PDA

View Full Version : I'll take Milo with my P - huh?

candor
3rd September 2006, 22:04
I'm getting this strange feeling NZ has entered the twilight zone. In my net roamings I was directed to the Alcohol Drug Assoc NZ or ADANZ website where I was advised was a full length manual on how to use P to best advantage.

My interest was purely clinical in case ur wondering. Anyways, a peek on their site turned up this very detailed P Pamphlet. It certainly was "user friendly" and contained heaps of advice which gave an overall reasuring impression that P could be quite safe if you just didn't get too carried away!

Very liberal. The ab fab stars would applaud the initiative. It described the good attributes of the drug (mostly short term) It also calmly advised that drawbacks could include loss of family and friends and jail and that the sex could turn out pretty rough so you'd need heaps of "equipmnt".

Okey dokey. It was definitely enough to get your curiosity aroused as clearly it implied that some people can "handle it". As someone who would have paused to try it before the brochure has me feeling a lot more like a little experiment could be in order. Lucky I'm not silly enough to believe everything the Govt publishes huh - or else then I'd be a criminal, maybe tomorow.

The piece de resistance for my reading entertainment was when a good diet was recommended for users (someplace after the detailed instructions on how to use) and drinking heaps of MILO was kindly suggested as a way to reduce the harm.

Does Nestle know about this? Is this a good look for Milo? Is it clinicly proven to help ward off P-itis. Anyone?

So I guess maybe the next harm minimisation bulletin paid for by DHBS (fund ADANZ) will tell us how to set up a safe P lab so we need not deal with those dangerous drug dealers. Perhaps weetbix or vegemite will sponsor that one.

Maybe they might put little toy P pipes in milo for the kids next. Gotta luv NZ. Spot the P user - uno that one who gave up latte, frothy chocolate around the mouth!

McJim
3rd September 2006, 22:20
Are there any benefits to P? From what I gather it's just pumped up speed...or poor man's cocaine so instead of the euphoric high you get from proper cocaine you just get the ability to stay awake and the need to be active (also known as the inability to sleep or stop fidgeting). Seems in a few cases in NZ this inability to sleep has cause psychosis in a few individuals causing the national P hysteria coz of the nutty crimes they've committed.

I stopped experimenting when I was 22 (14 years ago) so most of the stuff I took had different names from the stuff today....but was probably the same shit.

Don't like Milo so I can't take P :(

andrea
3rd September 2006, 23:17
dont touch that shit man, go out and pick some magik mushy's and have it wiff ur milo, and just sit back and relax oh dont forget to put on some hippie sort of music i like jimmi hendrix

Motu
4th September 2006, 07:39
Vegemite was for LSD.Dunno if it worked,but it'd keep you mind off a bad trip.

Swoop
4th September 2006, 09:00
I am going to be suspicious of any young kids wanting to have a milo drink now...:shit:

crashe
4th September 2006, 09:45
Awwwwww I love my Milo drinks........

Does this mean I have to give up my Milo....... damn it all these P user's.!

myvice
4th September 2006, 17:03
Bad enough handing over your licence when getting cold and flu meds, now I'm gunna have to do it for Milo too?
Odd that they don’t ask for ID for alcohol tho...
Maybe I look old?

Take P, only 3 sleeps till Christmas!

The_Dover
4th September 2006, 17:05
If anyone pee's in my milo I'll kick their fucken ass.

Cookie
4th September 2006, 17:20
As Troy McClure once said:

"So kids, now that you know how to do it - DON’T DO IT".

Why is my tax money going toward telling my school kids the best way to take P, when I don't actually want them to take P?

I am sure Helen has a perfectly good reason for this and I am just being stupid.

EDIT: I see according to their pamphlet, "Sex on P can be rough, long and painful". Maybe it has some merits after all!

yungatart
4th September 2006, 17:23
And still we wonder why there is a drug problem in this country....?

McJim
4th September 2006, 17:24
Anyway - I thought New Zealand had gone metric.

Shouldn't it be KilometerO?:rofl:

Squeak the Rat
4th September 2006, 18:14
Why is my tax money going toward telling my school kids the best way to take P, when I don't actually want them to take P?

The trouble is if the government gives out information like "don't do it, it is bad", then the kids (and adults) will shrug it off as uninformed rubbish.

False information is even worse. When people were experimenting with ecstacy and GBH there were a lot of reports of people dying from the drugs, when the facts actually involved cocktails of drugs and alcohol, dehyrdration, spiking, etc etc etc. Which was a shitter because all the people who took ecstacy (which isn't addictive) heard all this propoganda and then didn't believe the same authorities that told them that P was bad. Trouble is, this shit is bad.

So I guess what I'm saying is that drug users aren't stupid. It's better for them to find out the real facts and trust the source rather than trusting dodgy-bob the local junkie.

This shit is scary, but the "drugs are bad" message sadly does not work.....

Cookie
4th September 2006, 19:15
[...] This shit is scary, but the "drugs are bad" message sadly does not work.....

Too true Squeak!

I am not promoting the "drugs are bad" approach - it doesn't ring true. I have been known to do a bit of recreational chemistry myself and can vouch for the fact that some of them are rather good.

There is some merit in having good information out there - especially about the influence of specific drugs on sexual performance. :D

I just have visions of these guys showing up at schools to provide information on safe injecting next - or maybe even promoting "Safe Injecting Rooms" at each school with a nurse on hand and a nice clean bucket to puke in - hell the kids are going to do it anyway!

Sounds far fetched? Not really - Google "Safe Injecting Rooms" and you will see where these guys are heading - especially our Australian Cousins. The "harm minimisation" philosophy behind this stuff knows no boundaries. The older I get...well...the older I get.