PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Gloves

Nicksta
15th September 2006, 20:27
Hi Ladies,
i'm looking into getting some specially ordered gloves for my XS sized hands.....
It seems i may be able to get a discount if there are a few of us wanting to order together..... i dont have a fixed price, but can update when i get it.... picis attached, follow link to product info from a site that sells them overseas...
Here (http://www.imotorcyclestore.com/cgi-bin/dpsmart/productt.html?L+ims+nofc1698+_DCatNum_02S06TEKLIG_ 01PageType_02X3Y4_01)
PM me or post here if your interested.... can get a range of sizes...so if you need XS thru to XL... let me know and we can put in an order and hopefully save some $$
cheers ladies!

MotoGirl
15th September 2006, 21:19
I own that EXACT pair of gloves - I bought them on ebay and got 'em shipped out from the US.

Kendog
16th September 2006, 14:10
I could be keen depending on price.

Nicksta
16th September 2006, 22:11
I own that EXACT pair of gloves - I bought them on ebay and got 'em shipped out from the US.

cool... what are they like??

MotoGirl
18th September 2006, 11:28
cool... what are they like??
They're really good. It's highly unlikely they'll come off my hands if I bin it because they're fastened in three places! I've owned my pair for almost a year and they're wearing really well :rockon:

LilSel
18th September 2006, 11:35
Ive got the same ones... they are good :yes:
Bought some summer gloves on the weekend tho cuz I found last summer that these ones were too hot. *melted in them*

MotoGirl
18th September 2006, 16:53
Ive got the same ones... they are good :yes:
Bought some summer gloves on the weekend tho cuz I found last summer that these ones were too hot. *melted in them*
I actually find they're a pretty good weight - even for summer. They're a spring - autumn sort of glove, not that great for winter!

LilSel
18th September 2006, 17:00
I actually find they're a pretty good weight - even for summer. They're a spring - autumn sort of glove, not that great for winter!

hmmm.... maybe they aren't exactly the same... look the same... pretty sure they are the same... but could be wrong lol... maybe I have the winter version? (if there is one?)... def the same brand and carbon fibre knuckles etc...

Nicksta
18th September 2006, 22:33
true, thanks ladies.....
i'm sorting out the pricing in the next few days.....

Panther
19th September 2006, 09:03
hey
ive got some swish denver glovers that i was given (as in brand new) and they are just a little bit too small for my hands, i think they are a ladies small or maybe they are a japanese ladies small!
does anyone want to swap or something?
at the moment im just wearing some spidi gloves but they dont have any lining and they get a little cold.

Aero165
20th September 2006, 09:11
My little sister Meekey_mouse is getting some custom made XS gloves made by quasimoto if you guys are interested. There good quality and only $80 bucks... Gosh I said like a sales man...

Nicksta
20th September 2006, 19:44
the above gloves retail in USA for USD$70.95 before freight.... with the exchange that is about NZD$110. Can get the gloves for approx $130 in NZ.... so is basically the same as in the states.. the chance of getting freight for NZ$20 is possible but you'd be waiting a fair few weeks on sea freight....I've sorced a pair in NZ... so will try them out and see how good they are!!

Kendog
21st September 2006, 11:06
Thanks for info and passing on of name etc to supplier Nicksta!!

Nicksta
22nd September 2006, 19:02
figured i'd see how they are before doing a big horah about them... getting them tomorrow... so if you want some i can get them in quick for ya Mrs Kendog!

Kendog
23rd September 2006, 07:18
I want a pair, but alas the bank account is looking a tad sad at the mo, would I still be able to get them around Xmas time?

Nicksta
23rd September 2006, 18:37
oh for sure.. i picked them up and rode home today in them... a little longer in the finger than my other XS teknic gloves.. but not too bad.... enough room for my nails.... will try them out this week, and at Pukekohe on saturday.... fingers crossed its not a crash test tho... :)
they are easy enough to order... so no probs.... will let you know how they fare too...

Kendog
23rd September 2006, 19:14
Thanks for that Nicksta, will get back to you about them when Santa is shopping for my pressies!!!

Patch
23rd September 2006, 20:14
If they don't fit that well, I know off a good place to keep 'em warm :blip:

Nicksta
25th September 2006, 18:21
rode all day-ish with the gloves yesterday..... got used to them and now the fingers fit better?? maybe took a bit for the gloves to get used to my hands..... great comfy glove... and are a bit longer over the wrist so cover the leather jacket really well.... good so far... now for the track test....