PDA

View Full Version : "The Peoples Hero" rides again!

White trash
23rd June 2004, 07:54
Look out folks, Yoey's on the charge again! Anyone who saw the damage to his bike after Taupo wil no doubt agree that this is an amazing transformation and a credit to Jo and his supporters hard work.

Big thanks to Bruce Hansen, Lynda and Hamish Blair and the amazing Darryl at Wellington motorcycles for the subframe.

Maximum respect-aah! :cool2:

Nicko and Mike, look out this weekend boys. And Carey, stay away from the fucken thing! :msn-wink:

FROSTY
23rd June 2004, 08:28
great news dude--Pity I cant see it bein ridden :brick:

Bandito
23rd June 2004, 08:57
Didn't see the crash at Taupo but after his efforts at Wanganui last year he sure deserves the title of the "peoples hero" good to see he will be back.

Deano
23rd June 2004, 09:00
I'll be there on the 26th to cheer him on. I'll probably be wearing my 'scribe' jacket, so if you see me come say g'day.

White trash
23rd June 2004, 10:13
Thanks for your support, guys. It means alot to the big guy.

Be sure to say gidday at the track, it makes his day and please don't be offended if Jo can't stop to talk for long. It seems setting this bike up is causing a few more headaches than the old one. :rolleyes:

Wenier
23rd June 2004, 10:26

Be sure to say gidday at the track, it makes his day and please don't be offended if Jo can't stop to talk for long. It seems setting this bike up is causing a few more headaches than the old one. :rolleyes:

Pity bout the crash good to hear that its all up and running again. Bad luck for me that im not in welly otherwise id be up for the trip to watch the racing

Motoracer
23rd June 2004, 10:40
Wooohoooo, now with the Yoshi full system too! She looks ready to rock alright!

Slim
23rd June 2004, 10:46
Can't wait to see the Formula 1 & 2 racing at Manfeild now. :d Have never been to the track before, so it's going to be a great day.

LB
23rd June 2004, 17:13
Go Yoey!!!! We'll be there to cheer you on.

Cajun
23rd June 2004, 17:26
Go Yo go hard,

Busted
24th June 2004, 19:59
Good to see the bike together and lookin sweet ... that Yoshi Tri-oval looks minter than a mint thing :spudbooge

Look forward to seein him back at Manfield this weekend :kick: arse Yo

The people couldnt wish for a better hero :first:

Bandito
24th June 2004, 20:07

That's real cool trash he sounds like nice guy aswell does our "peoples hero" :2thumbsup