PDA

View Full Version : New full system for MV

Finn
31st August 2006, 16:19
Got this installed by Colemans today. Full system with Epron etc, etc. Got rid of the expansion chamber and is re-chipped. Sounds awesome and has provided a significant power increase.

It's good.

The_Dover
31st August 2006, 16:22
Has it made it easier to wheelie?

Like, higher than two inches?

sAsLEX
31st August 2006, 16:27
so you took a before and after vid so we can gauge the sound?!

Fatjim
31st August 2006, 16:34
Full system with Epron ...

don't you mean Apron?

Finn
31st August 2006, 16:37
Has it made it easier to wheelie?

Like, higher than two inches?

Oh "that" wheelie. I was at the lights and had to pull over in 15 metres for beer. I thought I did quite well.

kickingzebra
31st August 2006, 16:38
Looks not unlike stock pipes? I'm confuzzled...
Still, mmm, full system, Yay!!

McJim
31st August 2006, 16:40
So does that change it from being an MV Brutale to an MF Brutale?

Crazy Steve
31st August 2006, 16:42
What a gay little bike....

For a gay little dwarf...:yes:

Crazy Steve...

Finn
31st August 2006, 16:46
Yeah, looks the bizzo Finn, wil have to hear it again to compare! Commin tonight??

If it stops waining I will. Might see you at the pub later.

Crazy Steve
31st August 2006, 16:57
Yeah, looks the bizzo Finn, wil have to hear it again to compare! Commin tonight??

I`m commin..

But Dover can`t use his teeth anymore..

It`s causing some major scaring....

Crazy Steve..

Finn
31st August 2006, 17:39

The stock system has a HUGE expansion chamber. This, as you can see, has nothing, zip, nada.

Finn
31st August 2006, 19:17

Spot the difference...

DMNTD
31st August 2006, 19:22
Very nice mate...keen as to hears its music.
I'm down next week...want to compair pipes? :sherlock:

doc
31st August 2006, 19:43
Got this installed by Colemans today. Full system with Epron etc, etc. Got rid of the expansion chamber and is re-chipped. Sounds awesome and has provided a significant power increase.

It's good.

Betcha that cost an arm and a leg being MV, got the same mufflers hasn't it.

Zed
31st August 2006, 19:51
More power, better sound, and a much tidier look...a worthy modification indeed!

MVnut
31st August 2006, 20:33
Yeah they sound the dogs bollux but ya should get a powercommander too.When they're fuelling perfect they really BARK !! Got the full titanium on the Tamburini:innocent:

Scouse
31st August 2006, 20:38

It's good.Bring it on the Coroloop on Saturday the 12Th

kickingzebra
31st August 2006, 20:46
Aha! Confuzzlement reduced!
Fwoar, what a minter!

Sensei
31st August 2006, 21:54
Still a great looking bike Finn with or with out , but aleast give it to someone to ride that can do it Justice !!!

The_Dover
31st August 2006, 22:00
Still a great looking bike Finn with or with out , but aleast give it to someone to ride that can do it Justice !!!

ahh, you mean moi!!

I'll do it justice.

Finn
31st August 2006, 22:02

Nice try Sensei but it specifically says in the manual "La polizia italiana di stile pribisce a questo motociclo che è riden da uno zenzero" which roughly translates to "The Italian style police forbid this motorcycle being riden by a ginger"

R6_kid
1st September 2006, 01:08
Nice try Sensei but it specifically says in the manual "La polizia italiana di stile pribisce a questo motociclo che è riden da uno zenzero" which roughly translates to "The Italian style police forbid this motorcycle being riden by a ginger"

ROFL.... another reason why i want to learn italian!

Fishy
1st September 2006, 08:09
Very nice Finn!, must sound really horny now eh!.

sAsLEX
1st September 2006, 09:24
ROFL.... another reason why i want to learn italian!

Quis es strutio camilus depilatus!

RantyDave
1st September 2006, 09:39
The stock system has a HUGE expansion chamber.\
Yeah, was thinking that the stock one had some big ugly thing stuck under it that had no place on an MV. Always makes the middle look vaguely like a barrel. I had assumed it was a Euro 3 requirement.

Epron -> Eprom? So, new fuel map to go with the pipe? You wouldn't need a power commander then, would you?

Dave

kickingzebra
1st September 2006, 09:53
Very nice Finn!, must sound really horny now eh!.

Just because a man can type in italian, doesn't neccesarily make him sexy, much less horny!!!

No, to be a horny italian, you need copious amounts of hair... I don't think Finn has that problem....

Lou Girardin
1st September 2006, 10:10
Quis es strutio camilus depilatus!
Non Capisco Latino.

Sensei
1st September 2006, 18:36

No that says you must have hair & be tall enough to not be trodden on by Dwarfs !!

Finn
4th September 2006, 21:16
Okay, just a thought. The sports exhaust says it's for track use etc. Let's just say that it doesn't pass a warrant cause it's too noisy. The distributor wanted the old system back. I handed it over cause I have no use for it.

What then?

McJim
4th September 2006, 21:22
Okay, just a thought. The sports exhaust says it's for track use etc. Let's just say that it doesn't pass a warrant cause it's too noisy. The distributor wanted the old system back. I handed it over cause I have no use for it.

What then?

Take it to a 'friendly' mta approved vehicle tester. Even better take it to a deaf friendly mta approved vehicle tester.

sAsLEX
4th September 2006, 22:16

What then?

Did you recieve a monentaey discount for giving it back??

Not like you to give shit away for free mate