PDA

View Full Version : Not a bike for sale. Nissan Avenier '93 $2k

cowboyz
6th September 2006, 15:29
Ok. Not a bike but the little woman brought a new car a month or so back and the old car has been sitting in the driveway ever since. I thought I would hold on to it but in reality it will sit there and in 2 years time it will be a pile of junk on my lawn.

So. It is a 1993 Nissan Avenier station wagon

Average condition. Has a couple of small issues but the motor/mechnics are solid and it drives well. I think there is trouble with the auto choke cause it dies when it is cold but when driving it is fine. Has some scratches and has been used as a family car raising small children for the past 5 years. Looking for offers and would look at delivering in the north island depending on time and where you are.

175,000 km

Power Steering
CD Player
Air Con/climate control
Electric windows
Electric Mirrors
Central Locking
5 Speed
2.0L Fuel Injected
60/40 Split rear seats.

$2000

Call Lance on 027 325 0 353 for Questions

Will take some photos later if anyone shows any interest.

Sniper
6th September 2006, 17:01
SR20 DE or SR20DET motor?

cowboyz
6th September 2006, 17:22
sr 20 de (1998cc)

McJim
6th September 2006, 17:31
Hey - I was reluctant to post details of the 2 cars I'm selling (in order to get enough money to a/ pay off current bike and b/ upgrade to something bigger)

See trademe:

Low kms super condition fully serviced FTO http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=69120835&key=143506

Luxury People Carrier Leather upholstery throughout - yep 7 seats all leather Odyssey.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Honda/auction-69124492.htm

Cheers. :)

p.s. cowboyz - not in the same price range as yours so not standing on your toes I hope!

cowboyz
6th September 2006, 17:56
hey. I got a nice big red for posting my car on here. Wrong forum it started off in.

ps. if anyone wants to give me $9500 for the nissan to make it in the same price racket as McJims car then I can have an excuse to get upset about highjacking the thread.

McJim
6th September 2006, 18:03
If you're pissed off about my little hijack thread thingumy just say - I will happily remove my post - you don't seem too annoyed though - I just want to be sure that you feel you can say "Oi Scotsman, No! Get chore filthy little cars off my thread" without fear of recrimination.

Cheers dude.

cowboyz
6th September 2006, 18:11
I dont get annoyed over things like that. I save my annoyedness for things like "It raining and I want to go riding" and "you said there would be a *tad* of gravel on this 50km of gravel road"

nice FTO BTW. I wanted one when I was younger before I discovered the joy of 2 wheels

McJim
6th September 2006, 18:20
nice FTO BTW. I wanted one when I was younger before I discovered the joy of 2 wheels

It has been my pride and joy - still reluctant to sell it - hoping the odyssey goes for a song and I can persuade the missus to let me keep the FTO. Handling is fantastic - never needs work done (replaced Cam Belt within the last year for peace of mind though) manual gearbox feels so positive.

MTA Mechanic couldn't believe it was 11 years old coz "it's immaculate" he said.

Once I've got a SV1000 I'll probably get over it though.

Sniper
6th September 2006, 22:17
I'll ask someone I know whos looking