PDA

View Full Version : Greenhive bridge today the 20th - was that you?

Cajun
20th June 2004, 18:28
Was it a kber who gave me the big two thumbs on just before the greenhive bridge today, they looked they were on a cbr250 or simlar with no lower fairing. i was on the bright yellow gsxr with yellow leathers it would have been about 1.10ish today

Funkyfly
1st March 2005, 13:00
Was it a kber who gave me the big two thumbs on just before the greenhive bridge today, they looked they were on a cbr250 or simlar with no lower fairing. i was on the bright yellow gsxr with yellow leathers it would have been about 1.10ish today

Not i said the fly. "Two thumbs up" ??? are you sure, he must have thought you were on a 1000 mate :whistle:

Cajun
1st March 2005, 13:05
Not i said the fly. "Two thumbs up" ??? are you sure, he must have thought you were on a 1000 mate :whistle:

nah the sixxer is better (c:<, you bored or something digging up the past

Funkyfly
1st March 2005, 13:07
nah the sixxer is better (c:<, you bored or something digging up the past

Heh heh, this thread showed up under "similar topics" when i was posting a reply.

Ride safe dude.

Cajun
1st March 2005, 13:15
Heh heh, this thread showed up under "similar topics" when i was posting a reply.

Ride safe dude.

nice riding with ya the other sunday, ya catch up with ya father in end??

Posh Tourer :P
1st March 2005, 14:24
Probably Paparazzi....

STOP THE THREAD DREDGING!! It is harmful to bottom dwelling organisms.....

Funkyfly
1st March 2005, 17:23
nice riding with ya the other sunday, ya catch up with ya father in end??

Yea i did, he got a puncture at the top of the kaimais, a few riders must have ridden past him because he wasnt last, something serious left a decent hole in the rear, he managed to keep it upright but said it was a battle.

He wasnt a happy camper, we was looking fwd to riding with a few guys, was a decent bunch of riders it was good.

Dont think i will take that route again mind you, little bit boring, i went thru the gourge to bethleham on the way home, more traffic but much better road.

You have a good ride home?

Cajun
1st March 2005, 18:31
Yea i did, he got a puncture at the top of the kaimais, a few riders must have ridden past him because he wasnt last, something serious left a decent hole in the rear, he managed to keep it upright but said it was a battle.

He wasnt a happy camper, we was looking fwd to riding with a few guys, was a decent bunch of riders it was good.

Dont think i will take that route again mind you, little bit boring, i went thru the gourge to bethleham on the way home, more traffic but much better road.

You have a good ride home?

yeah thats way me and madanday came home,

better road, but usual very very busy on racing day.

Bit of bugger with father with puntcher, tell him thats why need needs a silly phone only reason, i realy have is due to riding by alone alot