PDA

View Full Version : Show

Crasherfromwayback
24th September 2006, 00:04
Show us your bruise(s)!

By the way....it's hayfever that's closed up my eyes not morphine.

Oh man... did your Mrs roll over again? ;)

Crasherfromwayback
24th September 2006, 00:11
It's my arm that's bruised, not my face.

Toast
24th September 2006, 00:35
Mate that's insane.

Dirt or road accident?

Glad that you're alive and able to laugh about it.

Crasherfromwayback
24th September 2006, 00:43
Wanganui '05'.
I was actually in hospital for my ankle, but I reckon the arm was worth a mention!:beer:

SwanTiger
24th September 2006, 01:40
Show us your bruise(s)!

By the way....it's hayfever that's closed up my eyes not morphine.
Damn, that is a lovely bruise.

I'll dig up some of my photos and post them later today. The best injuries I've ever had was as a child, however I unfortunately don't have any pictures of them.

Imagine going down your neighbours long concrete driveway at a good rate of speed laying face down on your skateboard. Then hit a small rock with one of your front wheels and get spat off and have your face re-arranged.

Crasherfromwayback
24th September 2006, 01:47
Imagine going down your neighbours long concrete driveway at a good rate of speed laying face down on your skateboard. Then hit a small rock with one of your front wheels and get spat off and have your face re-arranged.

Snap!

Don't have to imagine that....got caught out showing the 'girl next door' how fancy I was on a skateboard and dislocated my jaw on the asphalt.

Love your work!

Colapop
24th September 2006, 07:24
I thought you was off watching proper fast peoples at Phillip Island?

Crasherfromwayback
24th September 2006, 09:52
I was...last week!

Riff Raff
24th September 2006, 13:50
Here's White Trash's latest road rash. I particularly like the way he managed to get heart-shaped road rash on his knee to show how sorry he is for destroying my bike!

Colapop
24th September 2006, 16:51
I was...last week!
DOh!! Yeah I'm clever, me is. No booboos to show only some stained undies after yesterday... and a black streak about 20m long before the lights... :(

Crasherfromwayback
24th September 2006, 17:09
Here's White Trash's latest road rash. I particularly like the way he managed to get heart-shaped road rash on his knee to show how sorry he is for destroying my bike!

Ouch! When did he do you that favour Love?

Good to see also he's been wearing the appropriate footwear!!

Speedy recovery wishes from me.......

Marknz
24th September 2006, 17:42

Doop!

10 chars