PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday MrMelon!

Str8 Jacket
3rd September 2006, 21:26
Hope you've had a great day, ya great big maanus! :p

Love ya!

skelstar
3rd September 2006, 21:32
Oh dear.
Happy BD dude. Hope ya had a goody.

Str8 Jacket
3rd September 2006, 21:34
Oh dear.
Happy BD dude. Hope ya had a goody.

hehe, he better have..... We went out for dinner and got free beer's cause of the amount of time it took for our food :D

James Deuce
3rd September 2006, 21:39
Happy Birthday mate.

Did you get that two stroke you wanted?

merv
3rd September 2006, 21:42
hehe, he better have..... We went out for dinner and got free beer's cause of the amount of time it took for our food :D

Hi Hels I'm just back from Adelaide, sounds like you went to Loaded Hog with service like that.

Happy Birthday Mr Melon and you are still so young so hang on to that and make the most of it.

What's the 2 stroke Jim's talking about you're not going that way again are you?

Fatjim
3rd September 2006, 21:44
Happy birfday mate.

Now explain to me how you got to Wanaka when Hels thought you were in Welly.

Respect!

jazbug5
3rd September 2006, 22:24
Happy birthday, chuck... sent you a PM (I'm sure I did!) but it seems to have disappeared from the system.

Hope you had big heap fun in Wanaka!

phoenixgtr
3rd September 2006, 22:30
Happy birthday mate. Hope you had an awesome day!!

:apint:

oldrider
3rd September 2006, 23:28
Happy birthday to all the birthday people today. Cheers john

Storm
4th September 2006, 07:22
Sorry I be late, but hope you had a great day mate

MrMelon
4th September 2006, 10:16
Cheers guys, yeah had a totally rad time in Wanaka. I think I did a couple of months worth of drinking over 7 days, but it was good fun. I'll never wear my old snowboard boots again! Uncomfortable f*ckers.

Colapop
4th September 2006, 10:22
Did you have a nice drive back...? I you had a good day matey...

Str8 Jacket
4th September 2006, 10:28
Did you have a nice drive back...? I you had a good day matey...

hehe.... ask him about Mini Golf.... :shutup:

MrMelon
4th September 2006, 10:29
Yeah the drive back wasn't too painful. Just windy as f*ck near Twizel. There was a camper van that got blown off the road there and we couldn't open the van doors on the windy side so had to climb out the window! Played a bit of hacky while we waited for the road to open and every time it got kicked over about 2m high it blew about 10m away! Finally got home at about 5am sunday morning after leaving at 10am sat.. I think I'll fly next year.

Saw some really really stupid driving (overtaking on blind corners etc) around the windy roads coming into Kaikoura too.. idiots.

sels1
6th September 2006, 08:39
A bit late, but hope you had a happy day :)