PDA

View Full Version : Auckland: Ride Sun 24th

DEATH_INC.
21st September 2006, 21:08
We've got rid of the young'un for the holidays so time to get in some road miles.
meet outside my work (map attached) at 10 am,(try to leave by 10.30) gonna be about 3-400k's. pref med-faster riders, but if yer not a complete learner you'll prolly be ok. I don't do lunch stops, so lunch'll be whenever we stop at a gasser or something. I'm not gonna say where we're going so as to not attract unwanted attention, but if it really bugs ya pm me and I'll decide if I can trust ya or not.....
Meeting place; Manukau Auto and Tyre Centre, 32 Lambie Drive, Manukau. It's just round the corner from the warehouse.

DEATH_INC.
22nd September 2006, 08:27
Bugger woulda been good to catch up, we need to get our shit sorted and organise an old school KB ride for all us old time members.

DEATH_INC.
23rd September 2006, 10:46
anyone commin?

crashe
23rd September 2006, 10:56
Why not, you and Draco join our lot heading up north for the Red Knights ride... Fundraising for the kids that have been burnt...

check out the meeting and events section. Riff Raff started the thread... We are heading up to Whangarei. Tis a early start thou..

crashe
23rd September 2006, 11:43
Dont know that Andy and Co.s style would be welcome at the Red Knights run. Sports bikes are seen as the dubious steeds of "young people" let alone when they are on one wheel.

Everyone is welcome on that run... especially nursie Draco and her sidekick Death_inc. It would be great to see them out there riding together.

Hey they can always have 'fun' on the way back... afterall I doubt if everyone is gonna all travel back down to Auckland together... :whistle:

SixPackBack
23rd September 2006, 14:58
Rain check DEATH..would love to marvel at your wheelie stylin'
No bike, no ride.
Enjoy the day.

bugjuice
23rd September 2006, 15:04
how long are ya expectin to be out?

crashe
23rd September 2006, 16:41
Hey watch out on the southern motorway sunday....

Brockie memorial cruise - Holden's galore...

See this thread with details in the first post.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages.aspx?id=12164788&p=1&c=1

Waylander
23rd September 2006, 17:06
Or you guys could come down into the Waikato for a few and a yarn.

DEATH_INC.
23rd September 2006, 17:32
how long are ya expectin to be out?
'pends how many show, be a good 4hrs I'd think, maybe a bit longer if heaps show.

bugjuice
23rd September 2006, 17:48
k, churs. gettin over jetlag, but should be there!

Drunken Monkey
23rd September 2006, 18:35
should be there, with pillion.

SkOrM
23rd September 2006, 18:47
meh of all the sundays the boss makes me work its on a death_inc ride day

hope you have a good day guys and have fun

Riff Raff
23rd September 2006, 19:36
***Sigh***

SwanTiger
23rd September 2006, 20:06
***Sigh***
I've got a few spare bikes, come over to my place and we can ride down to the letter box and back.

Firefight
24th September 2006, 05:35
hey Andrew,

will also be out( southish) this am.. will keep an eye out for you and Jen, I guess you know what road I'll be on.

F/F

DEATH_INC.
24th September 2006, 06:53
It's on, the dodgy lookin clouds are spose to clear :wari:

crashe
24th September 2006, 07:02
It's on, the dodgy lookin clouds are spose to clear :wari:

What clouds......... !

It is so sunny out here in Westie land.......

Good morning........ yikes I aint used to being up at this ungodly hour....:whistle:

Hey you guys all have a great ride and ride safe.......

See you all back on the boards this evening.

Im heading north..........

stify
24th September 2006, 08:42
i'm in, will catch up on the way if i get me timing right

erik
24th September 2006, 12:02
Brilliant weather for it.

I'd be there, but my hand is still to sore to ride properly. Plus I've got a report to write. Speaking of that, I'd better get off kb...