PDA

View Full Version : kr150

The Flux Capacita
12th September 2006, 22:23
well hello again and here i am after yet another bin on the bike from getting a bit to keen after a day of biking with new leather

and when i offed i wasn't wareing it which is just ironic as hell...few grazes and bruiises but nothing to cry about apart from a battered bike

which brings me here...looking for some front indicators for a kr150...more specifically all i really need is a lens for the front right hand side...it's the moulded type indicator and not the sticking out one but i wouldn't mind getting a whole sticking out indicator anyways as i still have a left indicator of that type

other than that i could use a new front screen seeing as mine is a bit chipped but it's nothing more than cosmetic for when i'm ready to flick the bike off and get a better one

any help would be appreciated as i'm a poor student with a budget so tight you'd think i was living in a cardbord box...which i'm not...my flat is a little more roomy:zzzz:

KLOWN
12th September 2006, 23:35
I feel you bro, I'm trying to fix up my rg150 and get new gears, after being hit by a car, all on $150 a week loan from auntie helen. luckly quasi is helping me on the leathers department. Trade me and wreckers are my only advice. which is not really much help, but hey I gotta get my post count up some how.

Racey Rider
13th September 2006, 07:31
Do you mean this type of moulded indicator?

I have this spare, The lens is good, but it doesn't have 'safety numbers' printed on it. Probably wouldn't be a problem at your local bike shop to get a WoF, but they might not pass it at a Testing station.

If it's of use to you, you can have it. Just $4 to cover posting.

Racey

imdying
13th September 2006, 07:56
Last time I brought a genuine Kwaka lense, it was < $20. $80 for the entire indicator. Might be worth ringing your dealer?

The Flux Capacita
13th September 2006, 16:27
SWEEEET:eek: yea if you don't want it i'll take it tried bike shops but they can only get the stock ones that stick out and they aren't cheap because apparently my bike is an import...not to mention if i crash (not garunteed i won't) then it smashes the fairing where as these ones didn't:)

wouldn't expect it to be a problem getting a wof because it works and it fits...i got a wof with a push bike speedo thats accurate (to about 60 m/ph):shifty: hehe

otherwise i was gona look on trademe and get aftermarket car indicators and change the houseing so it fits (somehow)

i'll send ya a pm on details