PDA

View Full Version : Hello New Zealand/Christchurch

moggy
16th September 2006, 05:37
I made an appearance on the forum last year, but since then have been rather busy making preparations for moving to NZ permanently, so apologies for having been quiet. Finally everything has come together and we fly out tomorrow, arriving Monday in Christchurch on a one way ticket. Our bikes set off on their journey a couple of weeks ago.

So I would love to find out some local biker haunts and join up with some others to explore once the bikes and kit have turned up.
Feel free to post some suggestions or pm me.

DingDong
16th September 2006, 06:34
Hello... man you've been ripped off, Christchurch is a dunny hole... Tauranga is the place to be... sun, surf and lottsa bikes:yes: & bikinis too

JimO
16th September 2006, 06:48
Hello... man you've been ripped off, Christchurch is a dunny hole... Tauranga is the place to be... sun, surf and lottsa bikes:yes: & bikinis too

obviously someone who hasnt been there

DingDong
16th September 2006, 06:52
obviously someone who hasnt been there

LOL... ha!, nah I havent... but hey I got a bite at 6:50am Saturday morning

tinytim
16th September 2006, 06:52
Yeah, Christchurch rocks! You won't be dissapointed with the choices of short rides and some good twisty roads

DingDong
16th September 2006, 06:54
Yeah, Christchurch rocks! You won't be dissapointed with the choices of short rides and some good twisty roads

Welcome to the site Tim:sunny:

onearmedbandit
16th September 2006, 07:50
Let us know when you hit town, can show you some great roads.

thehollowmen
16th September 2006, 08:32
Let us know when you hit town, can show you some great roads.

Give me a yell too would ya?

T.W.R
16th September 2006, 08:38
Our bikes set off on their journey a couple of weeks ago.

So I would love to find out some local biker haunts and join up with some others to explore once the bikes and kit have turned up.

:shit: Well trained bikes huh?

:laugh: ChCh pisses all over Tauranga without even breaking a sweat :Pokey: best things in Tauranga are the roads out of the place :shutup:

Rashika
16th September 2006, 10:10
welcome to KB moggy! and hope you have a safe trip over. Just keep watching kb and join up on a ride sometime. Lots of rallies happening soon, and a few races to watch as well....yehaaaa summers coming!! :scooter:

MVnut
16th September 2006, 10:39
Welcome to KB Moggy, Christchurch sure rocks 4 bikes. Mountain roads right at the door yeehaa:innocent:

DingDong
17th September 2006, 07:48
:laugh: ChCh pisses all over Tauranga without even breaking a sweat :Pokey: best things in Tauranga are the roads out of the place :shutup:

and the roads into the place... and the Coro loop just up the road

SDU
17th September 2006, 15:23
Yip it is great in Chch: the doorstep to heaps off good riding.
Its like Rashika said, heaps happening so keep an eye on the meetings thread & join in when you can.
Hope you arrive safely & settle in well.

Welcome to kb Tinytim.

NighthawkNZ
13th October 2006, 20:43
Hope your are settling in OK... when does your rides get here.. :D

miSTa
14th October 2006, 07:33
Welcome aboard. Christchurch - great place.

scumdog
14th October 2006, 11:45
Welcome aboard. Christchurch - great place.

Don't believe him, it's not all beer&skittles, there's some right dodgy types living in the Christchurch area, most of them on this site!:Pokey: :lol:

Might meet you one day and steer you clear of said types?

miSTa
15th October 2006, 08:20
Don't believe him, it's not all beer&skittles, there's some right dodgy types living in the Christchurch area, most of them on this site!:Pokey: :lol:

Might meet you one day and steer you clear of said types?

Hey old timer, now if thats not the pot calling the kettle black then I don't know what is! :bleh:

Rashika
15th October 2006, 10:04
Hey old timer, now if thats not the pot calling the kettle black then I don't know what is! :bleh:

listen to the old boys going for it... geez it doesn't take much to get you two geriatrics started :lol:

miSTa
15th October 2006, 16:00
Old boys! Well, you would do well to remember that you aren't too far behind. :baby:

Rashika
15th October 2006, 18:43
Old boys! Well, you would do well to remember that you aren't too far behind. :baby:

far enough to take the piss outa you lot for awhile :Pokey:

scumdog
16th October 2006, 00:29
far enough to take the piss outa you lot for awhile :Pokey:

Yeah, but the age gap percentage-wise is getting less all the time lady - soon you'll be buying Grecian 2000 by the litre.:Pokey: :lol: :banana:

dangerous
16th October 2006, 05:24
Ya all old bastards... Moggy, what part of town have you moved into? welcome to Chch BTW, pleanty of rides comming up :wari:

SpeedyGirl
16th October 2006, 06:54
Welcome to Christchurch !! Great place to ride and great people to ride with :)

Biff
2nd December 2006, 14:08
Another Chrristchurcher(ish) here. Well.....not quite here, because here isn't there, because I'm somewhere else at the mo'. But when I am there I'm in Christchurch. But when I'm not I'm normally somewhere else. Probably. Sometimes. Quite often actually.

Make sense?

Wibble wibble.:bye:

woodybee
3rd December 2006, 20:52
Moggy,

I am a few miles away in Dunedin, but thought I'd say Hi, as I am a UK import myself. Take it you know about the rallies in January? Glenorchy, (queenstown way) and Woodstock (hokitika, west coast,)

You will love the rallies mate, no noise restrictions or road congestion over here, well you may experience lots on the road in CCHURCH, (cant have everything I guess),

Soooooooo, happy riding and if you ever get over Dunedin way, give us a shout.

Coi 4 now

Woodybee:scooter: :rockon: ::innocent: :sunny: :Punk: :yes: :banana:

NighthawkNZ
16th December 2006, 16:13
Yeah if you ever get to Dunedin there are a few of us down here looks us up, come have a cuppa coffee.. or tea...??? go for a blat show yah the sites and sounds...

Basically I have an open door to bikers down this way who wanna break... or meet up etc...