PDA

View Full Version : ManField Open Days?

wkid_one
1st May 2003, 11:56
Due to a recent (and I mean recent) relocation to Wellington, I would like to know if anyone knows the 'controlled testing sessions' for Manfield (if in fact they do them) - I would like to spend more time on the track before the winter series starts.

To KK and Blu - see you on the race track - my RVF400 is arriving in my garage shortly - at the expense of the VTR, but who cares.....

Any and all information appreciated.  PS - taking a RVF round Kaitoke Gokart Track is one experience you all have to do....I don't think the bike was completely upright once......

Mitch
1st May 2003, 13:16
Heya Wicked one

Great to hear you will be joining us in F3ville, tis a great place to be hehhe  :D

If your looking to get out on the track soon, apparently there is an open day at Manfield on Friday the 23rd May, before race day on Saturday.  The open/practise day is $75 and Race day is $65. but you have to enter in advance through Victoria motorcycle club. 

Best of luck and see you out there.  :bigthumb:

wkid_one
2nd May 2003, 09:21
Manfield open days and testing sessions - here they are from the horses mouth
<DIV>Public Open Days:&nbsp; (road vehicles only - no race/rally vehicles - no racing - $10 per 10 mins)&nbsp; All Sundays:&nbsp; 4th May - 8th June -&nbsp; 6th July - 3rd August - 7th September - 5th October.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Test Days:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Helmet/overalls etc required - $75 per day 9.00am - 4.00pm -</DIV>
<DIV>May - MAY 2nd, 9th, 23rd - 9.00am to 4.00pm:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; June:6th, 21st, 27th.&nbsp;&nbsp; July: 19th, 25th.&nbsp;&nbsp; August:16th, 29th.&nbsp; (Note:&nbsp; It is advisable to check these later in case of any changes.</DIV>I will be there on the 2nd May!!!!!!&nbsp; With bells on (provided they stick to the fairing), and probably on the 9th and 23rd as well! Yee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The contact details are

MANFEILD PROMOTIONS&nbsp;
P.O. Box 1959
Palmerston North, NZ
Telephone: 06-323-7444
Fax: 06-323-2422

SPman
2nd May 2003, 20:39
So, you were there today???:rolleyes:

wkid_one
3rd May 2003, 13:43
Well, I kinda had a big night last night and the prospect of driving to PNorth with the bike in Tow didn't appeal 2 hours after I got home.

Mitch
15th May 2003, 11:58
Hey wkid_one. Are you going to be at the open day on the 23rd??

A few of us are going to be down there.&nbsp; :niceone:&nbsp;