PDA

View Full Version : Car for sale

marty
13th September 2006, 17:39
no way was this going in the online trading....

need to sell my commuter:

1997 3.5l Mitsi Diamante Sei. NZ new, full leather, cruise, air, power seats/windows. 220000kms, new cambelt, waterpump, idlers etc. Fresh front brake pads, 5000kms on rears. new front struts 25000kms ago. good rubber on factory alloys. Was professionally fitted with an LPG system 70000kms ago, fully serviced every 10000kms since then by engineer owner. engine still running on fully synthetic oil, uses none between services. gearbox flushed 40000kms ago. new battery just fitted this week. fitted with factory heavy duty towbar, and 100W spotights.

i ran this car from cambridge to auckland as my commuter for about 60000kms, and it has not missed a beat. i get about 530kms from a tank of LPG on a trip, which is about $45-$50. It is happy cruising at any speed, quiet inside, and a comfortable family car.

only reason i'm selling is i've bought a ute as it suits my current needs better, and the mitsi is just parked up. i'd keep it if i could, but no........

it's in dark blue, has a couple of carpark rashes, but has no rust, and nothing that needs immediate attention. being NZ new, and not having the tiptronic gearbox (which gave problems), is easy to get bits for should you need them.

looking for offers around $4250 - could deliver if suitable.