PDA

View Full Version : Christchurch Angels?

Sniper
30th August 2006, 12:51
Hey guyletts.

Most of you know that I dont own a motormacycle anymore cause I sold it for a variety of reasons, one being to put a ring on MissSnipers finger so it becomes illegal for anyone else to sleep with her.

Because of that, the bike sits around alot and only gets used sometimes to get her to work and to keep me from getting rusty.

I was wondering if there were some of you kind enough to take her out on rides sometimes so she can learn new skills and meet people and have fun. She feels bad about the fact that I cant go, but Im sure with 2 or 3 others who are just out to have fun she would be happy to go. She also wants to learn things in a womens way and Im sure you know what that means. Where I can get the bike to start first pop, the way I explain it to her confuses her and I think its cause I lack that female brain wave.

She isnt a fast rider and she has nothing to prove but I feel bad for her in that I know she wants to be out on the roads, but cause I cant go, she doesnt make the effort to organise something. If anyone can help, I would be greatly thankful.

She does work alot and studys a bit, so evening rides or tootles would suit her better.

Thanks Guylettes and guys

S

PS: You dont need to worry about me tagging along.

Animal
30th August 2006, 12:57
For sure! Where are you guys based? My kid has a ZXR250C and she's always looking for someone to ride with - without the crazy macho bullshit that riding with blokes has in abundance. (Her comment, not mine!)

Sniper
30th August 2006, 13:10
We are in St Albans.

Yea dont worry about the macho bullshit, Im not allowed to play outside anymore :weep:

Rashika
30th August 2006, 13:10
You know we are around if she wants a blat...most of the time anyway! Just send a PM.
We tend to go for wee blats on sunday arvo...sometimes I go for one by myself on a monday arvo, if I have done all my chores. Not that fast, and after that last Arthurs pass ride I think you'd do fine ;)

Sniper
30th August 2006, 13:11
Cheers G :D

I though D had moved though?

Animal
30th August 2006, 13:14
I'll get her to pm Mrs Sniper to trade phone numbers.

Sniper
30th August 2006, 13:16
Thats great, thanks.

I'll make sure she checks her PM's :)

Rashika
30th August 2006, 13:17
I though D had moved though?

there is some vague rumour about something along those lines :shutup:

MSTRS
30th August 2006, 13:23
Hey guyletts.

Most of you know that I put a ring on MissSnipers finger.

Because of that, ... sits around a lot and only gets used sometimes to keep from getting rusty.

That's the problem we warned you about!!!

Sniper
30th August 2006, 13:24
That's the problem we warned you about!!!

You bastard, I just burnt my nose by blowing coffee through it. Shit that was funny :niceone:

MSTRS
30th August 2006, 13:25
You're welcome...

klingon
30th August 2006, 13:59
I just burnt my nose by blowing coffee through it.

This is the kind of uncoordinated behaviour that means you're not allowed to play outside any more. Imagine if you did that while riding!

WRT
30th August 2006, 14:16
Imagine if you did that while riding!

Thats about as relevant as stating "had I been drinking from the toilet at the time, I might have been killed!"

SDU
31st August 2006, 13:45
Tell her to pm me when she is thinking of a ride.
I have the beginning off the week off work, where I can usually get out for a little tootle. I also know a couple of other gals (newbies) that may be interested.

Sniper
31st August 2006, 13:49
Legend, thanks :)

stevio43
19th September 2006, 15:09
wouldnt it be better to buy another bike and take her yourself??

Sniper
19th September 2006, 16:21
wouldnt it be better to buy another bike and take her yourself??

It would, but Im fussy when it comes to bikes and I dont have a spare $6000 until after I get married.