PDA

View Full Version : Random WTF..

Lias
7th September 2006, 14:25
I just had a total stranger knock on the window of my office and ask to get let in the window.

This is strange, but even stranger given that I work on the 4th floor lol.

Very random.

_Gina_
7th September 2006, 14:34
And so.....did you let him/her in??

outlawtorn
7th September 2006, 14:50
I just had a total stranger knock on the window of my office and ask to get let in the window.

Very random.

I remember when I used to take acid too........

placidfemme
7th September 2006, 14:50
did you flash them and then push them back out the window?

Sniper
7th September 2006, 14:54
Hoped you laughed and left him standing there

LilSel
7th September 2006, 15:01

LOL... was it a window washer?? Or someone playing a prank on you? lol

Lias
7th September 2006, 15:01
He was all rigged up to the D-rings embedded in the concrete every meter or so around the building so I just figured he was a contractor rather than a loonie and let him in :-)

Was still fairly bizzare.

Animal
7th September 2006, 15:05
Several years ago I heard a helluva commotion on my balcony (13th floor, midtown Jo'burg) and found some very worried looking butt-naked dude trying I open the window. I decided not to shoot him. Turned out he'd been shagging some chick on the 17th floor until her husband turned up. He'd somehow managed to climb four levels down the outside of the building, trying to find an open window and take his chances getting back to his car. In the interests of compassion and charity, I sold him a pair of old jeans and a t-shirt, then went downstairs to help him break into his car. Amazing how much people will pay when naked, desperate and at gunpoint!

Patrick
7th September 2006, 15:07
Where did he hide his wallet???

dnos
7th September 2006, 15:20

ever heard the term - dirty money

Animal
7th September 2006, 15:21
It was in his car, parked about ten blocks away... probably a significant part of his enthusiasm to buy my buggered clothes because it was a long way to walk. Or sprint, no doubt. I actually felt really bad for eleven microseconds for exploiting his situation, but I felt much better once I'd take some of the weight out of his wallet.

Patrick
7th September 2006, 15:30
It was in his car, parked about ten blocks away... probably a significant part of his enthusiasm to buy my buggered clothes because it was a long way to walk. Or sprint, no doubt. I actually felt really bad for eleven microseconds for exploiting his situation, but I felt much better once I'd take some of the weight out of his wallet.

Go DNOS.... I think he took "dirty money..."

Animal
7th September 2006, 15:33
ever heard the term - dirty money
Yep, guilty as charged, Your Honour!