PDA

View Full Version : Dainese Glove sizing

HenryDorsetCase
25th September 2006, 13:45
My favourite pair of gloves is a pair of Dainese ones I picked up cheapish (old stock and they are white (!) with red and black trim and only basic closed cell foam type armour.) they fit beautifully, and Id like another pair for more, um, focused riding with armour and stuff.

Does anyone have more than one pair of Dainese gloves, and is the sizing compatible from one pair to the other, i.e. a medium is a medium all across the range? The ones I have are marked M (by comparison I also have a pair of Nazran gloves which are marked "S" and which are huge... they got wet and just turned into leather bags.... awful).

I can buy a pair of their race gloves online for reasonable money, but its pointless unless they fit....

Cheers.

Paulus
25th September 2006, 14:45
I have 2 pairs - Speedmetals and Slams. Both are size XL and fit exactly the same. I have a wide hand with short fingers so whilst an XL is the best fit for me it isn't perfect.

dawnrazor
25th September 2006, 15:28
I have had a pair in the past, like most Italian gear they tend to be made for race midgets and as a result I find Alpinestars, dianese and spidi all have very similiar sizing, but are completely out of whack with clothing from elsewhere around the world, I need XL or XXL in gloves from these guys, but only L from tecknic or frank thomas for example. Sounds like M is the way to go for you if your others are S, You can always flog 'em on retard me if they don't fit, they'll shift pretty fast.