the aircooled style pocketbikes, not yet sure of the horses, but a Dyno can tell us soon...

07fatboy
30th August 2006, 20:21

(How was that)

L.O.L thats what I'm talking about do you feel better now....hehehe

jtzzr
30th August 2006, 20:41
It`s like a cat having sex with a dog, it`s just WRONG

07fatboy
31st August 2006, 04:30
Just a follow up GUYZ:D
after looking at my user thingy for the 2nd time i been here,
It seems ive hit a raw nerve with some KBer's:chase: :bash: :ar15: :2guns:
maybe i shoulda posted this in the jokes and humour forum:Oi: :Playnice:
B.T.W whom ever it may concern I come from TOKOROA:finger:
just thought this would be a good thread to come and have a rant when u see one on the road and you want to run him over...You come on here and abuse the crap outta that picture without going to jail...
see how it works

placidfemme
31st August 2006, 13:40

I don't like mini-choppers.... but of all the ones I have seen that is the nicest...

Colapop
31st August 2006, 15:07
Just a follow up GUYZ:D
after looking at my user thingy for the 2nd time i been here,
It seems ive hit a raw nerve with some KBer's:chase: :bash: :ar15: :2guns:
maybe i shoulda posted this in the jokes and humour forum:Oi: :Playnice:
B.T.W whom ever it may concern I come from TOKOROA:finger:
just thought this would be a good thread to come and have a rant when u see one on the road and you want to run him over...You come on here and abuse the crap outta that picture without going to jail...
see how it works
See, now I'm confused... At first I thought this was a come on for you (self abuse not cutting it) Then I see you're from TOKOROA (BTW :whocares: ) and then at the end it appears you're wanting others to come (on here no less!!)

I guess maybe you're just board? (maybe two)

07fatboy
31st August 2006, 15:19
See, now I'm confused... At first I thought this was a come on for you (self abuse not cutting it) Then I see you're from TOKOROA (BTW :whocares: ) and then at the end it appears you're wanting others to come (on here no less!!)

I guess maybe you're just board? (maybe two)

yes i guess maybe your rite, but shouldnt they post here and not my personal messages... that to me is saying its personal....hmmmmmmm i wunder .....im replying to my personals because there no return addressess or have they blocked me from replying
Reply 1 :no i am not angry at something or someone
reply 2:no i dont have any weed
reply 3:i am not an arrrrssssieeee
reply 4:I am not a shit stirrer
some of your personal messages would have been a better read for th viewers....:done:

The Pastor
31st August 2006, 17:09
What cc rating is that one? It actually looks cool.

delusionz
26th February 2007, 22:45
Theres only one mini-chopper I like and thats mine. This one is different to the rest which is why I passed up my scooter for it. It has a seat height of 70cm (as opposed to 30-40cm???) the wheels have a total profile of 21" in the rear and 22" in the front and has a 4 stroke engine with a 4 speed manual clutch.

Those guys you see (or don't see) with their ass on the ground and a noise like an insane jack hammer is not me.

One day I want to own the real thing, I'm just $60,000 and a couple cents short at the moment

:ride:

kevie
27th February 2007, 08:19
Dude why? you have a real bike.

These are choppers.

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those arent bad choppers .... actually the front lass has dam nice riding gear too >........ (Not that I noticed of course) :innocent:

ManDownUnder
27th February 2007, 08:24
BRING IT ON.....

...laughter????

surfer
27th February 2007, 09:43
One day I want to own the real thing, I'm just $60,000 and a couple cents short at the moment

:ride:

You don't have to blow $60K to get a decent chopper on the road. Get yourself a donor bike that you like the look of the engine and swop the parts into a frame or take the existing frame and get it chopped.

granma2
27th February 2007, 18:38
Then get them one of those mini sportsbikes to hoon around a go-kart track on. They'll learn more on one of those than that mess you're sitting on above, like cornering.

You dont know how right you are on that score.
I had never raced a bike before and so I started racing a 50cc minimoto at an indoor track. Fell off heaps of times. I then progressed to a outdoor track, then on to a 125cc Bucket Racer and boy has it improved my road riding skills. I now ride a CBR600 on the road and am looking forward to the day I go to Taupo Raceway, with a serious track bike.
I have started my 5 yr grandaughter on the pocketbike too. My 2.5 yr old grandson loves it. He's not allowed to ride until he can hold the bike up by himself. So for the moment Granma gets to push him.
I would never recommend allowing a child to ride a mini chopper.
They are far too unstable,which makes them very difficult to control.

2much
27th February 2007, 20:37
10char................

Waylander
27th February 2007, 21:59
10char................
How's the bike by the way?:innocent:

Edbear
28th February 2007, 19:01

Yeah, some kids are like that....:innocent:

0arbreaka
28th February 2007, 21:16
heres my pathetic photoshop atempt..

granma2
28th February 2007, 21:44
Not only are the kids unstable, they then turn into teenagers. Arrgh!!!!, :sick:

Waylander
28th February 2007, 21:58
Not only are the kids unstable, they then turn into teenagers. Arrgh!!!!, :sick:
Gods help us when they become adults.
Assuming they live long enough.

2much
1st March 2007, 16:51
How's the bike by the way?:innocent:

got the lawyers onto it...

granma2
1st March 2007, 22:12
Funny you should say that Waylander, we got two teenagers in our house that may not even see xmas, the way they carry on!
Christ we cant even give em away! :gob:

delusionz
3rd March 2007, 17:37
I have started my 5 yr grandaughter on the pocketbike too. My 2.5 yr old grandson loves it. He's not allowed to ride until he can hold the bike up by himself. So for the moment Granma gets to push him.
I would never recommend allowing a child to ride a mini chopper.

Guess I thought wrong when I thought that fatter wheels = more stability, Or that a lower centre of gravity = more stability.
Thats an incredibly young age to start riding motorbikes too, :shit: I still had training wheels on my first BMX when I was 5.
:)

granma2
3rd March 2007, 20:00
Its better than sitting in front of a damn TV screen.
Well we have a youngster who rides pockets at MtWgtn Kart track, he is 6yrs old and rides one of the fastest pocketbikes around ......he rides with the adults. He very rarely falls off, doesnt get hurt and he rides with full safety gear and leathers.
He has been riding since he was three yrs old.
Some kids take to it like a duck to water, but I dont believe in forcing them.
The grandkids do it because they want to, they love it.
The older one has been at me since she was 4, to let her ride. Her training wheels were off at 4 on her peddle bike.
Com'on what do you do when the younger 2.5 yr old is nagging you to "get the mini Granma, get the mini Granma". Then goes and gets the helmet, into the shed and trying to get on the bike before the door is open. :rockon: I say.
I believe in encoraging kids to follow their heart, do what they love, and I supervise their every move.