PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: GPX 250 For sale

Craig11
2nd September 2006, 12:55
I am selling this GPX on behalf of a mate, as he does not have a pc. I am also previous owner of this bike. It is an awesome beginers bike and easy to ride. It would also make a good commuter bike.

The bike is cosmetically in awesome condition, no scratchs, no cracks. It just got a new tinted windscreen as well.

It is mechanically sound. It has new carbs put in about 3 months ago. Recently also fitted a new chain. Has a new battery in it. Tyres are both in good condtion.

I have plenty of pictures of it so just pm me your email and i will send you more. I have only uploaded one.

This is a reluctant sale as he needs a all purpose vechicle. ie, a cage.

Current Wof
Will have a new rego apon sale.

gamgee
3rd September 2006, 19:21
it's an inline twin not a V-twin, and he's asking about what a dealer would for a gpx of that age and km, in other words - tell him he's dream'n

JimO
3rd September 2006, 20:25
it's an inline twin not a V-twin, and he's asking about what a dealer would for a gpx of that age and km, in other words - tell him he's dream'n

i will second that..im not saying that you wont get it but i have seen a few go on tard me arount the 2k, not in as good condition but !

skidMark
3rd September 2006, 20:33
can you ask your mate if i can have some....

of whatever the heck he is smoking?

Craig11
3rd September 2006, 22:16
hahaha, im glad im not the one running this or i would feel a bit silly. Thanks gamgee for the inline twin info, i also thought it was v twin. Learn something new everyday.
You guys reckon he should lower his price alot?

gamgee
3rd September 2006, 23:02
he might get $3000 if he's lucky, but more likely $2500-$2800 if it's a minter

90s
8th September 2006, 16:11
Hi, if your friend will take the kind of money being discussed here would you give me an e-mail simon27@xtra.co.nz and I will arrange to come have a look at it - cheers

mattt
8th September 2006, 16:28
he might get $3000 if he's lucky, but more likely $2500-$2800 if it's a minter

Fuk 250's are a rip off!! I had one of these back in 1998. Brought and sold it for around $1500. Now the motorbike craze has hit and gas prices shot up, younguns are getting fisted for buying outdated very very average sports bikes.

Save your coin, get your full (i didn't bother) and get a post y2k 600. :rockon:

JimO
8th September 2006, 16:31
You guys reckon he should lower his price alot?[/QUOTe

i will give him $$$$$1500 cash

gamgee
8th September 2006, 16:57
jim your not going to get a sportsbike for $1500 you can buy mine in a couple of months for $2800 and it's a minter

Meekey_Mouse
9th September 2006, 23:07
jim your not going to get a sportsbike for $1500 you can buy mine in a couple of months for $2800 and it's a minter

Hey, are you thinkin of sellin a bike in a few months? ... What sort, year etc.? PM me plz :)

ZeroIndex
10th September 2006, 00:33
Craig11: where'd you get the 'newly tinted screen' from, and can you post a pic of the screen