PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted - Delivery to Taupo

Patch
12th September 2006, 21:05
I am taking my bike down to Wellywood for my Grandfather to use (his birthday present) in preparation for the trackday @ Taupo on 28th Oct.

I can get it down there (from up nth) but due to time constraints I'm a little stretched to get it to Taupo for him. (Grandad doesn't have a towball nor a trailer, he would ride it there, but then Grandma would have to walk or bus an she ain't to impressed with that idea)

If anyone is going to Taupo from Welly an able to help me, I would appreciate it and am quite happy to show my appreciation, esp being a Wellytonian myself.

Cheers,

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
12th September 2006, 22:37
Do you just need some to take it from Wellington to Taupo =- how about return back to Wellington?

Patch
14th September 2006, 18:36
Do you just need some to take it from Wellington to Taupo =- how about return back to Wellington?

1. Yes please

2. Nope, if anything it'll be going to Levin (not sure yet) or back up nth

Madness
14th September 2006, 19:09
I wasn't planning on attending the trackday and don't usually plan much more than a week in advance. I do however have a company car with towball & fuelcard and if no solutions come to light I may be persuaded to help. See how you go & PM me in a week or so if you're still stuck.

Chris

Patch
15th September 2006, 21:12
Thanks mate, will do