PDA

View Full Version : Winners are grinners.....

Krayy
5th September 2006, 08:36
Well part of my Fathers Day pressie was some time to sit down and write a speech for my Toastmasters club competition, which we had last night, and thank god I did because I WON the Humourous speech category :first:

Didn't know I was that frickin funny :yes:

Problem is that now I have top represent my club at the regional comps at the Ponsonby club next Monday.....wish me luck.

McJim
5th September 2006, 08:38
Well part of my Fathers Day pressie was some time to sit down and write a speech for my Toastmasters club competition, which we had last night, and thank god I did because I WON the Humourous speech category :first:

Didn't know I was that frickin funny :yes:

Problem is that now I have top represent my club at the regional comps at the Ponsonby club next Monday.....wish me luck.

Okay dude - where's the transcript so we can all have a laugh too then?

Skyryder
5th September 2006, 08:45
Good 'won.' And good luck.

Skyryder

Swoop
5th September 2006, 08:47
Okay dude - where's the transcript...

What he said!
C'mon, front up with the speach!

Krayy
5th September 2006, 08:58
Okay dude - where's the transcript so we can all have a laugh too then?
To tell you truth it's not that funny if you read it. It's all in the delivery and the .......... timing :zzzz:

P.S. It was about my first time skydiving.

McJim
5th September 2006, 09:02
To tell you truth it's not that funny if you read it. It's all in the delivery and the .......... timing :zzzz:

P.S. It was about my first time skydiving.

Awwww you tease - you go and start a thread and then can't finish what you started. If it's not that funny to read just replace every instance of the word sky with the word muff - that should be good for a giggle.:rofl:

James Deuce
5th September 2006, 09:54

And about how you look.

kickingzebra
5th September 2006, 09:59
Good stuff!! Toast masters is a lot of fun alright! Good on ya!

Krayy
5th September 2006, 11:09
And about how you look.
Well I have always been a little funny looking anyways :yes:

Oh hang on, they were laughing AT me!!! :angry: