PDA

View Full Version : New convert to the fold

Pogo2
31st August 2006, 20:32
Hi everyone

Brought my first scooter last week and cant believe how much fun they are :yes:

Use it mainly for getting to work but riding it has been a blast.

Keep up the good work on this thread!!

:scooter: :scooter: :scooter:

Flatcap
1st September 2006, 18:16
Welcome to the asylum Pogo

Zed
1st September 2006, 18:38
Welcome to KwiBiker Pogo.:niceone:

Is the PGO T-Rex your first bike ever? Have you been ridng long?

Pogo2
1st September 2006, 21:20
Welcome to KwiBiker Pogo.:niceone:

Is the PGO T-Rex your first bike ever? Have you been ridng long?

This is about my 4th bike. Previous was a BMW K100RS and then before that a CBR600F. Life has gone full circle!:scooter:

Zed
1st September 2006, 21:35
This is about my 4th bike. Previous was a BMW K100RS and then before that a CBR600F. Life has gone full circle!:scooter:Sounds like life circumstances have dictated the change? Don't you miss the bigger road bikes? A bike is a bike I suppose, lol did you notice that this Scooters forum is a subcategory of the 'Off Topic' forum in here?

bladez
1st September 2006, 21:39
congrats on getting to 2 wheels

Flatcap
1st September 2006, 22:01
did you notice that this Scooters forum is a subcategory of the 'Off Topic' forum in here?

This is a good point Zed, why are scooters defined as 'Off Topic'?

Pogo2
2nd September 2006, 08:39
Hi Zed
Yes a change in circumstances! I said to my wife "can I have a Twin"? (R series Beemer). She said yes and gave me identical twin boys! (Now aged 3 1/2 yrs!)

You win some you lose some...........

Zed
2nd September 2006, 09:14
Hi Zed
Yes a change in circumstances! I said to my wife "can I have a Twin"? (R series Beemer). She said yes and gave me identical twin boys! (Now aged 3 1/2 yrs!)

You win some you lose some...........Hehe sounds like a win win situation there though Dad!!

Pogo2
2nd September 2006, 21:24
This is a good point Zed, why are scooters defined as 'Off Topic'?

What does this mean - you can tell I'm a newbie!

Maybe we should be in the main section or maybe we are just way to cool:rockon: for everyone else:yes:

Zed
2nd September 2006, 22:43
Maybe we should be in the main section or maybe we are just way to cool:rockon: for everyone else:yes:Yip you hit the nail on the head!

Street Gerbil
6th September 2006, 18:06
Welcome to the club, pal! :rockon:

Pogo2
6th September 2006, 21:05
Now that I had my bike for a couple of weeks I cant believe I'm having fun with it. Its actually a pleased to go to work - how sick is that!!