PDA

View Full Version : zxr250 specs

nedj
21st June 2004, 11:46
Any body have the specs for zxr250c
eg
Liters of oil (sump)
tyre pressures (well aware that is tyre manufacturer)
Shocks oil
Compression
etc
Thanks in advance

Firefight
21st June 2004, 12:24
Any body have the specs for zxr250c
eg
Liters of oil (sump)
tyre pressures (well aware that is tyre manufacturer)
Shocks oil
Compression
etc
Thanks in advance

What year, I have a number of full workshop manuals for XRs, I can photcopy if you like let me know.

F/F

dreamride
21st June 2004, 12:49
I find this site pretty cool for specs etc:

http://www.motorbikes.be/en/Kawasaki/ :kick:

Firefight
21st June 2004, 13:09
What year, I have a number of full workshop manuals for XRs, I can photcopy if you like let me know.

F/F

Fuck Ia'm dumb, I just noticed what it was you were looking for, must be old age, I only just noticed the Z in front of the XR :Oops: , feel pretty stupid, will go into a corner and hide, hope no one noticed :doh: :doh: :doh:

F/F

Posh Tourer :P
21st June 2004, 13:30
I thought you were being cool hip and young, and abbreviating the hell out of ZXR...

Firefight
21st June 2004, 20:35
I thought you were being cool hip and young, and abbreviating the hell out of ZXR...

Sorry PT, case of being old /not reading post properly/poor eyesite :wacko:

F/F

Milky
21st June 2004, 22:07
...poor eyesite :wacko:
F/F
Hmmm... where did yours get placed? usually the optimum position is just either side of the nose :2thumbsup

Firefight
22nd June 2004, 08:31
Hmmm... where did yours get placed? usually the optimum position is just either side of the nose :2thumbsup

Thank you Milky, just rode home in the shit rain after a shit night shift, came home read you post it made my morning, thank you :killingme :killingme

Firefight :blink:

MikeL
22nd June 2004, 08:40
Has anyone ever sited any research that sights studies on the correlation between the citing of the eyes relative to the nose and the actual eyesite?
Or alternatively, on the importance of acurite speling...

Firefight
22nd June 2004, 08:49
Has anyone ever sited any research that sights studies on the correlation between the citing of the eyes relative to the nose and the actual eyesite?
Or alternatively, on the importance of acurite speling...

Stop it mike, I can't take any more , this rolling round on the floor pissing my pants laughing has my dog worried, :lol: :lol: :lol: :killingme :killingme

I need to go off line and get some :sleep:

firefight :wacko: