PDA

View Full Version : tvnz tries to spoil motogp

WINJA
17th September 2006, 22:57
Ive Already Had A Moto Gp Suprise Ruined By The Wankers At Tvnz Breakfast Show Spoiling It , Ive Sent Them An Email Asking Not To Spoil The Results Of The Race As Most Of The People I Know Have To Video It And Watch The Next Day , Hope Some Of You Guys Send Them An Appropriate Email

car
18th September 2006, 03:37
Ive Already Had A Moto Gp Suprise Ruined By The Wankers At Tvnz Breakfast Show Spoiling It , Ive Sent Them An Email Asking Not To Spoil The Results Of The Race As Most Of The People I Know Have To Video It And Watch The Next Day , Hope Some Of You Guys Send Them An Appropriate Email

Eurosport 2 showed 125, 250 and GP from 0900 GMT onwards, and their sports headlines ticker scrolled the final results along the bottom of the screen all the way through.

Slow hand-claps all round.

Squeak the Rat
18th September 2006, 09:16

It's called sports news. Don't watch it if you don't want to know what's happened in sport.

Filterer
18th September 2006, 09:39
Was Your Email To Them With Caps Lock On?
Im Sure They Would Listen To You Then

k14
18th September 2006, 14:27
It's called sports news. Don't watch it if you don't want to know what's happened in sport.
Yeah thats exactly what I was thinking. Bit of a stupid thread winja, who'd a thought.

branco
18th September 2006, 16:56
gotta know to avoid the tv if you don't wanna know any results. Prime should have shown the meeting live in the arvo although i cannot bag them coz at least they show us motogp. i had a long day at work today having stayed up all nite watching it, but it was well worth it.

WINJA
18th September 2006, 19:37
If It Was Rugby Or Rugby League Or Some Other Fag Sport Like Cricket They Wouldnt Spoil It

Lou Girardin
18th September 2006, 21:22
It was one of the best races so far. Bloody brilliant.