PDA

View Full Version : wow, look out side !!

Firefight
24th June 2004, 09:24
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: Yessss, look out side, Mr :sunny: is back, ye ha,

its short notice, but if anyone is keen for a blat down 22 for a quick coffee somewhere, I'll be at Autobahn Papakura at 10.30 leaving at 10.45.
Tx celly 021 21 35978, if not I'll solo, sorry to all your desk bound monday to friday types, :Pokey: ill try not too have too good a time.

F/F :rolleyes:

MikeL
24th June 2004, 09:37
Have fun, FF.
No I'm not green with envy because starting Monday I've got 3 weeks holiday. Make sure you don't use up all the sunshine today!

phase
24th June 2004, 13:15
BASTARD.

However, I did manage to make one of these today:

http://www.wayoftherodent.com/gd101/bs_paperarcade.htm

Ms Piggy
24th June 2004, 15:12
Murphys Law! It had been crap weather & my bike had been getting work down on it up until Wwednesday...the day I have to start my holiday job. :sneaky2: Poo bum piss!

Firefight
24th June 2004, 17:06
As I said it was a lovely day Mr :sunny: came out, went to Auto Bah , had a nice coffee, and way, same as always, M/Way off at Drury, Old GSR Ramarama, Bombay, Harrisville, Tuakau, 22 and down to the hot springs, great day to ride, road was a bit slippery, in the shade, still managed a PB for the ride down to Naragwhia, on to # 1 and on to Hamilton, think I might have seen FzerozeroT at Horitu, would have waved, but was holding my hand over my nose(bloody smelly place) :puke: On to Hamilton to see my Buddy Greg Boyd, took at VTR out for ride, Hum not bad, bit loud to what Ia,m used to, must have been the twin Scorps, Wonder if its time to buy a new bike ?, Not to keen on the front brakes, might need to do something there !.

Sadly I had to give the VTR back(for the time being anyway)and back home the way I came down, lovely afternoon, only cop :Police: I saw was grabbing gas at Naragwhia, he didnt seem to want to have a chat :no:

Stopped in to my second home(Bike Shop) to grab a great deal on Sidi road boots for a mate, and home.

Firefight :sneaky2:

Big Dog
24th June 2004, 17:13
Sounds like you had fun. When I get back around to having a holiday you will have to show me around them thar parts.

Motoracer
24th June 2004, 17:14
As I said it was a lovely day Mr :sunny: came out, went to Auto Bah , had a nice coffee, and way, same as always, M/Way off at Drury, Old GSR Ramarama, Bombay, Harrisville, Tuakau, 22 and down to the hot springs, great day to ride, road was a bit slippery, in the shade, still managed a PB for the ride down to Naragwhia, on to # 1 and on to Hamilton, think I might have seen FzerozeroT at Horitu, would have waved, but was holding my hand over my nose(bloody smelly place) :puke: On to Hamilton to see my Buddy Greg Boyd, took at VTR out for ride, Hum not bad, bit loud to what Ia,m used to, must have been the twin Scorps, Wonder if its time to buy a new bike ?, Not to keen on the front brakes, might need to do something there !.

Sadly I had to give the VTR back(for the time being anyway)and back home the way I came down, lovely afternoon, only cop :Police: I saw was grabbing gas at Naragwhia, he didnt seem to want to have a chat :no:

Stopped in to my second home(Bike Shop) to grab a great deal on Sidi road boots for a mate, and home.

Firefight :sneaky2:

What colour is the VTR? I know its a chick question but I'll ask anyway cause every thing looks so cool with your blue matching gear on your blue R6. New bike? Hmmm I'd love to hear what Mrs FF reckons about that hehe. Sorry about getting the sound wrong over the phone, I couldn't really hear it that good. XR *cough cough* lol

If the boots are a good fit, I'll be dancing in them mate! :banana:

Cajun
24th June 2004, 17:19
me wife has the blue vtr1000f

dc: <

Two Smoker
24th June 2004, 17:21
Hhhmmmmmm, 2004 R6............ and you want a new bike?????????? :wacko:

Im still not doing anything in the arvo (yet) on saturday F/F :niceone:

Firefight
24th June 2004, 17:31
Hhhmmmmmm, 2004 R6............ and you want a new bike?????????? :wacko:

Im still not doing anything in the arvo (yet) on saturday F/F :niceone:

Chris, pm me you celly #, I hope to be back in Aks about 1400hours,saturday will that work for you ? :cool:

F/F

Firefight
24th June 2004, 17:41
What colour is the VTR? I know its a chick question but I'll ask anyway cause every thing looks so cool with your blue matching gear on your blue R6. New bike? Hmmm I'd love to hear what Mrs FF reckons about that hehe. Sorry about getting the sound wrong over the phone, I couldn't really hear it that good. XR *cough cough* lol

If the boots are a good fit, I'll be dancing in them mate! :banana:

Firstly, as you will learn in time,Its not important for Mrs F/F to know about possible future bike purchases :bash: and I am keen to keep it that way, so don't mention it when you come round to pick up the boots, or you may find a new way to wear boots, that you had never thought of. :kick:

The bike is Red, I can get Blue, but its not as cool as Yam blue, also I would have to get the Scorps changed over.

As for your hearing, if someone your age can't tell the difference between an XR and a VTR, via cell phone from the Gordonton road, then you better get your Fuckin ears cleaned out. :Pokey:

Firefight :rolleyes:

Motoracer
24th June 2004, 22:23
Firstly, as you will learn in time,Its not important for Mrs F/F to know about possible future bike purchases :bash: and I am keen to keep it that way, so don't mention it when you come round to pick up the boots, or you may find a new way to wear boots, that you had never thought of. :kick:

The bike is Red, I can get Blue, but its not as cool as Yam blue, also I would have to get the Scorps changed over.

As for your hearing, if someone your age can't tell the difference between an XR and a VTR, via cell phone from the Gordonton road, then you better get your Fuckin ears cleaned out. :Pokey:

Firefight :rolleyes:

Fair enough, I won't say a word! :shutup:

I reckon you should still go for the blue one man. Its a unique colour for VTRs. For a 04 R6, they should do an almost straight swap cause a brand new R6 is worth more than a brand new VTR isn't it?

Afterwards I did ask if it was a Ducati didn't I?? Don't blame me if the reception was bad, deep in the bush... oh did I say bush? I meant, Gordonton Road (where ever the fuck that is!)

FROSTY
25th June 2004, 17:33
was that you zapping past the bus i was on at 100 zillion mph FF
Delivered a van to tauranga -I was so pissed I diddnt have a bike to fit in the back of it to ride home :Oops:

Firefight
25th June 2004, 17:39
was that you zapping past the bus i was on at 100 zillion mph FF
Delivered a van to tauranga -I was so pissed I diddnt have a bike to fit in the back of it to ride home :Oops:

Bus, Bus, What bus, was there a bus ?, which bike mine or the VTR ?

F/F <_<

Firefight
25th June 2004, 18:02
Come to think of it , there was a big tandam axle bus just out of te rappa straight, heading north, was that you :sleep: ? I would have waved if I'd known it was you ! <_< Yeah a pity you didn't take your :ride: we could have meet up.

F/F <_<

FzerozeroT
26th June 2004, 08:10
YEAH F/F!!! i was the one who sent you that TXT too, stopped for gas in ngaruwahia then took the 22 to auck.. the southern section of the 22 is a tricky bastard innit? slippery, seal bleed, super tight corners (onto that little bridge) a good road to ride to make you more aware of your riding.

marty
26th June 2004, 11:40
it's:

Nine
Girls
Are
Running
Under
A
Wharf
And
Here
I
Am.

and be careful on the Gortonton Rd, the hidden camera often parks there, and 1B is a patrol beat of Waikato HP