PDA

View Full Version : New Look for the K5

loosebruce
18th September 2006, 12:21
Well after a couple of little muppet falls, the Gixer was looking a bit sad compared to it's previous self, blue n white is always good but seems common, black is good, but all black doesn't do it for me, so i put together a few idea's, and after seeing the black/white/silver K6 600 thsi is what i come up with.
And with the help of a couple of good mates we turned thsi little puppy out, and let it loose on the streets, i really really like it, some won't but it's different.

My race fairings are going to be an exact replica of the road version!

Whadda ya think? Could've done something better? Tell me and i might change it fro the race fairings.

Oh and cheers to Sudeep for the pics.

tomthepohm
18th September 2006, 12:28
Cant believe you didnt put some flames on the side mate maybe red with a pink tint. Would have made it look heaps faster...lol

kiwifruit
18th September 2006, 12:37
looks mean bro, i love it

Zed
18th September 2006, 12:40
Great new look for the WEAPON Bruce! :Punk:

98tls
18th September 2006, 12:59
very very nice...much better than the blue....have a look at extremegraphicfsmd.com they have some tasty undertrays for the 1000

Matt Bleck
18th September 2006, 13:53
primer black might have been a better option considering the amount of times you and your steed part company

kickingzebra
18th September 2006, 14:01
Looks mint mate!! Bloody good job! How much the cop arse you for?

ManDownUnder
18th September 2006, 16:04
Like it lots! :niceone:

Not too sure about the 4 wheeled trailer in the last shot though...

Korea
18th September 2006, 16:04
Great job~ I like the way the graphics blend into the tank :niceone:

loosebruce
18th September 2006, 16:24
We kept all the original decals, hence the graphics blending into the tank as well.

The cop was there for another reason, (not me)(i mean come on people, me?)

We had only 4 days to turn it around so flames weren't an option but for the race fairings...........

sAsLEX
18th September 2006, 17:46
We kept all the original decals, hence the graphics blending into the tank as well.

We had only 4 days to turn it around so flames weren't an option but for the race fairings...........

So no no mirror hassles from him?!

Looking good though!

texmo
18th September 2006, 18:44
Looks good bro. Apart from the bug its a fucking minta paint job,

R6_kid
18th September 2006, 19:30
looking mint man, bet its better in the flesh - its everything that you told me it was gonna be!

aff-man
18th September 2006, 19:41
looking mint man, bet its better in the flesh - its everything that you told me it was gonna be!

yes it is better in the flesh.. looks bloody awesome.

2much
18th September 2006, 19:47
Looks mint bro, goodluck keeping it that way!

Haha, Bruce stop for a cop? Yeah right!

Quasievil
18th September 2006, 19:56
Your sponsored leathers are on the airplane in a few days LB, should have em really soon!!!

Two Smoker
18th September 2006, 20:40
i give it three weeks... You stole my colours for my race bike ya bastard too!!!

bugjuice
18th September 2006, 21:27
loose the chicken strips ya homo

Fishy
19th September 2006, 07:50
Nice bro!, you want me to paint your footpeg brackets?

loosebruce
19th September 2006, 09:14
Your sponsored leathers are on the airplane in a few days LB, should have em really soon!!!

Cheers Brett, reckon it'll be here in time for Round 5 this weekend? Will be in H/town Friday some stage.

i give it three weeks... You stole my colours for my race bike ya bastard too!!!

Snooze ya lose bro, ride slow ya lose too :done:

Nice bro!, you want me to paint your footpeg brackets?

Cheers Josh but i have a nice set of fully adjustable rearsets in black of course coming from Motostyle, top bloke Jase is!

Haha, Bruce stop for a cop? Yeah right!

:innocent:

Fishy
19th September 2006, 09:17
Cheers Josh but i have a nice set of fully adjustable rearsets in black of course coming from Motostyle, top bloke Jase is!

Ooooooh nice!, same as Dovers ones? Jase has got some very sweet bolt on stuff eh!. I went in yesterday but he wasn't there. Looking at a couple of things for my bike.

The_Dover
19th September 2006, 09:25
Ooooooh nice!, same as Dovers ones? Jase has got some very sweet bolt on stuff eh!. I went in yesterday but he wasn't there. Looking at a couple of things for my bike.

Yeah, he told me to tell you to go see him.

He was probably at the strippers again.

texmo
19th September 2006, 11:31

Fuck yeah his rear sets look sharp.

HDTboy
19th September 2006, 13:04
I saw the pics the other night, but fuck that looks good man. Will the race fairings be done by this weekend?

dss3
19th September 2006, 18:43
Fuck that is ugly, you aint coming to Manfield with a gay looking bike like that.

Shaun
19th September 2006, 19:50
Fuck that is ugly, you aint coming to Manfield with a gay looking bike like that.

LMAO

And Quassi, what was that you were saying about sponsored leathers

Two Smoker
19th September 2006, 19:55

Well the bike is just matching the rider... Gay and ugly... I hope its raining this weekend bruce...

Rossi Gal
19th September 2006, 23:01
Looking good there darl!! wicked job!

Daryl..you're just jealous! haha :)

SuperDave
19th September 2006, 23:11

:lol: What were you saying Gareth? :crazy:

The bike looks mean Bruce, very nice :2thumbsup

slowpoke
19th September 2006, 23:59
:innocent:

That's a minta...treat it nice for a while huh?
Oh yeah, you keep calling them REARsets but after talking to Jase he says the forward mounted Hardly Able-son cruiser pegs you've ordered don't really fit in that category.

Motoracer
20th September 2006, 00:16
No worries about the pics bro, anytime! The bike looks mean for sure! :)

mikey
20th September 2006, 20:42
muppet weapon! go easy on my new leathers on sat eh?

Quasievil
21st September 2006, 07:46
LMAO

And Quassi, what was that you were saying about sponsored leathers

Well I dont have a choice when it comes to LB, he never fucken pays me anyway, his bill to date ex leathers $178.00 + interest (get that bruce) he will get his leathers once payment recieved :cool:

LB, they are on the way, I would doubt it but you can get some mud on my ones if you like until yours arrive, pick em up on ya way through