PDA

View Full Version : Unfair tazor use, say the greens and maori party

Indiana_Jones
1st September 2006, 13:49
"If the pepper spray is any indication, police will be racist in its use of the Taser," said Mr Locke, adding that 55 per cent of pepper spray victims were Maori.

He acknowledged that Maori and Pacific Islanders were over-represented in crime statistics, but "I don't think adding a Taser weapon to the police is a way to reduce that".

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10399163

I wonder why Maori and Pacific islanders are prodominent in crime figures, wait it couldn't be the fact that they commit more of it? :shutup:

But that's just silly, and un-pc :mellow:

-Indy

McJim
1st September 2006, 13:56
It's all a misunderstanding anyway - they're just hand held jump start devices for their Holdens -the dudes in the press conference shooting each other were just having a laugh...like the old days on construction sites where we used nail guns to nail peoples feet to the ground for a laugh.

There are no Tazers. It's just a figment of imagination. Enjoy this trip....

sAsLEX
1st September 2006, 13:59
55 per cent of pepper spray victims were Maori.

yet 80 percent of criminals are maori

ok thats a lie but why is it racist that stats represent the truth, fuckin stupid locke needs a fucking bullet

Back Fire
1st September 2006, 14:01
ffs... this PC bullshit is getting old...

idb
1st September 2006, 14:06
I reckon you'll find that criminals will be disproportionately targetted.

Sniper
1st September 2006, 14:07
Its the warrior gene I tells you!!!

Lou Girardin
1st September 2006, 14:14
"If the pepper spray is any indication, police will be racist in its use of the Taser," said Mr Locke, adding that 55 per cent of pepper spray victims were Maori.
Indy

They make up around 55% of the prison population, so that looks about right.
It's the ones that are sprayed or tazered then 'unarrested' that we should worry about.

Finn
1st September 2006, 14:25
I'm glad that the maori party have come out in the open and admitted their people have a crime problem. I wonder if they will now come up with a plan to address this that doesn't involve the tax payers.

sAsLEX
1st September 2006, 14:30
I'm glad that the maori party have come out in the open and admitted their people have a crime problem. I wonder if they will now come up with a plan to address this that doesn't involve the tax payers.

its all on www.maoriparty.co.nz

Postie
1st September 2006, 14:54
"If the pepper spray is any indication, police will be racist in its use of the Taser," said Mr Locke, adding that 55 per cent of pepper spray victims........

pepper spray victims???? these are 99% made up of people who have broken the law and are being violent or resisting arrest or both, and all of a sudden they are the victims?

besides, I would rather be tazered anyday of day of the week rather then be pepper sprayed. A 5 second tickle compared with being blinded for 15 minutes in agony. No fucking thank you sunshine.

placidfemme
1st September 2006, 14:57
god... no offense to other races... but this playing the "race" card is such a load of utter bullshit. Could it infact mean that THEY are the racisits? A criminal is a criminal regardless of skin colour or ethnic background... stupid bastards

Finn
1st September 2006, 14:58
Oh yeah, the tazers are being launched today. Be careful when going for your license and remember not to mumble, especially if you're maori.

Lou Girardin
1st September 2006, 15:02
I can see a few frustrated married men trying to buy them. Not only ensures compliance, but quite a lot of movement as well. (If you're into twitching, that is)

scumdog
1st September 2006, 15:07
god... no offense to other races... but this playing the "race" card is such a load of utter bullshit. Could it infact mean that THEY are the racisits? A criminal is a criminal regardless of skin colour or ethnic background... stupid bastards

It's called 'positive discrimination', 'inverse racism' and a whole lot of other weasel-words when politicians use race as their 'thing' to get something extra for the race they represent.

And you're not allowed to criticise or you're labelled 'racist', particularly if your white - go figure:shutup:

Patrick
1st September 2006, 15:08
They make up around 55% of the prison population, so that looks about right.
It's the ones that are sprayed or tazered then 'unarrested' that we should worry about.

Like that would ever happen... Ppppffffttttttt

DMNTD
1st September 2006, 15:10
I can see a few frustrated married men trying to buy them. ...
LOL...I married a Maori,can I get a discount or is there a line where I can simply claim one??

Swoop
1st September 2006, 18:02
"If the pepper spray is any indication, police will be racist in its use of the Taser," said Mr Locke,

Now there's a fuckwit that DOSEN'T need tazering... he needs to be connected to the national grid!

NotaGoth
1st September 2006, 18:08
Its the warrior gene I tells you!!!

bahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!! I seen that on the telly one morning.. "its not our fault its the warrior gene in us" LMAO!!!

Cookie
1st September 2006, 18:18
I can see a few frustrated married men trying to buy them. Not only ensures compliance, but quite a lot of movement as well. (If you're into twitching, that is)

No need to buy Lou!

There are a number of video tutorials available on the web showing how to construct your own using a disposable camera and a couple of bits of wire.

Deano
1st September 2006, 18:24
bahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!! I seen that on the telly one morning.. "its not our fault its the warrior gene in us" LMAO!!!

IMO the English take the cake for being the biggest pack of bastards throughout history.

Ergo, I am entitled to be a bastard - it's the bastard gene I tell ya.

Surely the Scottish also must have a 'warrior' gene. (And Nordic - vikings)

It's a pity the Warriors don't have more of a warrior gene - they might win a few more games.

Flatcap
1st September 2006, 18:26
IMO the English take the cake for being the biggest pack of bastards throughout history.

Ergo, I am entitled to be a bastard - it's the bastard gene I tell ya.

Surely the Scottish also must have a 'warrior' gene. (And Nordic - vikings)

It's a pity the Warriors don't have more of a warrior gene - they might win a few more games.

Don't you mean the 'Whinging Bastard' gene, Deano?.....;>

candor
1st September 2006, 18:57
I asked the views of everyone I know. A theme emerged.
White - mildly pro taser but no strong feeling.
Brown - vehemently against. I did not ask the dairy owner though.
Prolly its cos most my white mates not been bashed whereas the others or their families have been... here and there, with or without cause.

I believe my lily skin might therefore be taser proof (unlike me neighbours)!
Way I see it is Police must be feeling bit endangered these days with all the samurai swingin P freaks and lunatics on the loose since they closed the bins.
They have to have a form of defense given they can't travel in packs. Sunday news says they been packing for a while on the sly too. But hey'd be shy to shoot after the last mess they made.

So whats it to be - crossbow, pepper, taser or bullet. Now the moment another minority person gets shot we'll have some kinda revolution going on so they'll never tool up like the Yanks do for that reason. So whats left then? For some reason no-one yet thought of a tranquilliser dart gun.... did they?

scumdog
2nd September 2006, 05:06
So whats left then? For some reason no-one yet thought of a tranquilliser dart gun.... did they?

Yes they did - and it had even more criticism than the taser.

Too bulky, not quick enough to incapacitate, risk of adverse medical reaction to it etc etc....

Dafe
2nd September 2006, 07:11
I wonder why Maori and Pacific islanders are prodominent in crime figures, wait it couldn't be the fact that they commit more of it? :shutup:

But that's just silly, and un-pc :mellow:

-Indy

Maybe, it's because we don't like working for a corrupt government that takes a third of your pay then hits you with GST for more, after hitting those goods already via company/trading/import taxes.
Now that this corrupt labour government are persuing a law change to allow them to get their hands on your city rates, you'll also get to enjoy considerable ongoing rates rises. :rofl:
This government supports the Maori's and PI's. There's no need or urgency for us brothers to work!!!
The Government can tax the european workers harder by the day while the bros stay home and amuse ourselves by breaking into your honky homes and applying some brotherly love taxation! :Punk: all whilst getting handed some of your earnings weekly, for free!

Talk to Motu, he'll explain how best to benefit from the system.

Aitch
2nd September 2006, 08:49
If the choice is between being tasered and being glocked, I'll take the tasering any day!
Keith Locke needs to leave his planet and get onto this one..perhaps then he'll see things a little more rationally!

Lou Girardin
2nd September 2006, 08:55
No need to buy Lou!

There are a number of video tutorials available on the web showing how to construct your own using a disposable camera and a couple of bits of wire.

I don't need one for her. But I might soon need one for me.

Lou Girardin
2nd September 2006, 08:58
Funny how so many people think tazers are justified, then say if you don't break the law you have nothing to fear.
Since when have tazers been proposed as a punishment for breaking the law?
I thought they were a protection for cops against violence.

Patrick
2nd September 2006, 11:33
Funny how so many people think tazers are justified, then say if you don't break the law you have nothing to fear.

Its to assist in stopping skidmarks from breaking the law (and continuing to do so???), and prevention from harming the cops etc... nice Troll though... very subtle...

Jantar
2nd September 2006, 11:42
"If the pepper spray is any indication, police will be racist in its use of the Taser," said Mr Locke, adding that 55 per cent of pepper spray victims were Maori....
-Indy

But as 70% of our prison population are Maori, then that suggests that they are under represented in being pepper sprayed. I love seeing statistics misused. :dodge:

scumdog
2nd September 2006, 13:44

Your comment is justifiable in the light of the fact up your way violence is not seen as a crime.......

Sketchy_Racer
2nd September 2006, 16:53
Tazerz are a good idea!

Fuk the black cunts that complain all the time.

Maoris allways complain saying

"you shouldnt stereotype us all as theving maoris"

Well if the fuckers didn't allways be the ones doing the stealing, then they wouldnt get the sterotype would they?

Warrior gene.?

Pah!!!

That a load of fucken arse talking bullshit.

Im scottish. I have the "scrawny arsehole" gene.

its not my fault

Swoop
4th September 2006, 08:50
The question that has to be asked though... HOW is the novelty value of the tazer going to be exploited???
I can see the prongs inserted at each end of a sausage then "zap"! Instant cooked sausages!:yes:

Patrick
4th September 2006, 08:56
The question that has to be asked though... HOW is the novelty value of the tazer going to be exploited???
I can see the prongs inserted at each end of a sausage then "zap"! Instant cooked sausages!:yes:

Wonder if it will work on Crayfish??? Or if it will re-heat my coffee while having donuts...

Swoop
4th September 2006, 09:02
Wonder if it will work on Crayfish??? Or if it will re-heat my coffee while having donuts...

Time for some scientific research then...:msn-wink: :whistle: :whistle:

Patrick
4th September 2006, 09:05
Time for some scientific research then...:msn-wink: :whistle: :whistle:

Have to get the Auckland/Wellington crews to let us know....

oldrider
4th September 2006, 12:49
The Maori party and the Greens?....political compost, just bloody COMPOST!!! :yes: John.