PDA

View Full Version : Hallo to you all!!!

MeHigh
17th June 2004, 02:08
Hi! :wavey:

By way of introduction I'm a keen biker (for about 10+ years now) :sly:
I'm from Transilvania (Romania) and I love custom bikes and bikers life.
I miss a good ride with a cool pack of bikers... but I don't now any biker here...hmmm :disapint:
My chopper is back in Romania so I bought here an old HD Evo from 86 and I'm working to make it a nice custom bike.
I'm glad like Hell that I found your site and I hope that I will finde some cool friends here!

Smooth ride to you all!

wari
17th June 2004, 07:02
WElcome in MeHIgh ...

Make sure you git along tothe kiwibiker BBQ ...

Ime sure youll make some biker friends inhere somewhere ...

WEcome to NZ too btw ... :spudwave:

Joni
17th June 2004, 07:36
Welcome!!!

MikeL
17th June 2004, 07:48
Bun venit!
Ce mai faceti?
At last, someone I can practice my Romanian with!
Just kidding... Got those phrases off Google.
Welcome, MeHigh!

RiderInBlack
17th June 2004, 08:18
MeHigh, you should custom your HD in a Werewolf or Vampire theme, and really fu*k-up a few people around here:msn-wink: It would look way cool:Punk:

Firefight
17th June 2004, 08:34
Yeah hi Mate, welocme to the mad house, heaps of great people here, you are bound to meet some of them.. :cool:

Firefight :wacko:

MikeL
17th June 2004, 08:35
MeHigh, you should custom your HD in a Werewolf or Vampire theme, and really fu*k-up a few people around here:msn-wink: It would look way cool:Punk:

Yes, and instead of MeHigh you could call yourself Dracul or VladtheImpaler...

FROSTY
17th June 2004, 09:21
gidday dude- Be warned --these guys are total motorcycle nutcases -I think theyve got race gas in their veins instead of blood.
Alll good sorts though :spudbooge

Zed
17th June 2004, 10:06
High MeHigh, hope you enjoy your time on KB and in our beautiful country.

I definately recommend that you ride some of our country roads too - best way to travel the islands. :ride:

Zed

Ms Piggy
17th June 2004, 15:19
I'm glad like Hell that I found your site and I hope that I will finde some cool friends here!

Smooth ride to you all!

That's guaranteed MeHigh! You will meet some great people and what makes it better is that we all love motorbikes! :2thumbsup Welcome!

MeHigh
17th June 2004, 17:54
Yhaaaaaaaaa!

Thanks for the reception guys... the bikers r the same everywhere :Punk: !!! And you guys rock, but I'm not a sissy neither.
Hardly wait to wash the dust from me throat in a pub with a pack of kiwi bikers after a Hell Rising Raid...hhmmmmmmmmm.

Two Smoker
17th June 2004, 18:01
Yhaaaaaaaaa!

Thanks for the reception guys... the bikers r the same everywhere :Punk: !!! And you guys rock, but I'm not a sissy neither.
Hardly wait to wash the dust from me throat in a pub with a pack of kiwi bikers after a Hell Rising Raid...hhmmmmmmmmm.You should come along to the ride on the 27th :niceone: hopefully the weather will be good, and all riding speeds/abilities are catered for :niceone:

Also welcome to the site and NZ :niceone:

Lord Pac
17th June 2004, 21:17
kia ora-welcome!

magnum
20th June 2004, 21:03
hello and welcome