PDA

View Full Version : Wanted--biker gal that likes biker kids

FROSTY
22nd September 2006, 21:30
Musst know how the tomato sauce goes on the chips and which end of a screwdriver to use on a m10 hexbolt.
Endless patience needed to deal with gargre dwelling father and 2 boys who only know two words----WHY and awwwww
You will have run of 4 bedroom house and an on call mechanic
send your job applications and a picture (of the bike) to
tfrost@xtra.co.nz

Mom
22nd September 2006, 21:33
Screwdrivers on hex bolts???????

LOL.......bet you guys are the best fun

SwanTiger
22nd September 2006, 21:35
Sorry Frosty, I'm taken.

marty
22nd September 2006, 21:36
you're out - $20 at Amazon.... http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00015N43Y/sz-category414-20/ref=nosim

slowpoke
22nd September 2006, 22:46
Screwdrivers on hex bolts???????

LOL.......bet you guys are the best fun

Frosty!! Ya found one mate, she passed the test!!!!!!!!!
Grab her quick, this ones a keeper!

The_Dover
22nd September 2006, 22:59
are you flexible on the gal part frosty?

do you wanna be the pitcher or the catcher? just remember the man at the back ain't gay.

MyGSXF
22nd September 2006, 23:03
Musst know which end of a screwdriver to use on a m10 hexbolt. You will have an on call mechanic

It the screwdriver already included in the package.. or does it need to be purchased separately..?? & is the mechanic fully qualified..?? :whistle:

Nicksta
22nd September 2006, 23:11
if only it was that easy.....

SARGE
22nd September 2006, 23:11
cmon Ladies .. Frosty is one of the last good bastards on the planet ..

i respect very few people on the planet .. Frosty gets my respect in spades

top dude with a ton of heart

Ixion
22nd September 2006, 23:19
If that implies what it seems to imply, then I'm sorry to hear it

And any biker chicks (or, chicks in general) if he's available, dont foofoo about, grab him, cos you wont get any better. An A grade class 1 dude is he.

SARGE
22nd September 2006, 23:20
If that implies what it seems to imply, then I'm sorry to hear it

And any biker chicks (or, chicks in general) if he's available, dont foofoo about, grab him, cos you wont get any better. An A grade class 1 dude is he.

holy shit .. MDU agreeing with Lou and you and I agreeing ??

quick .. someone call Zed..

Waylander
23rd September 2006, 01:00
holy shit .. MDU agreeing with Lou and you and I agreeing ??

quick .. someone call Zed..
Better yet get the Islamic leaders in a room with Bush and the Pope. World peace atlast!!

vixter
23rd September 2006, 01:41
Musst know how the tomato sauce goes on the chips and which end of a screwdriver to use on a m10 hexbolt.
Endless patience needed to deal with gargre dwelling father and 2 boys who only know two words----WHY and awwwww
You will have run of 4 bedroom house and an on call mechanic
send your job applications and a picture (of the bike) to
tfrost@xtra.co.nz

could do with a trade in
in need of a sugar daddy!!

or you'll have to make do with dover like he says hes always the pitcher!!

FROSTY
23rd September 2006, 08:37
sorry folks this was meant as a joke thread
Er but for the record--Pillion left about 2.5 months back

u4ea
23rd September 2006, 09:00
.........um ive got 4 screws due to come out of my shoulder if theyre anygood to ya .......:lol: :lol: .....spoze ya boy could use them in his mecano set ....

bobsmith
23rd September 2006, 09:28
YUK TOMATO SAUCE!!!

You should switch to Ketchup...... MMMmmm Heinz ketchup......

WINJA
23rd September 2006, 09:35
Frosty Is A Loser , Stay Away Ladies

sunhuntin
23rd September 2006, 15:43
YUK TOMATO SAUCE!!!

You should switch to Ketchup...... MMMmmm Heinz ketchup......

heheh...first time me and my canadian guy went out for fish n chips...i asked him to pass me the sauce. he was lookin everywhere for the chocolate sauce...not realising what i meant. had to learn to call it ketchup, lmfao.

bobsmith
23rd September 2006, 18:48
uhhh tomato sauce does NOT equal ketchup...

there is a reason why wattis makes tomato sauce and tomato ketchup - they taste different.

FROSTY
23rd September 2006, 19:09
It the screwdriver already included in the package.. or does it need to be purchased separately..?? & is the mechanic fully qualified..?? :whistle:
Im told the mechanic has a clue or two :2thumbsup

MyGSXF
23rd September 2006, 19:17
Im told the mechanic has a clue or two :2thumbsup

Hmmmmm... I could use a good mechanic... whadda bout relocation costs... is that covered in the contract...?? :shifty:

FROSTY
23rd September 2006, 20:02
well that is covered under perks of the job-A biker complaining about travelling??

MyGSXF
24th September 2006, 02:14
well that is covered under perks of the job-A biker complaining about travelling??

'complain'??? never!! was just wondering HOW I was going to get 2 kids, the cat & the 1 legged budgie all on the back of the bike!! :thud:

SwanTiger
24th September 2006, 02:19
'complain'??? never!! was just wondering HOW I was going to get 2 kids, the cat & the 1 legged budgie all on the back of the bike!! :thud:
Quite easily.

MyGSXF
24th September 2006, 02:23
:rofl: well done!!

FROSTY
24th September 2006, 09:30
MY gosh woman its easy.
If the kids are real biker kids theyll have their own bikes.they can ride up.
The Cat can ride pillion
And the bird--well either it can fly up or provide in"flight" snacks for the cat
easy really innnit

WINJA
24th September 2006, 10:26
Frosty Has Weird Sexual Practices Ladys So Stay Away Youve Been Warned .
P.s. He Likes To Crash With Females On The Pillion Seat So Get Medi Insurance B4 Your First Date

Mom
25th September 2006, 19:41
Frosty!! Ya found one mate, she passed the test!!!!!!!!!
Grab her quick, this ones a keeper!

I have been thinking.....Frosty maybe an allen key would be a better bet than a screw driver.......they are the same shape.....:whistle:

And what is wrong with a bit "different" sonny?

Indiana_Jones
25th September 2006, 20:01
Sorry Frosty, I'm taken.

I love you too hun :hug:

-Indy

KATWYN
25th September 2006, 20:30
*Watches with interest for the Kiwibiker site first hook up and wedding*.....:corn:

FROSTY
25th September 2006, 20:56
youre waay behind Kat-- Theres a few KBers hooked up --

FROSTY
25th September 2006, 20:58
P.s. He Likes To Crash With Females On The Pillion Seat So Get Medi Insurance B4 Your First Date
YOU would know darling--Now bend over and touch your toes
DANG it winja--ONE frigging crash in 27 years of riding -and YOU have to be around to see the end result :mad:

MyGSXF
25th September 2006, 21:05
MY gosh woman its easy.
If the kids are real biker kids theyll have their own bikes.they can ride up.
The Cat can ride pillion
And the bird--well either it can fly up or provide in"flight" snacks for the cat
easy really innnit

Weeell.. true.. true.. the older one can ride.. but doesn't have a bike.. yet... so.. I'll tow him behind on his scooter!! the little one I can bungy to the packrack easy enough.. The cat can sleep in the tankbag & the bird can go in there too, so they can keep each other amused during the trip.. damn.. it IS quite easy really innit!! :2thumbsup why didn't I think of it first!!!??? Sorted!!!! Put the jug on.. we're on our way! :woohoo:

MyGSXF
25th September 2006, 21:08
He Likes To Crash With Females On The Pillion Seat So Get Medi Insurance B4 Your First Date

Geez WINJA.. if the boys got any bloody sense.. she'll be on her OWN bike anyway!!!

riffer
25th September 2006, 21:27
puts head in hand and shakes it slowly

FROSTY
25th September 2006, 23:23
well riffer --what can I say mate

Swoop
26th September 2006, 09:34
Sorted!!!! Put the jug on.. we're on our way! :woohoo:
It's been very quiet since that post. I guess MyGSXF is probably passing through H-town about now...:lol:

I wonder how the cat and budgie are getting on in the tank bag...:whistle:

slimjim
26th September 2006, 09:37
frosty, you forgot about,,,wiping youa nose on your shirt sleeve and using the toilet with the seat up, haha

MSTRS
26th September 2006, 19:07
.....using the toilet with the seat up, haha

She doesn't? Does she?

FROSTY
27th September 2006, 01:33
gosh--yea I forgot--must remember to leave the loo seat up

WINJA
27th September 2006, 17:00
gosh--yea I forgot--must remember to leave the loo seat up

WHICH REMINDS ME FROSTY , LADYS THIS GUY GOT CAUGHT MASTURBATING IN THE TOILETS AT MISSION BAY , I KICKED THE DOOR OPEN AND 3 OF US SAW HIM SO THERES NO DENYING IT, HE REALLY IS A ONE MAN FREAK SHOW SO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FEMALES

andrea
27th September 2006, 17:04
WHICH REMINDS ME FROSTY , LADYS THIS GUY GOT CAUGHT MASTURBATING IN THE TOILETS AT MISSION BAY , I KICKED THE DOOR OPEN AND 3 OF US SAW HIM SO THERES NO DENYING IT, HE REALLY IS A ONE MAN FREAK SHOW SO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FEMALES

DAMN!! thats some freaky shit, did you catch it camera everyone on kb wants to see

WINJA
27th September 2006, 17:09
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=19001&highlight=LADY
THE ABOVE LINK IS FROSTYS LAST ATTEMPT AT ROMANCE , READ IT CAREFULLY , THE OFFENDED LADY CHIMES IN AND ITS A BEAUTY , STAY AWAY FROM FROSTY LADIES , HE SELLS USED CARS

SARGE
27th September 2006, 17:18
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=19001&highlight=LADY
THE ABOVE LINK IS FROSTYS LAST ATTEMPT AT ROMANCE , READ IT CAREFULLY , THE OFFENDED LADY CHIMES IN AND ITS A BEAUTY , STAY AWAY FROM FROSTY LADIES , HE SELLS USED CARS

hell Winja .. all that means is that the future Frost-ette will have to have a keen understanding that this is a passion of his .. helps if she shares that passion..

do you find it necessary to bring everyone down to your level in order for you to feel superior?.. thats not a dig.. thats an honest question ..

Frosty is a good bastard.. and i dont particularly give 2 shits about many people in the first place ..

call me anti-social..

Joni
27th September 2006, 17:21
Holy shit WINJA and I know Frosty considers you a mate...:eek5: Are you this hard on all your friends??

WINJA
27th September 2006, 17:28
hell Winja .. all that means is that the future Frost-ette will have to have a keen understanding that this is a passion of his .. helps if she shares that passion..

do you find it necessary to bring everyone down to your level in order for you to feel superior?.. thats not a dig.. thats an honest question ..

Frosty is a good bastard.. and i dont particularly give 2 shits about many people in the first place ..

call me anti-social..

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=387855&postcount=70

HERES THE EXACT POST WHERE THE TRUTH COMES OUT , SHE LIKES BIKES AND RACING ITS FROSTY SHE DIDNT LIKE , IF YOU REALLY GOTTA KNOW FROSTY TRIED TO GET HER TO WEAR A BOYS SCHOOL UNIFORM TO BED

WINJA
27th September 2006, 17:31
Holy shit WINJA and I know Frosty considers you a mate...:eek5: Are you this hard on all your friends??

I CANT HELP IT IVE BEEN HASSLING FROSTY FOR 20 YEARS, AND HOPE TO BE HASSLING HIM FOR ANOTHER 20 , BTW I DONT HAVE ANY MATES.

P.S. DONT DATE FROSTY

andrea
27th September 2006, 17:35
damn i read through that thread aye, my ex done the same thing to me so in the end i left and got the bike after 2 or 3 years. "sigh" so sad and yet so happy too of the though that ive booted him the in balls acouple times before. before i left that is, and i cut his lip by punching his mouth, it was all play fighting though honest:innocent: :devil2:
i hear theres a gurl at motomail that races you should try your magic on her "ahem"

SARGE
27th September 2006, 17:38
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=387855&postcount=70

HERES THE EXACT POST WHERE THE TRUTH COMES OUT , SHE LIKES BIKES AND RACING ITS FROSTY SHE DIDNT LIKE , IF YOU REALLY GOTTA KNOW FROSTY TRIED TO GET HER TO WEAR A BOYS SCHOOL UNIFORM TO BED

fair enough Winja .. i guess we are all entitled to our own opinion .. i guess Karma really IS a motherfucker ...

as far as im concerned .. i'd let him date my sister .. but im not sure if Frosty could handle her...

SPman
27th September 2006, 17:41
fair enough Winja .. i guess we are all entitled to our own opinion .. as far as im concerned .. i'd let him date my sister .. but im not sure if Frosty could handle her...
Is she as good looking as you?..

SARGE
27th September 2006, 17:41
Is she as good looking as you?..

few are mate...:cool:..

im no where NEAR as mean though ... she got mom's German temper..

i got Dad's Narcissism and viciousness

andrea
27th September 2006, 17:42
fair enough Winja .. i guess we are all entitled to our own opinion .. as far as im concerned .. i'd let him date my sister .. but im not sure if Frosty could handle her...

hmm:shifty: <_< i got acouple of older sisters i wouldnt mind selling off, "ahem" need to make money for my next bike
:shifty: <_< :devil2:

WINJA
27th September 2006, 17:48
hmm:shifty: <_< i got acouple of older sisters i wouldnt mind selling off, "ahem" need to make money for my next bike
:shifty: <_< :devil2:

IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR SISTERS YOULL DROP THAT IDEA , ON A SIDE NOTE I GOT SINGLE COUSINS COMING OVER FROM FIJI IF YOUR SISTERS ARE INTERESTED IN A BIT OF DARK MEAT

andrea
27th September 2006, 22:04
IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR SISTERS YOULL DROP THAT IDEA , ON A SIDE NOTE I GOT SINGLE COUSINS COMING OVER FROM FIJI IF YOUR SISTERS ARE INTERESTED IN A BIT OF DARK MEAT

could do, could doooo:shifty: <_< , ive been trying to plan a way of getting rid of them for awhile, hmm i need the money for my new bike, and ive been after the back house for bloody yonks i just feel sorry for the one that gets the oldest one, she's a real bitch<_< :shifty: :devil2:

Jorja
28th September 2006, 02:11
don't have a bike but am thinking about getting one. i cook really well, am good with kids (even have some myself), as long as ya are as cute in person as ya look on ya bike how about it? could use a good mechanic, and ya sound like ya deserve a good woman.:hug:

WINJA
28th September 2006, 06:53
don't have a bike but am thinking about getting one. i cook really well, am good with kids (even have some myself), as long as ya are as cute in person as ya look on ya bike how about it? could use a good mechanic, and ya sound like ya deserve a good woman.:hug:

REMEMBER THIS DAY LADY , YOUVE BEEN WARNED AND IM GONNA DREDGE UP YOUR POST IN 4 WEEKS WHEN YOU REALISE FROSTY IS A LOSER , YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN FROSTY , HELL EVEN CRASHE COULD DO BETTER THAN FROSTY

Jorja
28th September 2006, 08:24
but i usually like to make up my own mind about people. plus he still needs to take me up on the offer heheheh.

hey frosty....only thing i won't do is fold washing.

ManDownUnder
28th September 2006, 11:31
but i usually like to make up my own mind about people. plus he still needs to take me up on the offer heheheh.

hey frosty....only thing i won't do is fold washing.

Only thing Winja won't do is...

bugger... I thought there was something...

ok then - two rules to keep in mind with Winj...
1) Never take him seriously and ignore him where possible
2) Never forget Rule 1

Aitch
28th September 2006, 11:49
*Watches with interest for the Kiwibiker site first hook up and wedding*.....:corn:

I met jaybee180 on here and we getting hitched in february!

KATWYN
28th September 2006, 14:49
I met jaybee180 on here and we getting hitched in february!

Wow congradulations!! Like Frosty said, i'm behind the times with the
relationship goss

Str8 Jacket
28th September 2006, 14:54
Wow congradulations!! Like Frosty said, i'm behind the times with the
relationship goss

Bloody incestuous lot us KBers...

ManDownUnder
28th September 2006, 15:43
Bloody incestuous lot us KBers...

It's wrong to be related by law, and by blood?