PDA

View Full Version : If you wanna survive, don't do this

KLOWN
3rd September 2006, 21:19
the vid is called how to loose a girlfriend, I saw it on myspace. If this is a repost I don't care but I did do a search for it first.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=795716518

bugjuice
3rd September 2006, 21:31
'fraid it has been posted a million times.. someone even found the website that has the photos of the chick afterwards.. she ain't bad from memory

placidfemme
4th September 2006, 12:04
yeah a repost... but looks damn painful from her point of view (which would be the road lol)

bell
4th September 2006, 16:27
Aaaahhhh, the wisdom of not wearing gloves eh? Singlets on the other hand give heaps of protection...

CM2005
8th September 2006, 21:00
Aaaahhhh, the wisdom of not wearing gloves eh? Singlets on the other hand give heaps of protection...
Haha, try board shorts!!
:done: I don't know how to get cell phone pics on the net, but i got one of my mate when he got "knee down" without a slider..

Lil_Byte
8th September 2006, 21:11
I can only say "Ouch" :scooter:

Street Gerbil
8th September 2006, 21:39
Hello, tarmac! Ouch!

Aitch
9th September 2006, 10:58
Letting his gf ride without the correct gear....wonder why he didn't give her his jacket and gloves?????

Lias
12th September 2006, 20:33
'fraid it has been posted a million times.. someone even found the website that has the photos of the chick afterwards.. she ain't bad from memory

Someone find that for me.. I just wasted 5 minutes of my life trying to find them and google isnt benig my friend.